Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Smarter Nutrition

ReCharge is great! Good customer service and the platform has helped us create a great subscription service for our customers. Recurring revenue has really helped our business.

H·W Speak Wine Merchants

Great app. Customer support is very enthusiastic and detailed. I wish you have more success in developing such applications. Thank you very much!

BOLDR

Our experience using the ReCharge app in our Shopify store has been great! Their customer service team is quick to respond and effectively assist with any issues/questions.

mypawcrate

The customer service is excellent and the app runs very well! I highly suggest you get this app for any sort of subscription

Good Buzz

We love this app! Super easy to keep track of and edit our customer subscriptions as needed. The customer services team are always onto it and incredibly helpful!

Picky Bars

I asked ReCharge customer service to fix an issue we were having with our subscription service. They responded quickly and we were able to find a fix that will (hopefully) alleviate any future issues. Thanks, ReCharge!

Bada Bean

Used for our Coffee Subscribers, works well, require Stripe to process payments.

MotoDLVRD

We've been using ReCharge for the last year and a half and it does what it needs to do. Beyond that, it really falls short in a number of ways.

External Checkout: All of your customers will be redirected to an outside checkout portal so capturing abandoned carts is impossible unless you want to pay for one of their "partner apps". We've been paying upwards of $200/month for ReCharge due to how much volume we do with them so to pay another $500+/month for an abandoned cart app (not kidding, look at the pricing for Carthook) is less than ideal.

Address Change: If a customer changes their address by logging into their account in Shopify it DOES NOT change within Re-Charge. When you are dealing with as many memberships as we do, this became a MASSIVE issue. The time and effort it takes to double-check any address changes before shipping lead to many of our subscription products going to the wrong address and cost us a significant amount of money/lost customers.

Like I stated earlier, it does basic subscriptions but there are some serious flaws with this app.

Sayar Care

EDIT: ReCharge got in touch within the day to fix the problems I had, and everything was finally set up by the end of day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

ReCharge is impossible to get in touch with. I have spent a week attempting to finalize the install process with the ReCharge's last excuse that their developers were at a conference.

I pay a monthly fee for this service, Where is the customer service to ensure the app works on my end?

MOJU

When exporting and cleaning appropriate Data for analysis - Mat M. took the time to provide very clear and easy to follow steps to solve the problem. Very impressed