Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery

The Boutique

Great in-store pick up app! Extremely customizable. Most importantly, their customer service is very helpful every step of the way!

Hops Petunia Floral

This is a super helpful app for pickup and delivery. Support has been incredible to help us get it up and running.

Caked With Love Co.

This app is great for product that is made to order and requires notice to produce. I had some issues with the app affecting the cart, discount code option, special instructions, and the overall look... but Sterling was quick to act and fix it all up!! Great customer service!! Now the app works wonderfully!!

Oxford Mart

The app is great, more importantly, the support is fantastic and keep me update all news. It would be even greater if I can set the order slot for each day individually.

Dagný & Co

Great app! easy to work with and setup. Fantastic support and I feel lucky that I found this solution. Can give it my best recommendation.

Release BG18

Great customer service :) by luna of secondmapp
They helped me fix a whole problem with code and all.
Thanks again!

Oh My Guts

I have honestly never experienced such a great customer service with setting up the app. Thank you Sterling!

maivino

so simple and easy - the user experience looks great, and when it looked wonky on desktop, I reached out for help, and they were quick to help provide a fix (even on the weekend!)

Fruitisimo

The app works just as advertised, but the main selling point for us would be the impressive and fast support that helps you with everything you might need. Highly recommended!

4MY.sg

Fantastic customer service, also very appreciated what they are doing to help small businesses during this pandemic.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20