Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Anna's Garden, Home & Wellness

Great app, easy interface and very flexible in what specific requirements you have for what can and can not be picked up.

Soviet

Great support and functionality. I would definitely recommend to everyone who can't get the shopify collection option to work for them

Xenia Boutique

Hands down the BEST app and Constantin literally THE BEST Customer Service and developer 5++++! Constantin help me set up from A-Z and did all the internal changes and extra. We had a few glitches on our website he put time to fix it for us <3. He even customize our order and pickup options as we needed. So if you need a click and collect option, this app looks good is simple and efficient! Our absolutely customers love it! Highly recommend!! Again, Thank you Constantin for all your help! :)

COMPTOIR DE GAUME

Excellent application, easy to use, our customers are delighted. And the support is exceptional, responsive and efficient.

Earthward Natural Foods

We just installed this app. Customer service is amazing, if you have a question, or need help, you will get an answer very quickly! Highly recommend this app!!!

MiannChocolateFactory

This App has been a god send especially during covid , offering click and collect in such a simple way has been brilliant, Constantin has been great with little tweaks to make it sync better with our pages and brand . A Definate must have on Shopify if you have a shopfront as well as online store. Love love love it.

The Pour House Record Shop

Does exactly what I needed. Easy to set up and running great so far. Developer was able to QUICKLY help with some changes. Really appreciate this!

RNZYS Bottle Shop

I used this app to set up our virtual bottle shop. We needed pick up only - tech support was amazing in adjusting to remove shipping options and tailoring to our needs super quickly! Would highly recommend

FAYT The Label

A GREAT app if you want to add local store pickups to your store. Technical support is nothing short of AMAZING, Constantin is always on hand to help us out even from Australia! We have now implemented this across 2 shopify stores!!

Dovetail Social

Couldn't be happier with the functionality and user experience this app has given me. I've been using it trouble-free for about 6 months now. During that time, I've needed some help from the developer to implement some enhancements. Each time I've reached out via email, I've received the help I needed within minutes - even though I'm based in Australia! Where else do you get responsive service like this? Happy to recommend to anyone who needs what this app offers. Thanks guys.