Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
CreativeR
February 7, 2022

We've had very good luck with this app. I was having trouble figuring out how to change times for a specific date, I emailed my question to support and had a reply including screenshots very quickly. It solved my problem perfectly and I really appreciated Constantin's quick help.

Flourish Bakery
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 7, 2022

I use the app for in store pick-up. Very easy to use and a great customer service. Thank you so much!

Windepot
Belgium
Time spent using app: 10 days
February 1, 2022

A very helpful app, the creator is incredibly helpful and responsive. Definietly recommend this app

thesweetboutique
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 31, 2022

I use this app to help customize checkout options for my brick-and-mortar business. So far, it has the capabilities I need. On top of that, their customer support is superb. I've needed help on a couple occasions to customize specific products and checkout options. Their customer service is extremely responsive, they quickly understand the goal I'm trying to achieve, and help me fix the issue quickly. I would highly recommend this app and company for your Shopify store.

Berke & Benham Seafood
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 13, 2022

Very helpful app for in store pick up. The developer team is very responsive and thorough. Highly recommend for anyone that requires in person pick up for their items within their store.

Madden's Seafood