Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Grocery Pup

We recently transitioned over from Bold. ReCharge made it easy to do and provided high quality support. Thanks, ReCharge!

Health Logics

We are very happy with this app and if there is something you are unsure how to do, their customer support team is on it and helping you get to a resolution very promptly. The interaction with them is absolutely wonderful and a breath of fresh air compared to other customer supports I have experienced. Thank you for your wonderful customer service.

BodyHealth

This app is a great way to keep our subcription service running smoothly. And their customer service is very prompt and helpful!!

HOW TO CAKE IT

The ReCharge app is fantastic and their support is excellent. We had an issue with how our subscription products were initially set up, and their customer support & dev team looked into it & fixed the problem! Works perfectly now!

Highly recommend this app!

Phoros Nutrition

Had an issue with the subscription showing up on my website, the customer service came in and installed it on the backend. Awesome customer service! And now the app looks amazing on my website!

The Keto Co

Integration is manual by them and it takes ages with no answer. don't be fooled by nice graphics they show to you. it is waste of time and effort

5th Peak Coffee

I utilized this app to create a subscription service for my first business. I had an issue understanding the process, but the customer support service immediately resolved the issue.

Bubba's Fine Foods

This is a fantastic app with fantastic support. We have been using Recharge for 6+ months now, and it is a relatively painless way to increase our monthly recurring revenue. Whenever we've had a question customer service has been quick to respond. One of the other major bonuses of Recharge is that has become the standard subscription app for Shopify, and it thus integrates with most of the marketing apps we use (Klaviyo, Glew, Smile.io).

Great stuff!

AllTheFlash

Super team, very professionnal, quick and efficiency help, the best app in this categorize ! Thanks the team

Bully Max

Amazing customer support. Diego worked on a bug we were experiencing non stop until the job was done. Went above and beyond. 10/10. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124