Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Easy contact form, form builder, contact us form, contact page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Storeify Contact Form builder

Koselig Kraftworks

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I've just started using this app specifically the contact us form - it has met my needs and customer service has always been helpful to me up to this point. So far so good! I hope they will continue to improve this app for the better. Will update this review in the future.

July 13, 2022

Thank you for using our app and leaving the great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

carr-and-westley

Time spent using app About 1 month

A super easy to use app. I received excellent support from Duke on a slight styling issue that was amended fast and with minimal fuss. Would definitely recommend.

July 11, 2022

Indigo Lizard Jewelry

Very flexible and easy to use even the free plan. Would recommend to anyone needing a form on their Shopify website.

July 8, 2022

Beyond the Horizon

The form was easy to build. There was an issue with embedding it on my site, but support resolved it quickly.

July 6, 2022

SPRU Live Spirulina

Location South Africa

Awesome service!
We first signed up for Pify forms but after repeated support requests to Pify and being told the problem weas resolved - it wasn't...
We also has a small setup glitch with Contact Form setup, but Duke and the support team responded, went onto our site, and fixed the issue in hours.
It's so nice when you still get that kind of support in todays cost-saving focused world hip hip Hoooorah!

June 22, 2022

fruuii.com

Location Austria

Nie mogę ocenić aplikacji, bo jeszcze za krótko jej używam. Natomiast jestem bardzo zadowolona z supportu. Dziękuję za wszelką pomoc i cierpliwość :)

June 14, 2022

Dziękujemy za skorzystanie z naszej aplikacji i pozostawienie świetnej recenzji. Mamy nadzieję, że aplikacja jest dla Ciebie świetna i jeśli potrzebujesz dalszej pomocy, nie wahaj się z nami skontaktować.

Z poważaniem,

Greenuplawn

Great, robust forms app for our lead generation website! The interface is complex with the features we appreciate, yet easy to navigate and format everything we required. Very pleased!

June 11, 2022

Fake Expensive

Technical Support is informative and fast support, thank you Duke. I greatly appreciate your help with the contact list.

June 5, 2022

UKSN INC

Location Hong Kong SAR

This template is easy to use. It solves some problems in website development and makes my website easier to make I encountered some problems. The customer service replied very quickly and helped me solve this problem very quickly. Thank you very much

May 31, 2022

FSB Essentials

Daniel was very helpful, prompt, and quick. I have no complaints. I have been using this application for a year now with no troubles. Thanks

May 20, 2022