Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 25, 2023

Greta app. Team quickly responded with all issues. Smooth transition from prior form. Wish I had found this app sooner!

muk USA Professional
Time spent using app: 8 days
Storeify replied January 25, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for using our app and leaving the great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

January 18, 2023

Customer service was helpful and quick to respond. The contact form app has everything I need as well as additional features.

RV6 Performance
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Storeify replied January 18, 2023

January 6, 2023

Thank you for helping us.. I appreciate your work it is excellent app... Thank you so much Technical Support

JC Buckman
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Storeify replied January 6, 2023

December 21, 2022

Great app, with great free options. Customer support is super helpful and quick

Cero Golf
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 22 days
Storeify replied December 21, 2022

December 16, 2022

This application is really easy to set up, has many options and notification for each form, provides analytics and also has good documentation. The support is great, Duke in particular helped us solve the issues very quickly and asnwered all our questions. I have only positive experience with the app and recommend it.

IFL Watches
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Storeify replied December 17, 2022

December 12, 2022

I have tested several apps to serve the purpose of a custom contact form so I can provide price quotes to my customers. After testing 4 other custom contact form apps, this one is by far my favorite. It's the best in appearance and functionality, it's clear that whoever developed this app did not cut corners. With that being said, the best part of this app is the customer service. It's rare to find an app with customer service that is available at any time to answer your questions while actually being helpful and solving the problem. I would rate this app 10 starts If I could.

CRNCY Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Storeify replied December 12, 2022

December 6, 2022

Excellent service. Solved my 2 issues within the hour of asking. The app does so much more than you think with so many add ons to help convert more customers.

London Bullion
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Storeify replied December 6, 2022

December 1, 2022

This app was the only option to accommodate various department contacts on our contact page. We were pleasantly surprised! The app is quite simple to use and the support is top notch! All our questions were responded to efficiently and quickly.

BroadView Power Sports Ltd.
Time spent using app: 1 day
Storeify replied December 1, 2022

November 25, 2022

Enable a website to have more than 1 form, which each form funneling to different teams. Support was quick to resolve issue at the first time, within the same day. Very much appreciated.

SunnyHills Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Storeify replied November 25, 2022

November 7, 2022

I searched high and low for a good simple "Contact Us" form app that I could use on my store. This one was by far the best, easy to use and incorporate and their customer service response is top notch. I highly HIGHLY recommend this app. Thank you to your wonderful team and tech support. I'm extremely happy with how my form page on my website looks and functions!

Prayerful Planner