Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hotpot Palace

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very satisfied with the function and service. Replies my question in lightning speed. The app can accommodate my complex schedule. Good

BSD Claim Portal

Time spent using app About 3 years

Works great and perfect for my organization! Customer service is exceptional. They are always active and available to help you out. Been a customer for years!

Teochew Foodie

Good app, works well even though it doesn't support express checkout.
Received good service and have been using app for a few months after having tried other similar apps with bad results.

Origen by Macu

Location Mexico

This app works great, and the support team is absolutely fantastic. Very fast and helpful. You have to try it.

Grumpy Gary's

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome app, and great service! It's super easy to use and where ever I have needed help I have gotten it. :)

Brönnimann Légumes

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app works well and support is very reactive and competent. I highly recommend ! It helped me manage 5 different pick-up locations with different opening dates and times

December Moon

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Wanted to be able to offer local pickup for my customers, but since the location was a separate location from where all my inventory was located, Shopify could not make this possible. Thanks to this app and the help of Constantin, it was all made possible. Could not be any happier. Responded and helped me with all my concerns and tailored my needs into the pickup setup!

InstallNET

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to customize. Great app for our business. Constantin was extremely fast to respond to questions getting us up and running.

Sparrowhawk Native Plants

This app has been great for our business. We put on large-scale pop-up shops and needed to convert out business to limited pickup time slots during covid to manage customer flow. Constantin has been amazing to work with, responding right away to questions and helping us customize the app to our unique business model. Highly recommend!

Cocoa Dolce Chocolates

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has been very helpful with the needs for our business. Very user-friendly to both us as the admins and our customers. If there are any issues, Constantin not only responds SUPER quickly but also fixes the issues just as fast. Would highly recommend this app!