Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

HEATONIST

I'd love to give them five stars but I feel really let down. We've worked with them for 2 years and have thousands of subscribers, but when we needed some urgent help this week (urgent within two business days) they totally failed to solve our simple issue. It remains unsolved as of now. The platform works well but their customer service has gone way down hill. Because you can't do everything for yourself on the platform you need to rely on their CS team to push through some operations, and when they fail it hurts our business.

Happy to reconsider if they can turn this around.

Purrified Air

The five stars is because the app works like it is supposed to. And customer service is responsive. But it seems rather pricey for an app that only one of my customers has opted for, to date. But that's my fault for hangin' with it. Yet I remain an optimist.

Peel & Heal Studio

I was frustrated at first because some features didn't seem as intuitive as I had hoped...but as soon as I contacted Customer service, I got a detailed and personalized reply that helped solve my problem quickly! They even followed up to ensure things were still working well after the initial problem, which I really appreciated. It's only been my first month with ReCharge, but so far so good!

The Grooming Nation

They are unbelievably helpful and kind! I had some special requests in regards to the widget configuration and they have always been there for me, helping me with all my needs! They are genuinely interested in helping you making the best of your shopify store. Also, the app is great and works very well. Can't recommend it enough!

Coffeeine

The app is awesome for our coffee subscription service and their customer service is even better! Highly recommend the app and the team. Well worth the price to avoid headaches.

Pooch Bandana UK

The service of these guys is just great. Customise everything for you until the last detail. Highly recommend!

Moon Cycle Bakery

This app works great and when I ran into problems, the support team was right there helping me almost instantly. Really grateful for their help and this app!

PiiU

loved it. simple and do the job perfectly.
highly recommend this app for anyone looking to start a subscription business.

nosh bar

The only app that I know of that does everything I need it to. I'm only giving it four stars instead of 5 because it's not the easiest interface to use and it can be frustrating that there is no phone customer service, but it's always worked and has never gotten in the way of making sales or interrupted my site. It has a lot of options and is very affordable.

Hiligitis

From far and away the best app to create subscriptions! Very easy to use, and a team listening and very responsive! I just love it !