Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

kin+kind

The app works great for achieving my business goals and customer service is responsive and helpful.

I only wish some of the functions were more intuitive.

Fidobox

The customer support team at Recharge is absolutely amazing! Thank you Zack for great customer service. We hope to be a long time customer at ReCharge. Keep up the good work!!!

Stix

Recharge support is so on top of it and always helpful whenever we have a question. The app is easy to use and integrates with Shopify easily and quickly.

Noobie Box

Great app! Works perfectly - and great customer service to help out with all options the app offers, and any issues that occur. Thanks!

ScrapeYourTongue.com

If you have subscriptions and you don't want to make your life easier, don't use this.... but if you want to make your life easier, use ReCharge.

FrictionLabs

We use ReCharge to handle the subscription shopping option on our site. It works well and the support team is helpful whenever issues arise. It's not the most cutting edge or exceptionally designed solution, but it works reliably for a company like us that doesn't prioritize optimizing subscriptions yet wants customers to have that option if they prefer.

Bruush

Trevor on the customer service team is top-notch. While there are some limitations with subscriptions vs traditional payments, Trevor was super helpful in detailing the possibilities and work involved. The support staff has always been helpful whenever I am in need of assistance.

Nikis Natural Wipes

This app is crucial to my shop, and the customer service is outstanding. Both times I've needed assistance the reps have gone above and beyond.

Pastel Socks

I really like the support from ReCharge helping out with any issue i have. They try to fix and come up with Solutions where they can. The app however is from my perspective limited with options...

EcoBrushEarth

Great customer support, reached out due to issue of application integration. Everything was resolved quickly & perfectly. Thank you.