ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your subscription business

Kevia Style, LLC

Great app, it's easy to use, and fairly straightforward. Even a non tech savy can operate. Also has responsive Customer service.

Felix + Fetch

Rebill model is simple and migration from one payment processor to the next takes long but it is not painful thanks to their engineering team - way better than other gateways!

eu.drbotanicals

ReCharge is a great customer solution and they are always willing to assist. Thank you so much for helping me.

OneBlade

Customer service rep Jessie Mills is stellar. Very knowledgeable and gives quick, helpful responses. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star is because the rest of ReCharge as an app doesn't meet her standards of service, and leaves us wanting more. Since I'm technically reviewing ReCharge I have to leave it at 4. Jessie gets 5 stars any day!

YA•YE Organics

75% of my business comes from weekly recurring subscriptions, all powered by ReCharge! I don't know what I'd do without this plug-in. They have really fast support too. Jessie M just solved my issue within a couple hours. Thank you Jessie and Team ReCharge!

OFFFIELD

My experience with the Customer Success team, Stefan, was excellent in helping solve our migration questions. Fast support and clear next steps. Thank you ReCharge!

Albutrix

Great app and excellent support system! I highly recommend this app for your subscription needs. 5 stars.

Craft a Brew

The team at ReCharge is super helpful and patient. They're always swift to respond and we take a lot of comfort in knowing that their support team is available to help us navigate the app and any new implementations. Sukhman & Jessie M helped us test out a new subscription and ensure a seamless launch. We've relied on the assistance from the customer success team and have been pleased (since 2018) with their level of support and responsiveness.

Try Veda Warrior

We had a lot of questions regarding the migration process and formating the file, but Stefan helped us and made it easy. Thank you!

Sable Boutique

This app is great. Easy to install and add products to. Also when I need something tweaked the support was quick and efficient.