Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Hoelting Foodservice

Great Service. Constantine helped customize our page and helped me very quickly. I highly recommend!

Cozzari

We are using this app and it works very well for us. We have 3 physical shops and it was important to give people possibility to recive products at home or pick them up at one of our shops. If you need this app allows to have pick up products only for some collections and support is very fast.
5 stars!

MidnighTreats

So far the app is working great (for a feature Shopify should have by default). I tried one other pickup app and this one is far better. Constantin has also been a great help with very quick replies!

Bloomingdeal$ Furniture Store

This app is going to be extremely useful for my store. I would have given it a 5 but I just started using it today. Would be very useful to have the option for customers or my team to be able to change appointments but was told it is a upcoming feature. Constantin was more help than I could have ever imagined and got me set up exactly how I wanted the features and functions to be. I HIGHLY recommend this app.

HatHats Coffee Company

Constantin has been an absolute pleasure to communicate with. Very professional and courteous. He responded immediately and quickly solved my troubles. The app has done everything we needed! Would definitely recommend! Thank you Constantin!

giftsonthegreen

Amazing help from the team when things weren't going to plan. Definitely a worthwile addition to our website. The guys really know their stuff. Thank you.

ROAR CATS

App has helped us tremendously since shifting from storefront to 100% online. Great customer service

Stand Alone Cheese

This app has been a lifesaver for my small retail shop. Due to the pandemic, we have had to convert most of our business to online ordering with contactless pickup at the store. This app enhances the customer experience because it makes it possible for customers to order online and schedule their pickup date and time in advance. On our end, it helps us to organize our workflow and control how many orders we can accept within a given time frame. Best of all, the customer support is AMAZING. Constantin helped me figure out how to make the app work for my store's needs. Great app!

Terre à Terre - Eat at Home

Excellent extremely quick support and has very flexible options, which it means it can be setup in a variety of ways

The Warren

Great customers service. They are always on hand to help with any features you may be struggling with. Very easy to navigate, overall great app.