ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

Caffeine & Legends

I really like the helpfulness of the customer service on Re-Charge. I've never had an issue that they couldn't solve.

Protalus

Extremely customizable and makes it easy for both customers and agents to set up adjustable subscriptions. Support is fast and responsive. Very happy with the service provided!

Tiny Human Food

I like the functionality of the app very much, however customizing the widget (i.e. removing one time purchase option) is a little too restrictive. Everything else is great!

TinkerTots Boxes

Customer service has always been very helpful and prompt! The app itself has been wonderful to use with our subscription business and we are very happy with the performance and abilities.

KatKin

Customer service is always prompt and helpful. The product itself works in predictable ways and has been robust. You can tell that it has been built by good Engineers.

Elie’s Bowtiful Bows

Lets get one thing straight. Customer service is ALWAYS helpful whether by email of chat. They usually get back to you pretty fast. which is great. With that being said.... BEWARE there is an issue when applying store wide discounts to your website for sales and such, even if you choose NOT to apply discounts on the Subscriptions when creating in shopify, the system does not take that into account and provides the discounts anyways. You have to manually code the discount into the recharge app, which might I add is not a simple task if you don't have the knowledge to do that. This issue cost me 250$. But they were quick to offer free advantage plan support for three months. Please read carefully when choosing this platform to make sure you don't have a similar issue. Back end could use some work. They should revise how they display upcoming subscriptions, and they don't really take into account if you have more than one type of sub, because they just bundle everything together in the back end.... could be confusing some times. Customer tagging based on subscription type should be editable, but it isn't if this feature was included this app would definitely get 5 stars from me because it would solve multiple issues.... Including a list of customers for specific subs, make it easier to count how many I need to prepare, and also make syncing with Mailchimp a breeze as all my lists are managed manually now...

SATURO

Great and helpful customer service that always answers really fast! They really care about helping you.

Champagne Collective

Great app. Amazing customer service, always swift responses with lots of relevant and helpful information!

Craft & Crumb

I can hand on heart say that this is one of the best customer service experiences I have ever received. I recently reached out to Recharge because our original app installation was no longer active and I had the absolute fortune of contacting Kyle Turner at Recharge, who was so knowledgable and helpful! He raised a ticket and went out of his way to get the issue resolved very quickly. Recharge - you're a great app but not just that - you also obviously hire truly exceptional people as well. I am so impressed, a huge thank you to Kyle and the team.

MoonBox

Extremely prompt responses, usually same day. Helped us with updating our quarterly billing schedule with ease.