Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

51 - 60 of 1966 reviews

Theas Essence

I just installed the app and the people at recharge, especially Jauqez were so helpful and responsive to help me install the app and answer all my concerns. I’m already loving it and look forward to having many subscriptions. It’s fast and easy to setup payments with stripe or Braintree for recharge and you can do it within the app! Love it ♥️

Nutrafol Growth Partner

Really great onboarding support, super responsive and really helped us work through a few issues as we got setup. Was a very seamless process and we look forward to building out with them!

The Beachwaver Co.

Recharge is a very comprehensive app that has allowed us to finally introduce a subscription model for haircare delivery to our customers! There is definitely a lot to learn about the setup and we needed to hire a developer to create the look we wanted within our website, but the support team of Rachel and Duncan at ReCharge were phenomenal! Every question I had and obstacle they had an answer or a link to the research needed to figure it out.

Orijin Design Co.

Super easy to use and simply love the backend system to this. We were in between BOLD and this, but so happy to be here with Recharge since set up and onboarding is way less time restrictive

MADE OF

Duncan you're the man! thanks for helping with the migration from Magento to Shopify. Super smooth and very responsive. Thanks

twnty5

Best subscription app in the biz. Highly recommend. Have used for over 2 years now.

everdrop

The customer support is really great!

The replies are really fast and issues are getting solved very fast :)

Niiyaa

Worst Support. Getting replies in 4-5 days. Not a able to do a single transaction through there checkout.

Andy Pandy Kids

Easy to use and customer support representatives are always very helpful and on point! Always very clear in providing solutions, complete with screenshots and video guide.

SPRiNG

I highly recommend this app if you want to build a solid subscription-based e-commerce. The support team is available, efficient and friendly.