Store Locator ‑ Dealer Locator

Store locator/Dealer locator/Stockist locations on Google Map

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Store Locator

Moschino Singapore

Location Singapore

The app is very easy to install and configure, and I was able to start using it right away with very little UI tweaking required. When I needed to make minor UI changes, the support team was quick to respond, which I appreciated.
I can also use text translation, so I can adapt it to other languages.

November 9, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for using our app and leaving great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

TAILLAND CORPORATION Co., Ltd.

Location Thailand

it depends on what you use this apps for and, I won't talk about that. The only thing that impressed me was the technical supporter of this apps, if you have face any problems they will help you asap even it's weekend or whenever.

October 30, 2021

Hi friend,

Sancho Sazon Seasonings, LLC

I love this app and it’s features. I came across a situation and couldn’t figure it out and live support was just a click away. Daniel definitely went out of his way to solve the issue and was very understanding and had a lot of patience. I will definitely recommend this app and give it a 5 star rating….

Hi friend,

Proof Syrup

Very helpful and timely live chat customer service and tech support experience! Our website developers accidentally reverted our theme and imports and Duke in the live chat was able to get us back and up and running in no time!

Hi,

We thank you for your review of the application. It was very helpful and encouraged us a lot. With your compliments for us, if you can adjust the rating to 5 stars, it will be great for us.

Pittsburgh Power

Switched from another map app to this one and very pleased. Has every feature you want and very user friendly.

Flettede Fugle

Location Denmark

A store locator that offers a free plan with only one store... seems quite misleading. Don't download this, find an alternative.

October 22, 2021

Hi,

We are very sorry that our app has made you unhappy. We are very sad that you left a 1* review for our app. We understand your frustration, but we also ask that you reconsider this case. Many other store locator apps have similar free plans and only allow 1 location. Moreover, we describe each plan very clearly, you already know that before you install it.
Your review can have a very negative impact on our application, we really appreciate your help in this case. We hope you have a fair rating between our app and others.

Kind regards,

BlackbirdMoto

Location Australia

I researched as many different store location apps as I could find and tested a few, this is by far the most feature rich for the price - excellent value for money. I had a few tweaks I needed and support was super helpful, quick replies and got it all done. I highly recommend this app!

October 21, 2021

David Rosas

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app does what it is supposed to do really well, the customer service is outstanding as the developers are always prompt to help.

October 20, 2021

www.outbacktails.com

Location Australia

The app is working really well for us and the level of customer service is outstanding. The developers are always prompt to get back to you and iron out any issues.

October 20, 2021

The Brighton Beard Company

Easy to use with a great user guide to set up. Ran into some trouble whilst setting up and Daniel on live chat fixed this issue straight away for me. Really impressed so far!

October 14, 2021