Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

DoggyRade

Sarah at Recharge was super helpful and really quick to assist with any queries I had. She installed the app onto a draft theme for a client to ensure that the current site wouldn't be affected. She was very responsive and helpful and I was able to get any questions answered promptly. Thanks a mil guys!

BLÆK - Specialty Instant Coffee

Brilliant customer support. Fantastic app. A must for every shopify merchant who wants to offer subscription. Our customers love the "manage my subscription" page. we do too.

CAPI

Jovana was super helpful in fixing a subscription issue! Great customer service and prompt replies.

Mission Meats

Recharge is great. Super easy to use. Whenever I've run into something I can't figure out, support is very responsive. The best subscription app for Shopify.

Cool Weed Shirts

I've been using this app in my store for over 2 years now and I couldn't be happier. Not only does the app do exactly what it claims to do, but their support is incredible. I had a bad experience with a developer who caused some issues with my existing subscriptions and Recharge support worked tirelessly to fix it. If you're looking for an amazing subscription app with great support - look no further.

Max Effort Muscle

So far so good. Customer support (Matt) has been very helpful so far with the onboarding process and has answered all questions. Looking forward to getting our subscriptions live.

Abode for Children

Good functionality and excellent customer service. I was amazed how quickly I received a response addressing my question.

Dutch

Alex Delgado through Recharge Support provided me with the documentation the identifies the fields used to build the Analytics dashboards. This is a huge help because I'm creating my own dashboards from the API within Tableau so I can be confident that the metrics I'm using align with logic that Recharge defines.

Telos Foods

I had a problem in ReCharge and I am happy to say the responded quickly and fixed the problem right away. Elijah and Zach were excellent to deal with. Thank you for the great customer service.

Forza10 America

The service was pretty quick and efficient. Thank you to Nevena and Milena for assisting me so kindly and willingly.