Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Atlantic Naturals

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The support team went above and beyond to help me fix my problem. App does exactly what it's supposed to

Brown Bear Coffee

A great app with prompt service. I was using a competitor for quite a few years though they weren't helping and didn't seem to be working on the product for the future, I can see that this appears to be different for ReCharge.
A good product worth the hassle of swapping service.

Terrasoul Wholesale

Matt was a great help to us! Very efficient, professional, and kind. Happy to have him apart of your team! Thank you again!

Human Food

Time spent using app About 1 year

They always proivde great customer service! Speedy and easy to understand. Thank you for your help .

Florada

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I often hesitate to contact any helpdesk support as I fear I won't receive a quick response, and keep trying to troubleshoot myself to find a solution, but Hector and his team were super quick to respond and fix a number of issues I had with the subscription service, which is reassuring when the app is there to dealing with my customers and their payments. Thanks team!

nectarfoods.co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Recharge we easy to setup and manage! Does what it says it does managing and displaying my subscriptions, and is easy to setup.

EmieJames

Time spent using app About 4 years

An Amazing App for subscriptions. Integrates perfect with Shopify and provides great customer service.

The Veggie Puck

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I would like to review my support worker - Matt A. He did an awesome job getting back to me immediately so I could fix my problem right away and not have a back and forth for days. He also went above and beyond and took the time to make some videos and gifs so I could see what he was talking about and understand it visually. It really helped me understand how to fix my error and learn in the process. Matt is awesome!

German Shephy

Location Germany

You can customize the app widget perfectly and Nick from eShop genius soft it in an excellent way for free. Highly recommend it.

Hunters’ Dale

The app itself is not always user friendly when you want to make even simple changes to notifications or how the app interfaces with your theme. It helps to have a developer to reach out to. If you've already got one you'll be fine because the actual functionality and options available for your specific needs are plenty and generally easy to understand. The support team has been really helpful in getting any of my concerns solved or questions answered. We haven't gone live yet but we will be this week as the last few adjustments are now done thanks to Milenas help.