Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 11, 2021

The app works great, is user friendly for us on the back-end and for customers on the site. Support was helpful and quick!

stackdmeals
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 5, 2021

Very satisfied with the function and service. Replies my question in lightning speed. The app can accommodate my complex schedule. Good

Hotpot Palace
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 4, 2021

Works great and perfect for my organization! Customer service is exceptional. They are always active and available to help you out. Been a customer for years!

BSD Claim Portal
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 3, 2021

Good app, works well even though it doesn't support express checkout.
Received good service and have been using app for a few months after having tried other similar apps with bad results.

Teochew Foodie
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 2, 2021

This app works great, and the support team is absolutely fantastic. Very fast and helpful. You have to try it.

Origen by Macu
Mexico
Time spent using app: 18 days
July 30, 2021

Awesome app, and great service! It's super easy to use and where ever I have needed help I have gotten it. :)

Grumpy Gary's
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 20, 2021

The app works well and support is very reactive and competent. I highly recommend ! It helped me manage 5 different pick-up locations with different opening dates and times

Brönnimann Légumes
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 18, 2021

Wanted to be able to offer local pickup for my customers, but since the location was a separate location from where all my inventory was located, Shopify could not make this possible. Thanks to this app and the help of Constantin, it was all made possible. Could not be any happier. Responded and helped me with all my concerns and tailored my needs into the pickup setup!

December Moon
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 14, 2021

Easy to customize. Great app for our business. Constantin was extremely fast to respond to questions getting us up and running.

InstallNET
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 13, 2021

This app has been great for our business. We put on large-scale pop-up shops and needed to convert out business to limited pickup time slots during covid to manage customer flow. Constantin has been amazing to work with, responding right away to questions and helping us customize the app to our unique business model. Highly recommend!

Sparrowhawk Native Plants