Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery (FREE)

SipSip

This is a very good and outstanding application that I stumbled across on the shopify application store. Thank you very much for your efforts and time in developing this life changing application it has helped me greatly and my business. Thank you.

SAAP Lao Kitchen

This app has been so helpful, especially during this covid-19 period. We have had it for about 6 months now. The help team responded timely and was able to help me with my questions and integrations. I definitely recommend.

Once Upon A Time & Stuff

amazing! to be honest it help me and the customer have a designated time and date for the orders to run smoothly and fast.

Everett & Elaine

In the midst of pandemic, it is delightful to see such awesome and comprehensive support to small business. Sterling and team have helped us navigating and fixing the app challenge. The app is easy to implement and have step by step guide. I did have some coding issues with checkout steps and stability of the app, but it was resolved quixkly
It is above and beyond our expectation! Thank you again for helping small business community and many others adapting to "new normal". Best, Tommy

Eye Candy Balloons

Using this app to help my shop offer delivery & in-store pickup for one location. The available options are just what I was looking for. It's fairly easy to get started and moving around in the app. It goes live right away. Haven't had to use customer service yet, but have heard great things.

Bubbles & Balms

We are using this for our shipping, delivery and pickup. The features are great, but wish there was a postal/zip code qualifier for delivery. The service in getting it to function perfectly with our site was awesome!

Kollmans Greenhouse

This app has saved my client money and also has amazing support! I use the superstore theme and couldn't figure out why the checkout was being so odd. Sterling from their support team was quick to answer and implement a solution to my issue.

Perhaps A Cake

Cool app. This is the app we need to manage our customer order well. Appreciated and impressed on the support team as well.

Uni-T

Awesome app!! I have not actually received pickup orders yet but this app has a lot of options and has great customer service. I tried many apps For the purpose but this is the one!

Ethereal Bakes

The app is amazing and was really what i was looking for. Sterling and her team were really responsive and helpful to accommodate to all of my requests. Although there was a small problem, she did her best to explain the issue and follow up to make sure that everything is okay.
I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking for a delivery/pickup option for your site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16