Storeify Store Locator

Store locator/dealer locator on Google Map - Easy directions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Storeify Store Locator

Codabow

This app is great to list all of our dealers on our website. The staff have been incredibly helpful in helping us customize the map to better fit our brand!

Outdoorchef CH

We had to switch our store locator app to a new one because the old one had been stopped. The Storeify developers helped us transferring all the data from the old app to the new Storeify app as well as with some display errors we had to deal with at the beginning. During the whole process they were very quick and supportive and a good showcase of how to create your service customer-friendly.

Vlees van de Kalverhouder

I needed some help with the Thank You Page because of a small error. Perfect service again. Fast and accurate. Thank you for your help!

FogBlocker

I really appreciate the app and the customer service given by the team. My all inquiries got solve in very less time while upgrading this app for my store.

Platinum Naturals

Max was very quick with responding and helped get our locator up and running. Thank you again for all your help!

Glutalipo

Easy to access and use. The customer service rep solved my problem within a day. I appreciate your prompt response. Thank you for assisting me.

Simply Amish

Clean design, easy set up, simple to use, and the team was very responsive when I needed a couple of changes. Just what we needed. Very happy so far!

The Yummy Company

Good app, very easy to use. A little bit restrictive because of its options but useful. I recommend this app !

1 2 3 4 6 Next