Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Mrmuffinstrains

Just started using the app and ran into some issues getting it to work. Contact support and they got to me ASAP, they where fast and super friendly. Turned out that I had some old continue from other uninstalled apps messing with it. The support team got in and cleaned up all that mess and started working smoothly! Thank you again!

Stattin Stainless

Great App for a simple in store collect button to add to your cart. Constantin from support was a great help in customizing the button for me, hiding it from the Catalog, and adding a recommended image for me. Would highly recommend this App.

Vanburencd

We are up and running with an option of two different pick up locations for our fundraiser! Constantin was great to work with and helped up set up everything, even helped us troubleshoot what we needed for our shop online store! Thank you, we appreciate it!

Van Buren Conservation District

Limited Edition Comix Collectables

Awesome app. Great help setting it up too!

Lisa Shops

Fantastic app - So glad i found it!

I've found the online support excellent. Nothing has been too much trouble and my site now has an active click and collect section that works a Dream!

Thanks for all the help guys. You rock!

Lisa

Weave Got It Canada

This has been great so far!! I've been looking for a way to set things up like this for pickup for a long time. Thank you!!

Shootenstuff

After using this app for a couple of months, it has become a necessity in our retail store.

We worked with Josh while testing this app to figure out how we could offer pickups in a way that integrated with our store easily, collected all the information we would need and ensure that the process was relatively painless for our customers.

We previously experimented with offering a "free" shipping option, but found customers selected it by accident, it didn't allow for club members/family to pickup orders and we couldn't ascertain when the customer actually wanted to pick the order up or enforce limits.

We've found that a large number of our local customers use our online store to browse our products in advance. Having the pickup option available for them lets them get in on online sales and limited time offers, without having to pay shipping. It has also cut down on the number of phone orders we have had to take which take up a lot of our day.

We also have several large events a year where people come all over the country. This app allows them to purchase products in advance to ensure they have them ready.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next