Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Era Organics

App works great. Easy to set up and start gaining subscription. Customer service was top notch. Fast replies and went above and beyond to help me.

Hestegoodie

The functionality of this app is great and it's really easy to set up at get started.

I would definitely recommend the app.

There is a few UX design things which are not too greate and a few tools which would be nice to have but I'm hoping they are developing that.

Drooling Monsters

I just installed this app and haven’t used it yet. However i had a trouble installing this app at the beginning and their support team put 200% effort and resolved all the problems so quickly. I am satisfied with their prompt response and they know how to treat their customers! Highly recommended!!! Thank you!

C-Star Provisions - Premium Beef Jerky

Very helpful customer service! Reached out & heard back the same day with a very detailed description on how to solve my issue.

First Day Inc.

UPDATE: Rob from customer support was kind enough to help with my issue immediately after writing the initial review. The issue took a few days but they helped to resolve it. Now, the same issue is happening for other customers and we are having people cancel because basic functionality in the app is not working. For instance, a customer changed their frequency and it still shipped out a product AFTER the customer verified as well as our Internal Activity Logs show they changed their frequency prior to the product shipping out. These issues are basic functionalities of the app AND THEY AREN'T WORKING. This costs us our reputation and customers. It needs to get addressed and addressed now PLEASE.

The support with ReCharge is terrible. If you are trying to set up anything relatively custom, they always send stock, copy-paste responses and don't actually read your email and answer the question. It almost feels like a computer just auto generates a response. We are missing some customers in ReCharge that are subscription customers and that's just unacceptable. Right now we have to manually check to see if people are actually in ReCharge and that shouldn't be what we need to do.

SmoothieBox

ReCharge has some of the best Shopify app support I've seen, and I've seen a lot. The ReCharge team helped migrate a large subscription base from a completely custom system to Shopify/ReCharge, and did so showing the utmost professionalism. Marija, Nick, Rob, and Alexandra were all incredibly helpful. Can't recommend them enough.

SmoothieBox

ESJOY

Super fast and helpfull answers, very good! I am looking forward to new comunication with recharge!!

Studio71

Very helpful app. We have been using it for 3+years and have always found the team extremely supportive.

Beanstock Coffee

Works great and support does a great job answering my sometimes complicated questions. Usually just runs entirely on its own with zero intervention which is exactly what I need!