Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

My Celebrity Closet

Constantin was so helpful getting this set up for us! Great App!
Thank you!

Petite Gazelle Atelier

Nice APP, excellent customer service. Thanks

Brave Star Selvage

This app has been working great so far. I have to commend the 5 star support from the team to help us install the app and make sure that it is working correctly with our current workflow.

We installed this and had customers electing to pick up in our store within 24 hours! Great app and much easier than the discount code workarounds we tried doing before.

-David

Crossfitmode

Fantastic app to allow local customers to pick up in store and save on shipping costs. 5 Star support from both Shopify gurus and app developers for install

Bayview Scrappers

I am very happy with the support I received. The developer resolved my issues quickly and competently. I am sure you will find this program to be just what you are looking for.

The Willie Wags

Set up is easy. Friendly user experience. Quick and helpful customer service when we had questions.

Browluxe

Awesome service and customer support was top notch.

Mscurlycrown Com

This app was the perfect solution to my in-store pickup needs. I own a salon but also have an online store. Many people purchase in the area because shipping can get very expensive (especially when ordering one item)

I could not figure it out until I searched and found this app. It was easy to install and the customer service is fast and very helpful.

I honestly had no plans for installing a paid app until this app proved that it was worth it. If you offer convenient pickup to your customers then go ahead and download this app. Thank me later. This is a lifesaver (or business saver) for me.

Oh So Fancy Holmes Decor

I’m excited to use this App! Before I had free local pick up as a regular shipping option and people living on the other side of the US would select it and get upset that I was charging them shipping when they knew they weren’t picking up the order. Now with this app, im able to assign the local pickup to my state and only those in my state can see I offer store pick up. Excited to see the first customer to select this option going forward!

Thank you Constantin for your assistance with the minor bugs I encountered. You are quick to respond and a great help!

Barrett Family Wines

Great service and customer support. Constantin is professional and quick. Thanks a bunch.