Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

SARAH BRIGGS

Great app. Tigist from the support team was incredibly patient and helpful with the technical issues I was experiencing!

Short Par 4

The Recharge team has been great (Ana, Brendhain, Timoor & Jairus specifically). We've been with them from the beginning and they've been open to ideas and very responsive in helping to solve anything that needs to be addressed.

Dog Box Boutique

Resolved my issue - always helpful. It would be great if there was someone I could speak to instantly rather than waiting 24 hrs, and weekends.

Catholic Family Crate

prompt response and super helpful. We've been using Recharge for more than 2 years and we are happy with the customer service experience.

Natusan

Alicia was very helpful and fixed the issue with one email :-) very quick and easy to sort. Great customer service

Arbria Creations

The customer service for this app is excellent. I was having a problem with the subscription and they were able to fix the problem immediately.

fit-flavors

We recently switched to ReCharge in order to integrate with a new loyalty and rewards platform. Not only does ReCharge fulfill that need for us, it's also a much better user interface for customers. ReCharge support has been very helpful as well whenever we have questions or run into roadblocks with implementation.

Simple Loose Leaf

Katy was very helpful, she was unable to duplicate my problem but she went in and update the information I was having issues with. Then asked me to reach out if the problem continues.

CocoaVia

Love the support and ability to do bulk subscription updates. Agents are responsive, flexible and patient.

Swiss Toniq (Darwin Capital sarl)

There are many bugs that cause my customers repeat orders not to go through each month and I can never understand and take ages to try to figure each problem out, I hope this will be improved soon, although the I'm very happy with the customer service