Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ilovelupe.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to set up with fast and accurate support from the team. Would recommend the use of this app to my clients

Verrill Farm

Update: Constantin has been AMAZING. Very quick response time and has been able to fix any issue we've had!
-------------
I've had lots of trouble navigating the app, however the customer service chat is SUPER helpful and was even able to write script to do what I needed- while we were chatting. Thanks!

Big Fish Riverfront

Overall this app works well. Customer service is a 5! There were a few kinks that they helped me with very quickly. Thank you!

GIRLS' NIGHT COLLECTION

Time spent using app About 1 month

Had some trouble setting up the app to work well, but had great customer service to help me out. Strongly recommend this app. Came back for some more help and was greeted with excellent customer service.

Saratoga Tea & Honey

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wonderful and extremely prompt customer service! The pickup app works exactly as it should and the UX is very straightforward!

OTT patisserie

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We using this app since 18 month and it works perfect for our click and collet bakery. The staff is very knowledgably and helpful and get changes done immediately. highly recommend this app.

ALTORE

Location France

Une application très pratique, simple à installer et une équipe réactive.
Big up à Constantin | Developper pour avoir résolu mon problème

Ruby Rabbit

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Fabulous customer service from Constantin. App works well for our store & questions responded to quickly.

Beyond Bread Vancouver

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am very pleased not only with the app but also with their great customer service. The app is easy to use and very intuitive. I was working for a client who owns a bakery, and certain items they carry are available only on specific days and in specific time slots. We had some questions at the beginning and Constantin answered them all within few hours. Great value for what you actually pay.

La Caisse à Savon

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 hour

to flee ! is full of bugs, and during uninstallation: full of error messages! you have to manually go and remove lots of crappy lines of code ... luckily I had made a backup of my theme earlier !! a lot of time wasted anyway to sort out the problems caused by this messy application !

September 17, 2021

Hi there,

Terrible sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We are working hard on supporting as many themes as possible. For some custom ones, some changes are still required.

If you would have emailed us we could have everything fixed in a few minutes.

Also we have detailed instructions on how to uninstall the app, but if you would have emailed us, we’d remove the app for you and all the associated code.

Currently our app is used by thousands of happy merchants and we pride ourselves in providing a flexible and top quality app that can be used in different type of stores.

If at any stage you would like to re-install it, please let me know, we would love to have the opportunity to regain your trust.

Constantin