Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Legacy Home Staging

This app has been super helpful in increasing my sales and also decreasing my workload since it does what I need automated and I don't have to worry about it once it's set up. Would definitely recommend!

Dio Candle Company

excellent customer service, always responds within 48 hours, and they fix everything! Really excited to tell all my sub box friends on crate joy about it!

Chelle Bliss Books

ReCharge is always quick and responsive when I have a question or issue. The members of their team and helpful and kind. I'm a huge fan of their service along with the ease of use.

Better Box

This app is great if you would like to implement any type of subscription on your store. The app works, and the support team responds and fixes any issues quickly.

Fisher's Popcorn

Just getting started with ReCharge, but when I encountered issues with set up on a Sunday morning, they had me up and running within 5 minutes, no exaggeration!

The Functional Co.

Excellent app. It became a little difficult to figure out a few kinks but I was finally able to speak to someone over the phone about the issue going on and they resolved it super fast! Thank you!

MOC Store

I am very pleased with the app in general and can recommend it.
App team really takes care about customers. Gordon from support team was super helpful.

Truman's

The integration with Shopify is really smooth, and the customer service team is more than helpful. Highly recommend ReCharge.

Bionic Nutrition

Love this app. It's taken out the confusion of implementing a re-occurring shipping/charging platform.

Medusa's Make-Up

They should have a punch list to start.
There's several things they they don't tell you when you sign up. It does not work with quick view, you'll have to have custom coding done or remove quick view completely from your site. It does not work in facebook or instgram stores. It does not work with the "you may also like" feature in shopify. These were all things we had to find out the hard way and hire a coder. I am not a huge fan of how long their response time is for emails, generally 12-24 hours. Some of our issues took several days to get fixed because of the slow response time. I may seem impatient, but I am running a business here. They REALLY need a live chat!
There is very limited options when it comes to discount codes. They do not offer the same options as in Shopify, which is really annoying. There is only simple % discount, no BOGO :(
Our store has a monthly beauty box as well as 300+ products so we like to offer a variety of discounts.
Also, just learning after 6 months later that when your customer updates their address in Shopify it does not carry over to ReCharge. This has caused quite an issue with customers who had updated their address and we still shipped to old address from the system.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 134 135