Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

ZERO FOXTROT

I highly recommend Recharge. It's easy to use, integrates with Shopify subscription API, and has outstanding support. I always get quick, thorough responses (thanks, Alex).

Worst Responders

Easiest plug and play software I think I’ve ever used. Infinitely scalable, ever-improving analytics, crazy responsive customer service/tech help. Any issue I’ve ever had, if I couldn’t figure it out via FAQ, was solved within 24 hours. Thank you! (Nigel and Nevena are super helpful!)

whish beauty

Hi - I have never written a bad review in my life. If I don't have anything nice to say, I don't say anything I just spend my money elsewhere. This APP is SOOOOO problematic. Customers cannot tune their deliveries themselves just for starters. But the reason I am writing this review is because THIS APP is making my buy box disappear on multiple product listings. We have asked for help mulitple times. Here is their answer: XYZ here with Recharge, thanks for reaching out. Adding a Quick View to your store theme requires custom code for your Shopify storefront and is not supported by ReCharge as per our design policy. It depends on your Shopify store theme, how it's coded with JavaScript, and what Quick View apps you use on your storefront. If you require further assistance, visit the ReCharge Partner Directory for a list of development agencies that can help build out a custom solution. This is their solution to their App whose purpose is to assure you get more orders, all the while it is deleting your add to cart button. STAY AWAY. ONCE YOU USE IT, YOU WILL HAVE CUSTOMERS RELYING ON THEIR AUTOSHIP WHICH MAKES IT HARD TO DELETE. I would give negative stars if I could.

The Clever Bean

Very quick and effective customer service. They've been able to help with any issue we have had so far!

Pittsburgh Power

Very helpful in getting set up and good customer service. They actually listen to customer feedback and are always adding features and options. Makes having a subscription easy!

Naked Sprout

We've been using recharge for over a year and the support is very good. I would especially like to mention Nigel S who recently was extremely helpful with sorting out some issues we had with our customer portal. I would recommend using recharge.

Infinite Pet

Bryan Nguyen, thank you very much for providing excellent customer service!!!
Bryan is very polite and dedicated. You deserve a six-star review. Five is not enough.

Barberskabet.dk

I use this app to create subscription sales on our Shopify store. The app works great and are new functionalities and features are continuously added.

Nettle and Bark

customer support was amazing, the person in the chat box was really handy. turns out i had deleted a line of code which was spotted instantly

Knead Love Bakeshop

ReCharge made the subscription process easy for our customers. Customers can easily change anything about an existing subscription. Whenever we encountered minor issues, ReCharge support was super responsive and always had a resolution. We would love for the ReCharge app and Shopify to become even more seamless -- so, for example, when looking at our store's conversion rate, it would be great if it counted the initial subscription order in the total number of orders that went into the conversion math. But overall, we're very happy that we chose ReCharge for subscriptions.