Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

21 - 30 of 1969 reviews

Work + Wonder

Loving this app!! While it has been tricky to learn the in's and out's, I am very happy with its capabilities!! And anytime I have questions, support is very quick to respond and willing to help! Byron C. was especially helpful in resolving my last issue! Thank you SO much!!

Kittel

The team at ReCharge has been very quick to help us whenever we've had any issue. In a year or so of using Recharge, all we can say is that it's a great service.

Hadith Organics

The app does its job and is really convenient. Where I am surprised is that their customer service is the best, competent, quick, helpful. A+

CHARGE Sports Drinks

this is a great app with a great costumer support, they could solve my problem within minutes! Thanks!

Tahmina Intl

We've been using ReCharge since 2018 and have had no issues. Great customer service and so far it's been an awesome subscription app for us!

E&O Matcha

Easy to use and set-up!

Nevena on the Customer Support team was a huge help when we needed a hand reinstalling ReCharge across our new theme. They not only replied to our query, but had also solved the issue within the space of 30 minutes!

Mossac

This is a great app, and I have faced some errors on my end, but the customer service is always helpful and gives the solution to solves my error immediately. Two thumbs up for their customer service!

Soleil Toujours

The customer service team is very helpful and gets back to you quickly, much appreciated, thank you!

Charlito's Cocina

My business just started offering subscriptions and, with ReCharge, so far so good! Thanks for a great app.

Serenity Kids

We recently migrated from Bold Subscriptions and the team and support with Recharge were amazing. Walked us through the entire process, answered all our questions and the transition was seamless. Our team and customers are already loving all the features and ease of use of the Recharge platform.