Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

mountainandmoon

Location Australia

Great customer service - we needed a small customisation and Constantin sorted this out immediately. The app is simple and straightforward and delivers exactly what we need

Sticks and Steel

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is just what we needed to help our customers with an in store pickup option and also make sure the correct tax was being charged. We had a couple questions on install and customizing and support was quick and spot on. Highly recommend this app! Give it a go!

MyEssentialBusiness

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very user-friendly for both businesses and customers! The support was also very helpful and quick!

Bridgehead

Easy to install app, and when we did have a need for help on a special integration the developer helped us right away. This is the best in-store pickup solution we've found.

Monsoonblue®

Excellent APP! Exactly what I need for my warehouse pickups....By the way, customer service is incredibly efficient. Constantin did an amazing job helping with setup. MB

Update:
Had my theme updated. Customer service is incredibly helpful. Constantin corrected and updated my theme faster then I can type this review. App Is working great for my business. MB

Petit Pan

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app does exactly what it should, we have been using it for a month now and it has been great. Sales are up. Very easy to install and amazing customer service, the quickest and efficient I've ever seen. Strongly recommend.

Sonoran Spice

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app. I've tried a bunch of others yet people always seemed to find a way to select local pickup when they really want delivery. Not this app. The support is wonderful as well. We just changed our theme and needed for the app to be reinstalled. The got us up and running faster than any other app developer ever has.

Crackershack Fireworks

Location New Zealand

Great app for providing an easy, user-friendly solution for store selection and pick-ups.
The customer support team is OUTSTANDING! Switched-on, helpful and super fast response.

Well done! Very happy customer :)

Strikkemani

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

A really great solution if you want to offer store pick-up in addition to other shipping options and do not want to get into live shipping calculations. I had some issues with language localization, but support was super-friendly, fast and solved all my issues. Thanks a million! :-)

Fabbrica Gelato

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and the customer service is incredible. I highly suggest this app. It is easy to install and does exactly what it says. A five star app !