Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Paradise Fibers

Any time I have an issue, the service team (Especially Sukhmun P.) has been incredibly helpful and able to answer all my questions in a way that made sense and work with me to help me better manage how our store uses ReCharge.

TRV Nutrition

This app has gotten much better with the updates that were made to it recently. The support is also top notch.

Fekkai

Had a question re: searches that Troy S. in Support responded to clearly and concisely. Email response time could be quicker in general but are always responded to the same day.

Detour Coffee Roasters

Great use for subscriptions with your Shopify. Great support when needed. Found it super fast and efficient :)

Roots Farmer

This app supports my business on a day to day basis. Their customer support is excellent. Highly recommended

Bear Essence Tooradin

Very happy with the customer support received when I had an issue with my shipping options. Highly recommended!

Next Generation by Kelley West, Inc.

Customer Service was amazing. I had an issue setting up the recharge add-on but a quick chat with their support team fixed it. Within 5 minutes I had it up and running my products were available as a subscription.

Blendtopia

Love Recharge support - always helpful and fast. I cringe at the thought of reaching out to most support orgs, but not Recharge. Most recently, Bryan Nguyen took awesome care of me.

Evolve Mala

Recharge support is fantastic!!!! They were able to help me resolve my issue quickly and satisfactorily.

Wejoy Health

This app is helpful for me to grow my business (though it does have some bugs occasionally)
Support staff is attentive and helpful when I emailed them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59