Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

FRAGRANCE MATCH

Great app, this does exactly what we want for creating a monthly subscription service. Couldn't be more pleased!

Teonan Canada

Support is terrific! We had a small but obscure settings issue, and they responded on Sunday evening. Quick, clear, and the problem went away.

Woof Pack

We've been using this app for over two years now to run our subscription box business. It handles our monthly recharges smoothly. The support staff is very responsive and always willing to help with any issues or questions.

Ninja Melk

Initially, the app was not intuitive and required some duplicate efforts relative to managing my existing storefront. However, the customer service team has been helpful and otherwise, the product is great

Renn

I have been terrified to set this up because it looked so complicated and then I added the app, got help from the Re-Charge team in the middle of the night, and was built out within one hour.

Re-Charge has stellar customer support and makes running a subscription business so much easier.

The Sober Box Company LLC

I just launched my store and have had multiple questions that I reached out to support for answers. So far my experience has been great. They respond quickly and are on it. I was recommended this App through a FB group by other users and so far Im very happy I listened to them!

AV Now Fitness Sound

Helpful developer and great app!! Helpful advice, be sure that subscription is not your default.

Check it out here:

BlendBee Tea

I use Recharge to manage my BlendBee Tea Club subscription. This is the best app I have found and it has so many options to be able to customize the perfect subscription model. My customers have full access to their accounts, they can change frequency and products if they choose. Easy to set-up and customer service is outstanding!

Monthly Korean Snack Subscription Box | SeoulBox

Hi team, we're currently in the migration pace. Looking forward to working with you. I found the email

Bizstrix Solutions

We just managed to install this app with the help of Pedro. His efficiency is commendable. Customer Support is definitely outstanding!