Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline store pickup and delivery processes. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and capacity to handle high volumes of orders. Particularly beneficial for businesses with multiple pickup locations or central warehouses, it offers customers the flexibility to choose between delivery or pickup. The support team, especially developer Constantin, is commended for their quick responses and helpfulness.

March 20, 2018

Awesome service and customer support was top notch.

Browluxe
April 14, 2020

Customer service was amazing! Very fast response time and accurate help. I wanted to only offer in store pick up and the agent helped me disable shipping options and re-configure the check-out page to look the way I wanted it to look.

In A Clarkleigh Garden
July 28, 2020

Absolutely perfect! The developer even took the time to help me with an issue, could not be happier!

Karl's Quality Bakery
April 12, 2020

This app is just what we needed for our store and Constantin is amazing!! We needed a few things customized to work for our needs and he was happy to help and made suggestions and changes that we could not have thought of on our own. I'm so happy we chose this app!! It is working perfectly for our store.

DiamondArt.ca
November 22, 2020

We are using this app and it works very well for us. We have 3 physical shops and it was important to give people possibility to recive products at home or pick them up at one of our shops. If you need this app allows to have pick up products only for some collections and support is very fast.
5 stars!

Cozzari
Italy
April 12, 2021

The app allows me to have multiple locations available for purchases. Works very well.
The customer service is prompt and helpful.

Cypress Creek Co Op
August 17, 2021

Excellent work. Excellent support. I had an issue regarding the Cart Page and even it wasn't the app problem because it was caused by another Rental App, they helped me anyways and fix the issue. 100% Recommended.

Online Bike Stop.com
January 14, 2021

We were having some issues with the shipping zones for the pick up. Went on chat and they fixed everything for us. Excellent support!

Bar À Fleurs
May 5, 2021

Super fast support. Simple app that does not make things complicated. Because it is essentially just adding a "product" (Choice of Pickup) to an order, it is easy to deal with.

Hammer Skateboard
May 7, 2020

We are so pleased with the functionality and support of this app. Has really helped us to track and organize store pickups. We strongly recommend!

TheDecoKraft