Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions | Reviews

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Kekao

We use this app to run our subscription service, customer service is always helpful and responsive. Especially AJ!

Natty Body 4 All

Amazing service! It's a great app. I love their helpful guides and I'm sure I'll be using this app for years to come.

Temple Coffee Roasters

Breanna W. and Nevana were very helpful when doing our bulk pricing update. It would be nice if this app had the capability to do an easy bulk update on pricing (as in a check mark for current subscribers and one for new subscribers) so when you adjust a price you have the option to change it for both new and current subscribers. However, the customer service we received from Breanna and Nevana was great. Thank you.

Stooker Specialty Coffee

Great service. The app is what it is - brilliant in many ways, clunky in others, but I love the constant work being put into improving it.

Pretty Warm Designs

Shayaan was really helpful when I changed my sub box to add a variant. Her replies were quick and solved the issues as I worked through the changes to my service. I HIGHLY recommend the Recharge app. Functionality and support are awesome.

Jigsaw Health

Recharge customer service has been consistently good! Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that ReCharge doesn't have access to the Bulk Discount logic that we wrote as a Shopify Script. We setup a rule, "Buy 3 - 4 items, save 10%, buy 5+ items, save 15%." The initial order is priced correctly, but subsequent subscription orders do not have the bulk discount, so we have to manually correct these. It's a bit of a pain. I believe this is caused by a limitation imposed on ReCharge by Shopify not giving API access to Shopify Scripts. (?) ReCharge recommended that we use their new Checkout / Cart, but that currently only supports Shopify Payments, and we're on Braintree. So we're basically at a Catch-22. But in general, ReCharge does an excellent job for us and our customers.

BREADCLUB

We love Recharge for running our bakery subscription platform. We've reached out to the support team a number of times and have always received timely, helpful, and courteous replies.

Rare Tea Company

Despite the app not being a perfect fit for our flows (it doesn't play nicely with all ERPs), Bryan took the time to walk me through some scenarios and provided me with the in-depth technical information needed for us to make our next steps. Really excellent support!

Amanda Evanston Art

The support I received from Joey when I was having access problems was fantastic. He was so prompt and offered a number of helpful solutions to get me quickly back up and running (and on a holiday on top of it!) Big thanks to Joey and the entire support team!

Vaprzon.com

Nigel from support was really great in helping us with discounting! Overall a good app. It's relatively simple to use. The complexities stem from Shopify's rules, not ReCharge.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88