Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Strivectin

Great customer service. They are super helpful and responsive. We were able to fix our issues in no time.

Abundant Earth Labs

So far my favorite thing about this app is their speedy customer service! That means a LOT, especially as time can be so sensitive when dealing with changes that impact orders. So far, I've been really happy and we've had zero customer complaints or confusion. THanks!

Red Clover Coffee

We use this app to make it easier for the customer to get their products. The fire and forget is great for busy people or people that don't want to constantly be online.

FORK & MELON

So far so good! Working as planned, and I've received prompt replies from customer service when I had questions.

Lily Bird

We started using ReCharge over a year ago, because at the time it seemed to be the best app for subscriptions. Since then, they don't seem to have made any real progress, but have introduced some really bad bugs. In the meantime, other apps like Recurrly seem to have made great strides (A year ago we went with ReCharge over Recurrly).

Pressing issues today include the app not loading for weeks at a time from the Shopify store, so you literally cannot use the app!

Janky scripting issues with notifications and inability to make notification changes in many cases.

Even things as simple as sending their invoices are not simple. Invoice notifications are links to help pages to help you figure out how to find them instead of just including in the invoice email like, well...., every other company.

We will switch at some point here, but for now just highly recommend you check out an alternative. It seems like Recurrly is really on top of it. Until ReCharge is able to hire a product manager, I highly recommend you avoid them.

Bin 604 Wine Club

I have had the worst experience with ReCharge support. After submitting a high business impact request directly to their website and having Shopify (Shopify themselves has been great) submit a request on my behalf, there has been no progress made with my support request. ReCharge requested access to my store, which I provided and they have never logged in. The issue that I am having is preventing my store from being launched and I am ultimately looking into another subscription service. I had high hopes due to all of the positive reviews, but sadly, I cannot move forward with an App with such poor customer service.

Soapnut Republic

It works & easy to use. But SLOW support. In 6 months, it broke 3 times. Takes weeks+ to solve any issue.

Smarter Nutrition

ReCharge is great! Good customer service and the platform has helped us create a great subscription service for our customers. Recurring revenue has really helped our business.

H·W Speak Wine Merchants

Great app. Customer support is very enthusiastic and detailed. I wish you have more success in developing such applications. Thank you very much!

BOLDR

Our experience using the ReCharge app in our Shopify store has been great! Their customer service team is quick to respond and effectively assist with any issues/questions.