ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your subscription business

Farmers Juice

Outstanding customer support. I write their customer support constantly and always hear back rather quickly. I am so grateful that Recharge has a large team of well educated customer support reps!

The Sill

We migrated our subscription business to ReCharge and it's helped us offer new features that help drive LTV like one-time addons, retention strategies, and quick actions via SMS.

ketolibriyum

ReCharge has been invaluable and instrumental in growing our subscription customer base. Top notch product with top notch support!

Noobie Box

This app works great to run our subscription boxes. And they provide amazing customer service! Would highly recommend!

Lauren McBride Nail Artist

This has worked a dream until an issue came up with regards to a change shopify made. Alicia got back to me within mins and go the issue resolved. Great service.

her1 - Natural Wellbeing

Easy to install. Nice sales and support team.
It would be nice if it worked better in Safari. No problems with Chrome

No Cow

ReCharge is great. What's even better is their customer support when you run into an issue. Isidora had a solution for every problem I brought to her. If there wasn't a solution, she forwarded it on as a suggestion to the product team. Definitely appreciate the level of support for an integrated app like ReCharge.

DonPabloCoffee

O stars! We cant even get a response for their support staff to get us up and running. Very Unprofessional. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Kaffeemacher

Diana and Clay helped us a lot with the adjustements for the new webiste. Prompt service and fast communication. Super

Work + Wonder

Very grateful for the prompt responses and willingness to help continually update our quarterly subscriptions! Loving this app!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34