Seamless Shopify Integration
Integrate ReCharge's all-in-one subscription platform with Shopify including checkout, order flow, customer accounts, and third-party apps.
True Enterprise Solution
ReCharge empowers your store to scale to seven-figure subscriber count using our API, webhooks, integrations, and enterprise features.
Create Happy Customers
Grow your recurring revenue and reduce support requests by providing an amazing customer portal experience to match your brand.
About Subscriptions by ReCharge
ReCharge is the only Shopify Plus-approved platform for recurring billing. We work with over 10,000 merchants and power some of the largest subscription stores on Shopify such as Soylent, Hubble Contacts, LOLA, Dr. Axe, and Death Wish Coffee.
Offer subscriptions in less than 15 minutes.
- SUBSCRIBE & SAVE: Merchants can easily transform existing one-time products into monthly subscriptions with configurable delivery and cut-off dates, inventory forecasting, and order management.
- CUSTOMER PORTAL: Empower customers to manage their own subscription products out of the box. Each page allows for different actions like: add new, swap, or cancel existing subscriptions, view order history, update address and payment info, or change the delivery schedule.
- ADMIN PORTAL: Control every aspect of your subscription product offering including administrator options for your subscribers’ accounts.
- MOBILE-FRIENDLY: The entire ReCharge platform is both desktop and mobile-friendly from product page all the way through the checkout experience.
- INTEGRATIONS: Supercharge your business with over 20 out-of-the-box integrations.
Own the customer journey and fully customize your subscription experience via our API with robust documentation and developer support from the ReCharge team. Take advantage of advanced features such as:
- ENHANCED ANALYTICS: Split your data into cohorts to understand lifetime value, average order value, and churn rates
- THEME ENGINE: Build a fully customized Customer Portal to enable subscribers to manage every aspect of their subscription
- UPSELLS: Cross-sell or upsell with add-on products, shipped automatically with the next upcoming subscription order
- ENTERPRISE INTEGRATIONS: To create your perfect ecommerce store
- API: If you’re still looking for more, create any custom solution with the API
Scale your subscriber growth with the ReCharge API, webhooks and custom workflows to solve complex subscription needs. Plus get expert support from the ReCharge developer team.
- API Slack channel
- Expert documentation
- Webhooks and workflows to connect all parts of your business in real-time
- Data exports from ReCharge to other platforms
- Automate marketing and fulfillment
SUPPORTED THIRD-PARTY APPS
Streamline and automate your business with the best-of-breed Shopify apps:
- Churn Buster
- Google Analytics
- Octane AI
- and more
Enterprise pricing options available. Contact our team to learn more.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 60-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
+ 1% + 5¢ per transaction
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1529 reviews
Most recent reviews
I Love Crafty
the customer service is fab and they are quick to reply to any questions. They've helped me every step of the way and any issues have been dealt with quickly and their communication is super clear. Also lovely friendly people!
We have installed a new theme and the widget was not working, I asked for help and they responded right away. I really give a big thump up for the support. I like the app and it brings in extra revenue.
I use this app to help schedule and bill thousands of Shopify recurring subscriptions. There is a lot of functionality in revising and refunding subscriptions and managing ship/bill dates. I wish the layout of the app was more user friendly, such as having Reports or Discounts be part of the main menu where Customers is. Sorting functionality is lacking (for example cannot sort or filter customers, can only search and find one by one). Would like Reports to download and open in session rather than be emailed to me - and it would help if most columns on Order reports is in the same order sequence). Discounts functionality is also lacking (cannot create ship discount that also has product percentage discount; can only have an all-or-nothing ship discount OR a product discount). App support team is pretty quick though. Migration from other platforms is relatively easy, though there is a lot of information needed for the migration template that is difficult to come by if you don't have the right apps/reports to find the information you need (such as product variant number).