Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

MASTIHA Artisan Greek Bakery

This app has allowed me to organize customer pick ups very well. Constantin is always prompt to respond to any questions I have as well. I particularly like that it allows me to batch print orders at once, a feature that Shopify does not have on it's own. My only issue is that there are some glitches with Shopify that doesn't allow orders to print correctly from the mobile app version, it literally cuts the orders off. This means I always need to be in front of the computer for it to print properly. Otherwise, it's been a great tool for me to offer multiple pickup locations and customize which locations require dates/times for pick up or not. I definitely would recommend and also based on the customer service alone!

Daisy Hill Farm

This app helps customers pick up their orders. The app team has been very helpful with questions I have had throughout the process.

Savoy Cake

The support was so helpful and quick! I got reply in a few hours or just a couple of minutes. That is so helpful for developer and shop owner.

Riverside Butchers York

Superb App - really helped our Covid offerings for safer ordering and click and collect. Lightning fast service when I needed any assistance received replies in minutes 100% recommend

KASTANIEGAARDEN

I like this APP and support! APP working perfect, support Answer so quikly, in minute, very helpful. Thanks

Same Day Services

The app is perfect for us, but what is even more impressive is the speed of response whenever we have an issue (which is rare)

McCrea's Candies

*************** Great app. Very responsive customer service. Would definitely recommend. ***************

Bar À Fleurs

We were having some issues with the shipping zones for the pick up. Went on chat and they fixed everything for us. Excellent support!

Checkpoint & Cinema

The app is worth more than 5 stars. The support was great, within a few minutes I was helped via email. Since we are only allowed to offer pickup in Germany at this time, the app is wonderful. Easy setup, also works great with custom themes. Very satisfied and will highly recommend the app.

Sustain

They deserve 6 stars. We use this app because shopify's pick up system isn't compatible with having multiple locations with only one location used for online order fulfillment. They set it up for you quickly and easily, and will go above and beyond for you.