Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

The Brick Shack

I tried a number of different apps for my pick up options and this app by far is the best one! The staff reached out to me immediately upon installing asking if they could help. I told them my wants and needs and they set it all up for me just the way I wanted and now Pick Up dates and times are so much easier to manage. I couldn't be more thankful!!!

May 8, 2021

Gutsy Goodness

I have used this app over the holidays and appreciate being able to specifically choose pick up times customers have available to choose from. I am doing another local promotion and things have changed in my theme and I couldn't get it to show up again. On a Saturday afternoon I emailed support and within less than an hour it was fixed and working. INCREDIBLE customer support! This was REALLY helpful too since I can only post in one local groups on a certain day of the month and was hoping to do so with everything working. BEYOND expectations and very appreciated.

May 2, 2021

Shakespeare's Globe

Great app that gives us a click and collect option in an uncomplicated way. Plenty of scope to scale up once we reopen our onsite retail. Very good support from Ali too.

April 28, 2021

Susgrainable

Installation was very smooth and when I had a suggestion for offering discounts for pick-up orders, the developer helped us out by adding that feature to our installation. Very responsive and professional.

April 26, 2021

Cipriano Sans Rival

I am currently using the free trial to see if it's worth paying for. It turns out their support team is very helpful and efficient. Keep it up. Thanks

April 26, 2021

Natural Lands

Tech support at Genie is terrific! We're new to Shopify and needed a complicated pickup schedule, so I had a lot of questions. They were very helpful and responsive, and the app worked very well for us for what we were trying to do. In the future, it would be great if we could pick and choose which items have mandatory pickup and which have mandatory shipping. We tried to do that so we could also offer items from a print-on-demand company, but couldn't do that combination. In any case, we are very pleased with the app!

Fashions blvd

I love the fact customers now have the choice of pick-up or delivery. I had difficulties getting the app up and running! Pick up Genie App reps helped me out promptly and efficiently! So grateful! Not only were they prompt with helping me out. Pickup by Genie reps also answered every email request or question just as quickly as I wrote them. Thank you again!

April 4, 2021

Fire Sparks Creations

A great app - allows us to have multiple pickup locations and only one inventory location. Ali was an awesome help getting it installed on our site - amazing customer service!!

April 2, 2021

Mountain Aura Crystals

This app is amazing... but even better is the developer. Ali is AMAZING to deal with!! He has gone over and above to help me with getting this app up and running for my store. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend this app and the developer. This app has done exactly what I needed from shopify for local pickup with more than one location, without splitting inventory. Cannot say enough good things!

April 2, 2021

fishbelly Berlin

Deinstallation did not work, still some remaing assets which are slowing down my page extremly. Waiting now for CS to help. --------------------------------------
Here Genie CS's update what to do:
"Please follow the following steps to make sure that everything is deleted out from your store: 1) Remove the {% include 'genie-store-pickup' %} line from your Layout > theme.liquid file.
2) Remove the line from your Sections > cart-template.liquid file.
3) Delete the Snipets > genie-store-pickup.liquid file.
4) Delete the Assets > genie-storepickup.scss file.
5) Delete the Assets > genie-storepickup.js file.
6) Delete the Assets > genie-storepickup-vender.js file.
7) Delete the Locales > en-GP.json file. Here is the guide as well that we have included in our application.
http://www.genieapps.xyz/store_pickup/faq#uninstall-app "

March 6, 2021

Hi,

I hope you are doing well. Our assets can not slow down any page because they are not used when the application has been uninstalled. As soon as the application gets uninstalled Shopify removes our access. That's why we are not able to delete any assets. The issue might be coming because of another code in your store. We can check your store for you that why it's getting slow.

Ali