Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

11 - 20 of 2067 reviews

Naked Nutrition

Very seamless app that is much easier to use and has a greater degree of flexibility versus apps we've used in the past.

Pass the Honey

Clay on the support team was helped me solve an issue. I appreciate his proactiveness and follow through to ensure my issue was fully solved. Thanks, Clay!

Co-Lab Pantry

Support was fantastic, Nikola was very patient with my issues and even resolved the same issue twice because of some stuff I made.

Nemefit

Katrina from the support team was very helpful in resolving my issue! I would definitely recommend this app.

Molly’s Suds

We are loving this app so far! Great customer support with a few minor installation issues. Looks great and works great on our site! Our customers are now able to sign up to subscribe and save on our consumer good products with a simple click on the product page. Very easy to use and helps make our site that much more successful.

The Good Patch

So far so good. We recently migrated from Bold to ReCharge and the ReCharge staff could not have been more helpful. Mat on the solutions consultant team and Nick on migrations team answered all the questions we had in a timely manner and made the transition as smooth as possible. We are excited to be up and running on ReCharge Subscription!

vitafive

Great system! I wish Shopify had a system, because you can't use shoppay with ReCharge right now. As an overall it is a great system though

Adrian Brambila

This app works. It's very easy. I was alarmed though when I checked my billing to learn I was getting charged an additional $40 per month for an upsell of support which I was not utilizing at all. I reached out to customer service and they quickly looked into it and refunded me. I wanted to share they not only is it a good software but they are honest. .

Zookal AU

ReCharge is extremely customisable and the team was great at helping us finding creative solution to our very specific needs.

Clark’s Botanicals

Integrating ReCharge was a breeze. The support team is always super quick to help. Would recommend to anyone considering subscription!