ProPickup: Store Pickup

Add Click & Collect + Local Delivery options to your Store!

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Точка

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is working great for my store. I had some problems with app, but the support fixed all issues

July 19, 2022

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :) If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Bshopzone

Location Italy

Assistenza rapida e puntuale per risolvere i problemi in fase di integrazione del plugin. Disponibili anche a personalizzazioni!

June 5, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied.
Good luck to your business :)

BIG BUOY

Location France

En plus d'être très utile et peu cher, ils ont un service support très pro et réactif! JE RECOMMANDE FORT

June 5, 2022

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Hope you will keep enjoying the app !

Georgie Boy México

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

La aplicación funciona correctamente. Cambié de Theme en mi tienda y dejó de mostrarse, pero contacté al equipo de soporte y me ayudaron a volver a mostrarla, su equipo de soporte es excelente. La app cumple su función, seguiré probando por un tiempo.

Culture Craft Kombucha

The App is exactly what we need to create scheduled pickups and delivery orders. And they have great support. They were able to help us customize our order emails to us and the customers so it works seamlessly with our business!

HKL Porki

Location Singapore

App has helped me in many ways and support is great too. Tommy helped me so much with the set up, not to mention, fast support too!

Punahou Carnival 2022

Tommy and the team were so prompt and helpful in getting the pickup features to work in our store right before the holidays. Great service and extremely responsive to questions. Our team is really happy with this pickup app.

Kats Cookiez

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app makes it easy for my customers to choose a pickup or delivery date and saves me time because I don't have to contact them to make those arrangements. The setup was generally easy to go through but when I had questions or a problem figuring something out, the support team was quick and courteous. This app is absolutely essential to my store now. If there is one feature I would wish they could add, it's to be able to blackout specific hours on certain days, not just the entire day.

Inshape Nutrition

Location France

Very good app with a lot of features and I really appreciated the help that was provided to customize it.

AussieButcherNewLynn

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use the app for our delivery & pick up, I was having problems with the format of the email, the support team was super helpful & got it all sorted for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29