Storeify Store Locator

Store locator/dealer locator on Google Map - Easy directions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Storeify Store Locator

Luna Sky

Best store locator app there is, and really well priced! We've found this super easy to use and the bulk upload is a breeze. Support has been great. Highly recommend!

October 5, 2021

You are a great customer. Thank you for your review.

AWAKE

I just installed this application and i'm very pleased with it. The interface is very easy to understand and i managed to get up and running in 10 minutes. I had some questions and the dev team was very quick to reply and help me. I'm still in the trial period but i'm confident i will continue using it (i already uninstalled the paid app i had before)

Davines Cyprus

This app has everything I need for the stores and having social media is a plus. It is easy to handle and works great.

CYCLE.dach

Super easy to use app. Very flexible and the best part is that the support team is quick in response and help with any kind of issues.

Cycle

Really good app. Serves the purpose, flexible and responsive. You can change the language very easily. Uploading a bulk list is a bit tricky, but the support helps really quick and they manage.

San Diego Honey Company®

The Storeify map was easy to set up and looks great with the Minimal theme. Their support team was super responsive and helped fixed the one snag I encountered with my site within 24 hours. Would recommend!

September 17, 2021

Thank you for using our app and leaving great reviews. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

Splash Swim Goggles

So far the app is working great! We had a couple small issues but the support was very helpful and quick to respond. Thank you!

September 14, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help! 🤗and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated!! 💐💐💐

DL Riders

Online support team is just great, they reply to me in a minute and fix the problem in 10 min, No stress at all.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for using our app and giving us a great review! Hope you have a good experience with the app and if you need any help, we're always here.

Regards,

Cocoloko

Very intuitive and easy to use. We were looking for an app to have a search engine list of our points of sale and we love it. It offers everything it promises.
We had a technical problem and your support team gave us feedback in minutes. very kind!

September 3, 2021

Thank you for your nice review for our app and support. If you have any further problems, do not hesitate to contact us for the fastest support.

BOHIN France

Duke was really helpful in the configuration and reactive !!!
The app is not expensive regarding the possibilities offered.
After one month of utilisation i have seen a decrease in the speed of my shop. The team was here again to help, there is only an easy configuration to make in the settings "Optimize"
Best app.