ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

ROY Kombucha

Great app with great customer service! Whenever you have a question, it only takes minutes to hours until they get back to you.

BirDelicious! Origins Wild Diet®

The support is fantastic and super quick. I've needed help several times, and their response time always amazes me. Very few companies offer this type of service.

ASYSTEM

Great support - quick and effective on any of our issues. Anytime we have an problem with the app we're able to get help.

Goodery

Great service from Clayton and Javaughn re bulk edits to orders when we needed it. Timely, clear and polite. Thanks

Danu

There are better subscription solutions out there. I tried using this app for subscriptions, but I had to change the API keys for my payment provider and ReCharge doesn't allow us to to change API keys securely in the app, and the support team asked me to email them the new API keys, which is completely insecure. How can I trust a company that suggests that? Any decent app would allow me to securely update the keys directly in the app, without having to contact their support team, or send via insecure methods.

Found

Diana was good. It took a little bit for her to understand thee issue. However, that might a little on me since I knew from past experience what needed to be done and might have not provided as much context with my solution. I did appreciate though after sending her information from my past discussion with another recharge support customer that she looked back into the situation and was able to quickly find the solution. She was also very kind and kept a cheerful attitude through it all!

Beauty Food

Works great and fantastic, responsive support (thanks Filip). Subscription revenue has been an important part of our products business

Troubardour Coffee

So far it's working flawlessly for my coffee subscription company. What I love about the experience so far is that the online support I am receiving is good and thorough. For a newby like me, it's a somewhat complex install because it requires learning Shopify really well and making it work with ReCharge, with the help of support I was able to get it working right. I didn't have to wait long and they were great!

Darling Orange Boutique

The customer service ReCharge provided via email was great. Alicia responded quickly, gave me lots of good links for exactly what I needed, and helped me better understand how to utilize the app.

allstarvip

Recharge is pretty simple to use and has great customer service. I would recommend this app if you are looking for a good subscription option to your website.