Free Contact Form Builder

Free Contact Form Builder

by Storeify

Free 3 forms, unlimited submission & lots of valuable features

Sada Medical

it help me a lot and service is great. recommend. patience and nice. cool. love the service, i will using their service. love it.

October 13, 2021

Thanks for your review. It is great and motivates us a lot. Hope you have a great experience with the app, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

Cura Health Limited

The support is brilliant and resolved my issues promptly. Really love this form builder. People who are looking for a form builder must choose this app.

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. You are a great customer.

Aixakt Interieur

Ich benutze die App um individuelle Kundenanfragen annehmen zu können, mit einer Vielzahl an eigenen Feldern je nach Kundenprojekt.
Der Support ist sehr schnell und hilfsbereit :)

October 12, 2021

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Das ist toll und motiviert uns sehr. Ich hoffe, Sie haben eine gute Erfahrung mit der App, und wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen, zögern Sie nicht, uns zu kontaktieren.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

The Sun Ray Shack

This app is amazing! And the customer service is awesome! I cant say enough about it. You wont be disappointed. I needed some help adding one of the forms to my contact page and for the life of me I could not figure it out. I contacted support and with in 5 minutes the form was on my page :-)

October 10, 2021

Thanks for your review. It is great and motivates us a lot. Hope you have a great experience with the app, and if you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Skin Triad

Excellent product. This app has been valuable to our business. It is easy to use and easy to install. You also get quite a bit of functionality with the free version. I would definitely recommend it. I give this a 5-star.

October 6, 2021

Dogs Must Haves

This is one of the best, if not, the best contact form apps that I've used. Very easy to set up and works like a charm!

October 6, 2021

Layer Laboratory

It can very help for my website. And the tench support can quickly help me to solve the problems. Good App.

October 4, 2021

You are a great customer. Thank you for this review.

Market Fit

Super helper! je découvre encore l'application hâte de voir la personnalisation des formulaires. Merci

September 30, 2021

Merci pour votre avis. Je vous souhaite une excellente expérience avec l'application. Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter.

Meilleures salutations,

IFUTREND

Very an excellent app as a contact form, I tried many apps, but finally choose this one, it is just what I need. the Tech support is very good!also helps me a lot without any complaint.

September 30, 2021

You are a great customer. Thank you for this review.

TheSingingBees

Contact Form Builder is the best option to collect data and files from your customers without asking them to write annoying emails. Support is stellar quick and polite, I had a problem with ghost code from an old app affecting my home page and they promptly cleared it. The Only app in store ready to use. And it's FREE. Great App.

September 29, 2021

Thanks for your review. Your review is great, it motivates us a lot. Hope you have a great experience with the app, and if you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Previous 1 3 4 5