4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless local pickup and delivery management, customizable options, and easy integration. Its user-friendly interface and reliable performance are also praised. The support team is noted for their quick, helpful responses and customization capabilities. Merchants find the app affordable and valuable, with some using it for years without major issues. Its ability to handle complex delivery options and adapt to various business needs is also highlighted.

Edited August 28, 2023

After 2 years working with the app, it works fantastic!! Although my 5 stars go to the Support team that answered every single question I have had so far installing the app plus all the support given every time I messed up or did not know how to work around things. All done with precision and promptly.

La Luciérnaga Bcn
Spain
Almost 3 years using the app
August 6, 2021

The app is super convenient and the support is amazing. They helped me out immediately! Would definitely recommend!

Havearoll
Belgium
Almost 3 years using the app
August 23, 2017

I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH!!! I've been searching and searching for a solution for our customers to pick up in store, and this app is PERFECT.

3 Leaf Tea
July 30, 2019

The app works well and is easy to use. Has good functionality for what we needed. Support team is quick to respond and assist too :)

Tile and Bath Co
Amai replied August 5, 2019

Thank you for your positive review! :D
We have good news for our beloved customers: We've just launched our new feature "Shopify Location" - Where inventory from your Store Location now can sync with your specific Shopify Location!

Edited October 10, 2017

Needed some customization done, to my surprise they answered my request super fast and did the customization in a few minutes. Great customer service highly recommend!

Max Inc Sa
South Africa
January 11, 2021

Complete app for store pickup, to add and manage orders, stores and locations. Works fine after configured and the app team is always available to help. We recomend it!

MediaMarkt Canarias
Spain
Edited November 15, 2017

*updated 15/11/2017 - Had a few hiccups when change of theme, problem taken care fast by Nicolas. Once again the support is just fast and customization request are done fast too. It just amazing support.

Great app!! Great support from Luna with fast response and action. We were using a different app before and just migrated to this app. Hope to get more feature soon.

Sharifahtrd
Malaysia
August 19, 2020

Used this app for the time slot picking, does the job. You can give a try, if managing single location its free.

Shuangrong
Singapore
Edited May 30, 2021

We are using this for our shipping, delivery and pickup. The features are great, but wish there was a postal/zip code qualifier for delivery. The service in getting it to function perfectly with our site was awesome! Update: Postal/zip is there now. This app is awesome and the support team is unreal. There have been multiple times that they have gone above and beyond for us. Big thank you to everyone at Secomapp

Bubbles & Balms
May 11, 2021

Very good application, easy to set up and configure.
The support reacts very quickly if needed.
I recommend.