StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

SoNice.vn

Aboslutely love this app. Easy to install, fast and reliable customer service and most important we can track the funnel in the checkout process.

rusticus

Its great to know what customers are doing when they get to my website. This so easy to install, easy to use and very helpful - you wont regret it!

Fashinoir

I'm using this application from 2 weeks and this is the best application i came a cross in shopify app store. Very easy to install and it's giving very accurate data about customers cart activity checkouts order etc. It's sending daily report also. Awesome guys you did it.... I'm giving 5 start for your awesome works. Thank you so much.

Essential Woodwork

Great little app that has loads of potential. Only came across it when a customer wanted to tell me their cart contents to see if they could have a discount. I realised I couldn't without making them go through the checkout and abandoning their cart so I could see what they added. A quick search found this app which has been great to see what they've added. One great feature would be to be able to copy the cart contents to a new order for the purpose I've just mentioned, but then that's just one feature that would be great!

Elevar Sports

I use this app regularly to correvtly understand the impact of my A/B tests on the site. It gives a clean and simple way to understand the checkout funnel. There are a lot of features that can be incorporated in the future. And I believe that the developer, being the kind and responsive person he is, will definitely roll out more awesome features :)

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Janails.Shop

J'ai installé STOREVIEW afin de m'aider dans mon marketing et de m'indiquer les activités des clients sur ma boutique.

Je constate que cette application fait ce pourquoi il est installé. Elle donne clairement les indications et vous savez exactement ce qui se passe quotidiennement.

Très bonne application. Je recommande vivement.

Shev Jewels

I love the fact that this app shows you exactly who abandoned their cart, when and at what point they left. Highly recommend getting this app for your store and best of all it’s free.

BathroomVillage.com

Fantastic app, especially since it's free.

Had a request for a back end change, and it was fixed within a day, great customer support!

Gifbest

Best choice for Free app, need for all store. Need to upgrade fast than live review at admin screen , It will perfect. Thanks