Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Haute Cute

Very simple installation. I had a subscription store running in less than 2 hours! Product is very easy to use, yet has some very powerful features not seen elsewhere. Support staff really cares and I feel like they understand my business needs very well. Can't believe how quickly I was able to start selling subscriptions! Thanks ReCharge for helping me launch my business when I needed it most!

Brew Bomb Cold Brew Equipment

The app was extremely difficult to set up and integrate with Shopify. And the support is 24 hour email so to resolve the simplest issue takes days. If you want chat support that costs $99 per month.. Think the whole thing is a setup.. make it as difficult as possible to use, and then charge $99 per month to help you make it work.

Supersapiens

Great experience with clay who answered some of our technical questions with a lot of detail. Would really appreciate if there was a way to talk with someone over a phone though.

voyageapptest

The support from ReCharge is awesome you will never have to be worried about anything left undone because of lack in support.

PRIMEALETE NUTRITION®

Easily, the best app on Shopify. Makes business so much better and subscription businesses are the way to go these days. Renata Vanzetto, the best customer care support person we've dealt with on this app. Now don't get me wrong, every customer support person with ReCharge is honestly a 5/5, but Renata always went above and beyond for us. Much love to you all.

Home Place Pastures

He was super helpful and looked like he was enjoying his couch a lot!

KetoNatural Pet Foods

Fantastic app. Powers all whole subscription system. Highly recommended. You should definitely use this app for your subs.

Ortelia

Great support! I had an issue and the support team helped me out immediately and efficiently, I'm very satisfied!

TP3 LLC

ReCharge has been "Great" to work with and has shown us quick and professional support when needed. Recently we needed help with our processing charge dates. Jenna F. and the team were committed to work to find a solution and did additional testing to make sure that the process worked before sharing the solution with us and implementing it. We are glad we use the Recharge App for our subscription service processing and would HIGHLY recommend them! Thank you from the team at Sassy Box.

Hızlı Ayaklar

I am in the test phase and very happy with the support I am getting. Very responsive and willing to help. Good documentation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 164 165