Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

1 - 10 of 2080 reviews

OlyPants

The app itself is fairly easy to navigate and work. It runs properly and allows for some customization. However, what makes this app a 5 star review is (hands down) the customer service. Their support teams go above and beyond and have helped us step-by-step through so much. Thanks guys!

Bernie's Perfect Poop

Great experience with customer support today - they set us straight and did so with speed and thorough explanations. Thanks guys!

Flair Chocolatier

Great support and impactful App. It is changing our business with exponential growth through subscriptions.

Le Prunier®

The customer support team at ReCharge is stellar. Katrina was prompt in answering my series of questions and provided the information I needed. I really appreciate apps that make our work easier. Thanks again!

Eko

Pro service is very good at interpreting our requests and overcommunicating solutions. Plugs in nicely with Shopify.

Euro Reflections

The customer service is awesome! I ask them questions via email all the time and they are so quick to respond.

Writer's Block Coffee

I needed to reset my SKUs, and the support was very fast and helpful. Makes a big difference. Thanks, Recharge!

ShopMVG.com

Great app for setting up subscriptions. Customer support was terrific. Snezana A. helped us out! Very professional and helpful

Kenny Bets Big

Great application, spectacular service, five stars end to end. Very impressed with the entire experience I've had with ReCharge.

Hygge Box

I really appreciate the prompt response from the customer service team. Most recently Javaughn was able to help fix our (recurring) issue quickly. Hence the reason for not giving 5 stars - subscription orders paid with any express checkout payment methods do not generate in ReCharge. Hoping this can get fixed in the near future. Otherwise, great system and terrific team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 207 208