Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect | Reviews

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Big Fish Riverfront

Overall this app works well. Customer service is a 5! There were a few kinks that they helped me with very quickly. Thank you!

Ruby Rabbit

Fabulous customer service from Constantin. App works well for our store & questions responded to quickly.

FRWRD CLOTHING

I think that is a Great app and have a useful assistance. I recommend it for those who want to improve their pickup store

Terragust

We've been using the app for some time now and it works so well. Plus, we've had some questions and developers have helped us and replied very quickly!

Cie vallée de la vire

Nice job ! I don't know what to say to reach 100 characters but the customer service is excellent btw.

Kiltrea Bridge Pottery Ltd.

The support on this app is just outstanding, either a reply within minutes or an email reply within a few hours. Problems that could be solved were done so straight away. The app has worked fine for us, some extra features would give it a 5 star...

Bloomingdeal$ Furniture Store

This app is going to be extremely useful for my store. I would have given it a 5 but I just started using it today. Would be very useful to have the option for customers or my team to be able to change appointments but was told it is a upcoming feature. Constantin was more help than I could have ever imagined and got me set up exactly how I wanted the features and functions to be. I HIGHLY recommend this app.

Vanburencd

We are up and running with an option of two different pick up locations for our fundraiser! Constantin was great to work with and helped up set up everything, even helped us troubleshoot what we needed for our shop online store! Thank you, we appreciate it!

Van Buren Conservation District