Storeify Store Locator

Store locator/dealer locator on Google Map - Easy directions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Storeify Store Locator

OlangUK

Great app, simple to use, the support were really helpful when we were changing over from one app to another.

August 2, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help! 🤗and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated!! 💐💐💐

Pinturas Sagitario

I had a very pleasant experience, it is very easy to implement on your website. Also, if you have a problem, the customer service is excellent. I recommend this app 100%.

Assanis

Such an amazing experience, the customer service is very efficient. The quality of the app is perfect.

Aloisio Cosmetics

Great app, the best store locator I have found. Easy to integrate and easy to use for visitors that come to the sit

La Petite Ourse

The app works great and it's easy to use. Customer service is fast and efficient. I recommend the app.

mad-in-italy

I've just downloaded this app and it works really well! Moreover the customer service it's fast and helpfull. I will suggest it to everyone!

Fermentur

Customer service was super fast, everything works as it should. Perfect implementation, thank you! I can only recommend this app.

Bing Surfboards

App works great, the customer service is great. Recommended! If you have to transfer from an older Store Locator, their team will make it easy.

Zen Eyewear

The app is really very optimized, it has a very clear and complete control panel, and compared to the past the loading times on the site are excellent! Plus the customer support is very professional and helpful. I recommend everyone to use this app!

Transition Bikes IT

I ragazzi hanno risolto il problema in meno di una ora, servizio super veloce e preciso, grazie mille , consigliati