Storeify Store Locator

Storeify Store Locator | Reviews

by Storeify

Store locator/dealer locator on Google Map - Easy directions

Stilts.com

The absolute best part about this app is the customer service and Storeify's dedication to going above and beyond for their clients. I don't write many reviews (this might be my first one), and I'm writing because these guys are helpers, not takers. The fact is, is I were better at CSS, I could have probably extended the visual design myself. That said, Storeify helped us get all of their apps working smoothly. We changed themes at the last moment before launch, and Storeify got everything working for us for a seamless transition. Can't thank them enough!

November 25, 2021

Thank you for using our app and leaving great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

Kisené

Great app, easy to use with a nice layout and a great support service. I think this is the best store locator app you can have!

November 16, 2021

FarmacoFacile.it

This app allow my users to find their nearest store. The dev team is amazing, they helped me quickly when I had a trouble with the add-on. 5 stars to me.

November 12, 2021

Mitavite AU

Very fast and helpful support. I was able to get the store locator up and running quickly. The app has lots of features and the ability for users to search by Store Name is very handy.

November 10, 2021

Moschino Singapore

The app is very easy to install and configure, and I was able to start using it right away with very little UI tweaking required. When I needed to make minor UI changes, the support team was quick to respond, which I appreciated.
I can also use text translation, so I can adapt it to other languages.

November 9, 2021

Best regards,

TAILLAND CORPORATION Co., Ltd.

it depends on what you use this apps for and, I won't talk about that. The only thing that impressed me was the technical supporter of this apps, if you have face any problems they will help you asap even it's weekend or whenever.

October 30, 2021

Hi friend,

Sancho Sazon Seasonings, LLC

I love this app and it’s features. I came across a situation and couldn’t figure it out and live support was just a click away. Daniel definitely went out of his way to solve the issue and was very understanding and had a lot of patience. I will definitely recommend this app and give it a 5 star rating….

Hi friend,

Proof Syrup

Very helpful and timely live chat customer service and tech support experience! Our website developers accidentally reverted our theme and imports and Duke in the live chat was able to get us back and up and running in no time!

Hi,

We thank you for your review of the application. It was very helpful and encouraged us a lot. With your compliments for us, if you can adjust the rating to 5 stars, it will be great for us.

Pittsburgh Power

Switched from another map app to this one and very pleased. Has every feature you want and very user friendly.

Flettede Fugle

A store locator that offers a free plan with only one store... seems quite misleading. Don't download this, find an alternative.

October 22, 2021

Hi,

We are very sorry that our app has made you unhappy. We are very sad that you left a 1* review for our app. We understand your frustration, but we also ask that you reconsider this case. Many other store locator apps have similar free plans and only allow 1 location. Moreover, we describe each plan very clearly, you already know that before you install it.
Your review can have a very negative impact on our application, we really appreciate your help in this case. We hope you have a fair rating between our app and others.

Kind regards,