Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

St. Mary's Christmas Market

I used this app to help schedule pick-up times for a Church Christmas Market. This is the 2nd year in a row we used this app, and I'm so grateful for the developer. He is the definition of service excellence! You will not be disappointed using this application. It is worth every dollar and more!

Bottleweb

Location Belgium

This guy, this app... Thank you for your support, it does everything I need and more. Responsive, friendly support.

Cider Hill Farm Store

This app has been an amazing solution for us that we have not been able to find in any others! The chat feature has been very helpful and responsive!

Terroirs du Cru

Location Belgium

Store pickup is really what we need ! The application is user friendly and helps my clients to select the best moment for them to collect their order. From my side, I can also easily define periods when I am less available and block collection during this slot.
Last but not least, the developper help me a lot when I was facing some issues .

Queens Bully

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The most helpful app and managers I have experienced on Shopify! I couldn't quite figure out a certain aspect on my store and Constantin immediately came to my rescue and used code to make the app fit my needs. I am very impressed and highly recommend this app for your Shopify store.

Little Goat Gruff

Very good app, simple and straightforward. And Constantin has been very quick to help us with queries. Recommended!

Steel & Anchor

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use this app to add a click and collect option for our online orders. Works well. Constantin always provides fast and helpful support.

Kneads • Bakery • Café • Mill

Works perfectly and the creator, Constantin, was so helpful in answering any questions and getting it set up to fulfil our needs. Such a useful app and well worth the cost!

Treaty Pie

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic app, works perfectly and the speed on the responses when you need help is the best I've found on Shopify.

Shush Fashion

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Chatted with Constantin today who was very knowledgeable and very attentive. He helped me set everything up and even helped me with areas that are outside of the scope of the app. Very impressed, thank you!