Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

$11/month. 14-day free trial.
store pickup, curbside, schedule pickups, order management

Grand Trunk Apothecary

I used this app to be able to limit my pick up times. I am using it for a restaurant and we are small and only can accept 5 orders every 15 minutes. They set this all up for me within a few minutes and it works so well. They are super responsive and helpful.

Spring Sweet

We checked out quite a few store pickup apps and saw quickly that this was the best one out there! I can't say enough about how great Constantin and his support was. We love this app, the customer service, and how well it's working for our shop!

Kats Cookiez

I have only started using this app but so far I am impressed with how easy it was to set up and the speed at which customer support replied to my email inquiry.

Grainger Bakes

such amazing people to help with anything , highly recommend :) will for sure be using this app that you again Constantin

Togninis Cafe, Deli & Catering - Milton, Brisbane

I evaluated a few different delivery/pickup apps and this one is by far the best. Really easy to use and setup for my stores needs. The support is excellent with Constantin going above and beyond to assist with any questions. Cannot say enough good things about this app. Highly recommend trying this app first!

Little Pizza Heaven Popups

Never in my life have I given a more well-earned 5 star rating. Constantin is amazingly responsive. His app has taken our business to another level due to all the features Store Click and Collect offers. Last year, we struggled mightily to keep pickups organized, and now it's an afterthought. Beyond that, we have some pretty special needs for our business, and Constantin responds typically within minutes. I cannot recommend this app, or it's developer enough! I've give it 100 stars if I could.

Eclair at the Bay

Great app - I love how it fits on my website. Very convenient and great customers service. If you need help Constantin is amazing! I highly recommend this app :)

Hammer Skateboard

Super fast support. Simple app that does not make things complicated. Because it is essentially just adding a "product" (Choice of Pickup) to an order, it is easy to deal with.

Vibrant Farm

We've been using this app for 5+ months now, and it's not only been functioning as needed and advertised, but the customer service has been phenomenal! Would recommend to those who want to customize their fulfillment in the checkout experience.

Campmor

We absolutely love this app! - It brought our store to a whole other level for customers shopping especially with the Covid-19 Pandemic.
They are super quick to respond with any questions we have or issues with need fixed with the APP!
I would highly recommend using them!!!