Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Promo Viniles Panamá

This app is FANTASTIC. My customers love it. It is very easy to use.
Every time my app had an issue, I wrote back to the developer and instantly helped us.

warbehr.artist

This app is very easy to set up and the support is professional and prompt. I wanted a few things modified and the developer was happy to accommodate. Its price is reasonable for the service that it offers.

Cie vallée de la vire

Nice job ! I don't know what to say to reach 100 characters but the customer service is excellent btw.

Gygax Retail AG

Great app. Used daily by our customers for pickup at 8 stores. Great support from the developers. We can really recommend the app.

MICO Baked Creations

I used this app to set up a store which offers pickup only. It allows the customers to schedule pickup times and I can block out days when we're too busy or go away on holidays. Just what I need. And support is SUPER helpful. Definitely recommend.

Noordennen Speelgoed

I'm using this app for organising click and collect for my shop. It works very good and the help of the developer for some settings was very kindly and quick. I would recommant this for sure.

Brustadbua

The app is great out of the box, but needing some custom adjustments I received world class support from Constantin. If you are looking for a pickup solution, this is the one you should choose.

Tin Pan Bakery

Amazing customer service. Developer responded to my request incredibly quickly. App works perfectly for our small pick-up only shop. I highly recommend this developer & app!

Shoetopia Footwear

Fantastic Customer service every time we reach out and app works great! Was a life saver during our lockdown and will continue to be a great add for our site

A LA FOLIE

Constantin is awesome. He is super responsive, understands any issues that come up and solves them quickly. I am very happy with this app!