Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

S+S Hair & Beauty

We have used this app on a number of stores. Why? 100% due to the 110% awesome customer service and problem solving we get from Constantin the main developer. All responses are fast and we have yet to give him a problem that he cannot solve for us. I would recommend this app to anyone needing this functionality.

Groupe Berdoues Outlet

Application super, elle a été mise à jour depuis la création et elle est vraiment bien. De plus, le support est hyper réactif et apporte des modifications rapidement pour aider au mieux les utilisateurs. Merci merci !!

Le Tapageur

I use it for a restaurant, and it works great!!! I needed some help to manage the pick-up time slots, and they sat up eveything in order within few minutes. Thank you so much for this app!!!

Mrs Best Paper Co.

Fantastic app and fantastic service! Constantin was so helpful in customising the app to suit our needs, we're really pleased with how it works on our website and it's been a big hit with customers who can now pickup in-store during lockdown.

Hoelting Foodservice

Great Service. Constantine helped customize our page and helped me very quickly. I highly recommend!

Cozzari

We are using this app and it works very well for us. We have 3 physical shops and it was important to give people possibility to recive products at home or pick them up at one of our shops. If you need this app allows to have pick up products only for some collections and support is very fast.
5 stars!

MidnighTreats

So far the app is working great (for a feature Shopify should have by default). I tried one other pickup app and this one is far better. Constantin has also been a great help with very quick replies!

Bloomingdeal$ Furniture Store

This app is going to be extremely useful for my store. I would have given it a 5 but I just started using it today. Would be very useful to have the option for customers or my team to be able to change appointments but was told it is a upcoming feature. Constantin was more help than I could have ever imagined and got me set up exactly how I wanted the features and functions to be. I HIGHLY recommend this app.

HatHats Coffee Company

Constantin has been an absolute pleasure to communicate with. Very professional and courteous. He responded immediately and quickly solved my troubles. The app has done everything we needed! Would definitely recommend! Thank you Constantin!

giftsonthegreen

Amazing help from the team when things weren't going to plan. Definitely a worthwile addition to our website. The guys really know their stuff. Thank you.