Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

EarlyVention

This app is very helpful for a small business subscription box service. I have received extra support to help customize some elements. The only reason I considered giving 4 stars instead of 5 is that it took a few months to hear back on a particular item. Other than that, I'd recommend.

First Saturday Lime

The ReCharge support team has been very helpful in data migration, go live and tracking down issues. I have been please with the responsive I have received and their willingness to continue discussions on an issue until I understand or it is resolved. We are not current using additional paid support so it sometimes takes longer than I would like to get answer. I do always get a response in 24 hours.

HolyHealth

Great Support during initial installation! They manually installed the code in our custom template and explained how we can do it on our own.

Caldera + Lab

We've used recharge since inception to power our membership business. Has been solid with quick support and no issues w/ customers or order errors as subscription charges are moved/skipped/canceled/reactivated.

Sunwarrior

Eduardo Mallmann was very helpful in assisting us with installing the ReCharge app on a duplicate theme that we have not published yet. Support was extremely quick and efficient. Great job!

YFood

Reliable and comprehensive subscription system, that enables you to intruduce a subscription theme to your customer.

MITOLIFE

So far it is user friendly, we didn't yet explore it. When we experience something we will just send a message. Customer service is good, just a little concern with the importation, try to change the settings for the address of other countries like city and province (much like the abbreviation)because some countries there are not using abbreviation and upon our experienced we have hard time to input at the end there's still an errors.

FreshCap Mushrooms

We just migrated over to ReCharge and the process has been smooth. Customer service is also quick to respond and very helpful. Looking forward to expand the business with ReCharge!

Haute Cute

Very simple installation. I had a subscription store running in less than 2 hours! Product is very easy to use, yet has some very powerful features not seen elsewhere. Support staff really cares and I feel like they understand my business needs very well. Can't believe how quickly I was able to start selling subscriptions! Thanks ReCharge for helping me launch my business when I needed it most!

Brew Bomb Cold Brew Equipment

The app was extremely difficult to set up and integrate with Shopify. And the support is 24 hour email so to resolve the simplest issue takes days. If you want chat support that costs $99 per month.. Think the whole thing is a setup.. make it as difficult as possible to use, and then charge $99 per month to help you make it work.