Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Lucky Violet Color Co

I am receiving very good customer support, but still getting to know the app -- so I can't rate the app yet, only the very good customer support. Everyone who has helped me so far has been excellent.

Pirate Nation Limited

This is an amazing APP. Very easy to use & integrate. The support and guidance in fine-tuning it is outstandingly excellent. Thoroughly recommend it. Well done ReCharge. Gary from Pirate Nation Coffee, New Zealand.

Myro

Has helped us scale our subscription business tremendously - plugging directly into our Shopify store and make it a seamless process to manage customers. We've been able to do some really cool things in the customer portal and highly recommend as a subscription management platform for your business. Great customer service and account management from their team.

Mon papier toilette Popee

Good app to launch a subscription model without being a dev, and above all, great support from the Recharge team every time you need them!

Hilma

Support team is good and attentive but it isn't totally smooth sailing as far as integration goes. It caused a lot of issues with check out / integration that actually made our mobile site not work the day we launched.

Campfire Treats

It takes a while to figure out the entire functionality. Once you have, it's great. Their customer service is friendly, helpful and competent.

Dry Farm Wines

We use a multitude of platforms for various functions on a regular basis and none have support that matches ReCharge's. I can always count on them to respond promptly and thoughtfully. Considering we are often working with large batches of sensitive data, it is reassuring to be able to trust that the people behind ReCharge will always do things right the first time.

Creative Craft Academy

I needed help and emailed support. Alicia replied and gave very helpful advice on how to fix things. She then kindly performed another fix for me to get things working. Alicia was helpful and polite. Many thanks!

Window Cleaning Warehouse Ltd

Customer service is excellent, resolved an issue for us in under 2 hours. In terms of the apps functionality, it has been great, runs smooth and we have many customers on board with subscriptions now!

Whitineo

Fast and efficient support service! And really reactive by mail, they solve my problem very well, do not hesitate!