Store Pickup & Delivery Date

Store Pickup & Delivery Date

by Secomapp

In-store pickup & local delivery date/time option in one app

POPARTDESIGN

Après avoir essaye plusieurs applications celle-ci est parfaite et le support a été très réactif pour m'aider à résoudre de réglage je recommande.

chicabees

great apps , provide a seamless experience to customers, Customer service is quick to response and always accessible

Grinstant | Mix and Match your own bags !

Very helpful app feature and support us to fix our difficulties issue. And they are very kind to communication and following up my problem. Thanks!

Hilltribe Ontario

I use this app for the store pickup option and it is perfect! Customer service is also second to none, try this app, you won't be disappointed!

FRESHWHO 鲜乎网

I use this app to implement my pickup only mode store. The app needs some adjustment to work with the theme I am using. But the service support staff is very very helpful to help me make it work.

Charlotte Latin School Stores

They fixed the map API issue quickly and this app has certainly the best customer experience. I tried others that were too confusing for the customers. The support we receive from them is outstanding and they are very good coders. You can tell that the quality is good. If they keep their promise, I will use their app with other clients.

maryjanesofficial

App works great! Had a few display issues at first with our theme but they fixed them right away. Help docs for this app are amazing too. They make it super easy to install and configure their app.

Red Bird Gift

Great help fixing our small issue. Or site is yet to go live but testing seemed to go well and the problem was fixed. They are very helpful and thorough in their communication. Thanks!

Red H Nutrition® Co.

As a local retailer who also operates an online store, it was important to offer an in-store pickup option to my local customers. This app is the ONLY one that has met my needs! Support was fantastic and I couldn't be happier! Thank you for helping me streamline my services for my customers! A++

Brooklyn Hair

Love the support, they are kind and fast with my store issue and solved it for me

app is very solid and super recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12