Store Locator ‑ Dealer Locator

Store locator/Dealer locator/Stockist locations on Google Map

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Store Locator

OUTDOORCHEF® AT – SWISS INNOVATION

Location Austria

We have used Storeify to create our store locator page. The app is very user-friendly and covers many functions. For example, you can filter by country, which is very important for us. Also, the support is extremely helpful, which helped us with the import of contacts.

August 11, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help! 🤗and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated!! 💐💐💐

C-Blivet Sports

Time spent using app About 1 month

Looking for a retailer locator? There you go guys. Excellent service, excellent APP. Don't hold youself, go and get it NOW! That's what you need :-)

waxandfireco

Great app! The support team is quick and efficient and was able to guide me through setting it up properly. Definitely recommend!

Himalaya Optical

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

The support team is awesome and the app is extremely good with all its beautiful features. Thanks to Storeify Store Locator.

JET Pedals

This app is great! Even though I had some layout issues when installing a new theme on my store their tech support team jumped right in and fixed it for me. Highly recommend this app!

OlangUK

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great app, simple to use, the support were really helpful when we were changing over from one app to another.

Pinturas Sagitario

Location Mexico

I had a very pleasant experience, it is very easy to implement on your website. Also, if you have a problem, the customer service is excellent. I recommend this app 100%.

Assanis

Location France

Such an amazing experience, the customer service is very efficient. The quality of the app is perfect.

Aloisio Cosmetics

Great app, the best store locator I have found. Easy to integrate and easy to use for visitors that come to the sit

La Petite Ourse

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works great and it's easy to use. Customer service is fast and efficient. I recommend the app.