ProPickup: Store Pickup

Scheduled local pickup & local delivery

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Georgie Boy México

La aplicación funciona correctamente. Cambié de Theme en mi tienda y dejó de mostrarse, pero contacté al equipo de soporte y me ayudaron a volver a mostrarla, su equipo de soporte es excelente. La app cumple su función, seguiré probando por un tiempo.

Culture Craft Kombucha

The App is exactly what we need to create scheduled pickups and delivery orders. And they have great support. They were able to help us customize our order emails to us and the customers so it works seamlessly with our business!

HKL Porki

App has helped me in many ways and support is great too. Tommy helped me so much with the set up, not to mention, fast support too!

Punahou Carnival 2022

Tommy and the team were so prompt and helpful in getting the pickup features to work in our store right before the holidays. Great service and extremely responsive to questions. Our team is really happy with this pickup app.

Kats Cookiez

This app makes it easy for my customers to choose a pickup or delivery date and saves me time because I don't have to contact them to make those arrangements. The setup was generally easy to go through but when I had questions or a problem figuring something out, the support team was quick and courteous. This app is absolutely essential to my store now. If there is one feature I would wish they could add, it's to be able to blackout specific hours on certain days, not just the entire day.

Inshape Nutrition

Very good app with a lot of features and I really appreciated the help that was provided to customize it.

AussieButcherNewLynn

I use the app for our delivery & pick up, I was having problems with the format of the email, the support team was super helpful & got it all sorted for me.

Urban Deli

After some extensive research we decided to use ProPickup plugin and although there was a couple of issues when we added it to our shopify site Tommy and his team where excellent. There commitment to resolve the problem and get us up and running was brillant. I would have no problem in recommending them to any one. Our developer was also blown away by how professional these guys where and how quickly they resolved the questions we had ...Give them ago

Optica

Great customer support and the app is doing exactly what it is there to do for us. Would recommend to use!

Picture City International Inc

We have just used the app and we already loved it. The app itself is very useful in organizing store pickups and delivery. The support we get from the developers is superb. They're very responsive. Such a great app and Customer support. 5 Star indeed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29