Subify‑Subscriptions & Loyalty

Subscription, recurring orders, subscription box & memberships

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rosetta Coffee Company

Time spent using app About 2 months

We are in the process of installing this app now, it has gone very smoothly and we look forward to using the app more going forward. The support and response times have been really amazing and I hope that the app will perform similarly!

September 26, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Subify went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are looking for a subscription tool, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

Fairy Venture Paris

Location France

I like this app, it respond my questions very fast, and give me very helpful advise . And the function of the application is easy to understand.

Social-Follower.com

Location Germany

Wirklich coole app würde ich aufjedenfall weiter Empefhelen. Habe lange nach einer abo lösung gesucht, hier bekommt man 1a support und schnelle einrichtung

September 26, 2022

Danke schön. Ich schätze Ihre Erfahrung sehr :)

Ionmax

Location Australia

I have not used this app yet, I installed it to test if it will deliver my needs. I had a chat with support, her name is Hasti. She was very helpful and attended to all my concerns. Though there are a few restrictions on the app that I was looking for but overall very straightforward and will be in our consideration. Would like to especially thank Hasti for all the help and for being patient with my queries :)

September 26, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon and a special thanks to Hasti ;)

Teemotion

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 6 hours

great app with a stunning support: very fast fixing our issue caused by the previous subscription app we have installed.

September 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the support and product teams to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Eyden West

This app installed seamlessly onto my Shopify store quickly! I love the personalized attention I received from Sara to enhance the color options for the subscription buttons on my site! Truly professional white glove service.

September 26, 2022

Thank you, for the amazing review! We put in the work to keep you and all of our clients happy.

pinkconcierge2022

I signed up to use this after trying probably a little over 10 apps and what i can say is these guys are amazing!!!!! Not only did they help me with integrating it and setting up, they also helped with making sure it works, making sure it works, fixing the site bug and making sure I can launch in time!!!! I love s company that goes above their portfolio to help a customer. Perfect solution. Thanks Kooroosh and team

September 26, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Spoosh

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great service so far with help answering questions and getting it working fine. Haven't taken any payment with it yet so not sure how that side will work but very happy so far and im sure if i have any future questions they will help

August 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! Please count on our help at times of need. We're here for you.

Gaia Filters

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Such a great app! Very easy to navigate and the customer service was brilliant, especially Melika she was very helpful. Recommended!

August 18, 2022

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Thanks to Melika :)

Xcellent Nutrition

This helpful is great and is only improving even more every time we chat. Fast replies, easy navigation, and great customer service!

August 18, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating. Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers :)

Previous 1 3