Subify Subscriptions App

Subify Subscriptions App

Built for Shopify

Reviews (454)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and intuitive subscription management features. They highlight its high customization, seamless backend integration, and ability to boost sales and customer retention through recurring orders. The app's feature allowing customers to add products to existing subscriptions is also praised. Merchants commend the responsive customer service and constant updates. The app is seen as competitively priced and a valuable tool for businesses.

Edited June 13, 2024

Great App so far and easy to contact friendly staff, Just had to upgrade and found had to pay more charges on each transaction as well as the subscription, then had contact from customer service who kindly offered a temporary discount which is great and is a help to try and boost our sales.

The Fabric Cabin
12 months using the app
Subify replied June 26, 2024

Hope you experience great sales with Subify!

June 21, 2024

Really well thought out, nice simple design and the support is really good. Our customers love it and we've made so many more sales. Would recommend.

Moocha Kombucha
About 1 year using the app
Subify replied June 24, 2024

We're so happy you find Subify is helping you grow!

May 23, 2024

I recently integrated the Subify Subscriptions App into my Shopify store, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. From the start, the setup was incredibly user-friendly, allowing me to quickly configure subscription plans for my products without any technical hassle. The app's interface is intuitive, making it easy to navigate through various options and tailor the subscription experience to meet my customers' needs.

Benefits Highlight:

User-Friendly Setup: Easy configuration and management of subscription plans.

Improved Customer Retention: Seamless recurring orders enhance customer loyalty.

Excellent Support: Responsive and helpful customer service team.

Subify has truly made a positive difference in my business, and I am excited to continue using it to offer my customers a convenient and enjoyable shopping experience.

New Time store
2 months using the app
Subify replied June 27, 2024

Thanks for this thorough review! It'll help other merchants too!

July 16, 2024

i contacted customer service via chat at 1 o'clock in the morning. at the beginning a chatbot came up which was also very helpful. but in seconds a real person was in the chat and also said that the bot was finished and how she could help me. the problem was solved very quickly and easily. really good service. just as you need it as an online retailer. fast - at any time - and effective.

24 German School
Germany
About 2 months using the app
July 5, 2024

Great tool off the shelf but we have spent a lot working with Miles from the Customer Support team and the after service is incredible too. Really happy with the integration, customisation and how the team are focused on getting the tool working for you.

Sandbar
Singapore
3 months using the app
June 25, 2024

Subify support is super responsive and super helpful. I needed to achieve something which isn't a built-in feature (yet) and they custom coded it for me right there and then!

Austin Skin
3 months using the app
April 19, 2024

Subify has been a great addition to our store. We are a subscription based product so this feature was very important to get right. There are a lot of customizations available and it is simple to manage.

One of the best features is the customer service, if I'm ever having any issues, they are quick to respond and help me resolve any issues. It seems like they are constantly updating the app too so it is always improving!

FIREBOX CANADA
12 months using the app
Subify replied May 12, 2024

Wow! Thanks for this amazing review. Our customer care team is always available to help our valued merchants.

Edited June 28, 2024

Subify app is very easy to set up and launch. The app integrates seamlessly with the product page. You just need to know how to use the app. For example, if you bundle products to a subscription, then you have to add that product bundle to your shop first before you create a subscription plan for that bundle.

puppibles
About 2 months using the app
Subify replied June 27, 2024

Thanks for sharing this with others. You can always consult our customer care or study help doc to get on faster.

May 22, 2024

Subify has given us the exact solution we were looking for, for our store. The interface, integration and everything that comes with the package is super seamless and easy.

With Subify, our customers are able to subscribe to specific products easily and enjoy them weekly or monthly.

We recommend Subify to anyone looking for the same integration on their store, it's efficient and seamless. 10/10 from us.

Postum Beverage
About 1 month using the app
Subify replied June 27, 2024

We really appreciate the time you took to share this amazing feedback with us and other merchants!

June 25, 2024

Just got the app loaded into my new store and set up in about 10 minutes or less. Once I got it initially set up, I quickly had Aliya from the support team send me a message and checked my settings to make sure it was all done correctly and showing up on their end as being fully functional. I did not expect this to occur and was a pleasant surprise! Aliya was also able to answer all of my questions and made sure I understood everything that I needed to keep customizing and working with this subscription app.

I couldn’t have been happier with the quality of the app, the instructional videos were very easy to follow and helped immensely. I am excited to get some subscription orders to see how it continues to operate, but initially everything is working as it should and customer support is amazing!

Mustang Coffee Co.