Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Altenew

Awesome app that's worked perfectly over more than a year now. Support has always been amazing. We've got more than we expected from Recharge. Thanks Recharge!

FFS Beauty | EU

Very helpful with your requests and problems, I've had great response times and assistance from Nick in Migration while moving customer records and subscriptions between sites.

vernaschediewelt

We are using ReCharge and we are happy with their service. We highly recommend them. Thank you for the great service.

Magic Mind

I have used this across 2 different stores now. Great product with great support! Definitely the way to go if you want to start a subscription product on Shopify.

The back-end portal could use a little visual polish, but functionally - I have no compaints.

Kaibae Organic Baobab Products

We are excited to offer a subscription option to our customers now. ReCharge is much easier to use than the other subscription apps we tried. The ReCharge support team was extremely patient and helpful during setup!

BabyFaceDiary

I was looking for a developer to modify some codes related to ReCharge in the theme. One of my 3rd party developers turned on ReCharge support add-on feature to ask specific questions without asking me for permission so I didn't know that it was charged for the feature. When I received the next month's billing statement, I found out about the charge for the feature and inquired ReCharge to address the billing issue. Zack from the entitlement team understood my situation and address the issue in a proper way. I am very happy with their great customer service. I look forward to growing my business with ReCharge!

Codex Beauty

Crappy customer service they don't solve problems to fast. We are looking into using them but this is not a great service. They are also very funny they send you an email to rate their service before they actually do any service.

There customer service finally came through with way better results then I was hoping. The app looks like it works great.

Global Healing

Recharge is a great, efficient and friendly! Being new to it, customer service is really important! Jovana was exceptional! She did more than she was supposed to! I highly recommend it!

Love Estella Jewelry

Recharge is a great app and has very good support! Alicia J helped me a lot as I had some issues with my shop's theme. Highly recommended!

KetoneAid

Good service with quick answer when I wanted to change some settings.

Please note it is hard to make refunds, not necessarily the apps fault, but you cant refund in shopify, you need to go into the app.