Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Caldera + Lab

We've used recharge since inception to power our membership business. Has been solid with quick support and no issues w/ customers or order errors as subscription charges are moved/skipped/canceled/reactivated.

Sunwarrior

Eduardo Mallmann was very helpful in assisting us with installing the ReCharge app on a duplicate theme that we have not published yet. Support was extremely quick and efficient. Great job!

YFood

Reliable and comprehensive subscription system, that enables you to intruduce a subscription theme to your customer.

MITOLIFE

So far it is user friendly, we didn't yet explore it. When we experience something we will just send a message. Customer service is good, just a little concern with the importation, try to change the settings for the address of other countries like city and province (much like the abbreviation)because some countries there are not using abbreviation and upon our experienced we have hard time to input at the end there's still an errors.

FreshCap Mushrooms

We just migrated over to ReCharge and the process has been smooth. Customer service is also quick to respond and very helpful. Looking forward to expand the business with ReCharge!

Haute Cute

Very simple installation. I had a subscription store running in less than 2 hours! Product is very easy to use, yet has some very powerful features not seen elsewhere. Support staff really cares and I feel like they understand my business needs very well. Can't believe how quickly I was able to start selling subscriptions! Thanks ReCharge for helping me launch my business when I needed it most!

Brew Bomb Cold Brew Equipment

The app was extremely difficult to set up and integrate with Shopify. And the support is 24 hour email so to resolve the simplest issue takes days. If you want chat support that costs $99 per month.. Think the whole thing is a setup.. make it as difficult as possible to use, and then charge $99 per month to help you make it work.

Supersapiens

Great experience with clay who answered some of our technical questions with a lot of detail. Would really appreciate if there was a way to talk with someone over a phone though.

voyageapptest

The support from ReCharge is awesome you will never have to be worried about anything left undone because of lack in support.

PRIMEALETE NUTRITION®

Easily, the best app on Shopify. Makes business so much better and subscription businesses are the way to go these days. Renata Vanzetto, the best customer care support person we've dealt with on this app. Now don't get me wrong, every customer support person with ReCharge is honestly a 5/5, but Renata always went above and beyond for us. Much love to you all.