Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Simply Crafted CBD

Very glitchy. Could not remove items from subscriptions, which causes inventory to show doubles for all products with subscriptions. Could not uninstall. Cannot cancel account. Still waiting for support to get back to us for assistance. I would suggest Bold Subscriptions instead. Much easier to use and cheaper. Customer service is very slow if they exist at all!!

Skinny Tea Girl®

I absolutely love the Recharge app, great functionality, easy to use and absolutely the best customer service.

The Skin Spot

This app has been critical to the functionality of our website and mission, and the customer support is amazing. Cannot imagine a better subscription offering than this!

GreenBear.it

App is simple to use and has outstanding features. What really counts more, is the assistance service. They really make you feel like they're working in your own company! 5 stars!

Uncommon Nutrition partnered w/ Marine Essentials

I had an issue setting up the sales tax-but the customer service team gave me my options & helped me set up what I needed to. Their response time was pretty quick. I really like the app-user friendly. Easy to see current & future orders.

Herb & Root | Luxurious Perfume Oils, Bath Oils, and Massage Oils

I've been using this app for a while. It's pretty easy to use. Only issue is support is slow (email and usually takes a while to get a response). Also, when they don't answer your question the first time, the back-and-forth can make a simple issue turn into a weeklong ordeal.

Walking T Beef

The app is great and the customer support is even better. Can't recommend enough. App is easy to use and the support team is capable and available to help tailor the app to your needs.

GetCrater

I love recharge! Easy to set up and awesome support when you run into issue.

Would definitely recommend.

Akua Life

My journey with the Recharge app started when we decided to add subscriptions to our supplement product. What we wanted to offer was not available through Recharge or other apps. That’s when the people at recharge really went to work for us.

They did conference calls with us and taught us how to do what we wanted within their app. They really went way overboard on the customer service. I have been in business for over 30 years and I have never had company care so much about my issues. I can’t recommend these guys enough.

Every time we have a question or issue they step and help us as a business partner would, it seems as if they really care about my business. We are thrilled with the app and more importantly we are thrilled with the people and customer service behind the app. If i could give 10 or 100 stars I would. Bottom line they are awesome, download their app, you will be happy to have them in your corner. You are not just number with Recharge you are a person and treated as such. You can contact me for a reference concerning recharge if you like - Sage, Founder at Akua.Life

Body+Mind+Spirit

The app is super functional. Love that they built a new subscription trial feature into it. Seems like a pretty common scenario. It's a little confusing to set up, but if you watch the youtube vids you'll be able to get through it.

What is REALLY awesome though is the tech support. They bent over backwards getting their system to work with my theme. Can't say enough good things about them. If you're on the fence, don't be. You'll be in good hands with the Recharge folks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 151 152