Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Sibu Seaberry

Ran into a few challenges w/ the set up and integration. Their team took care of me quickly and resolved the issue with no effort on my part. Great service and the product works wonderfully.

Sniph

This app is primarily used to handle transactions which are subscriptions by nature. How ever this rating is more towards the support and response time. This time around wanted to charge all customers on a certain date which makes house keeping much easier. You should check out the different rule sets which allows you customize how you would like the app to behave for your business. Once again this review is solely because of the support team.

Brazen Hazen

I used this application to help thousands of my customers have the goods delivered on the 1st of every month! This application makes our life a little easier.
This application has also a very reliable support team and community. I am deeply grateful to ReCharge Support team.

CellCynergy Nutrition

I was a bit overwhelmed at 1st regarding getting the app installed correctly on my website and getting all of the functionality working correctly. Customer service made the time to work with me to get all of my questions answered. :-)

Wild & Free Organics ltd.

Im not sure why the last 2 reviews had support issues. Yes they dont respond in an hour but they also respond daily. The way to always out come this problem is to be very detailed with our support questions. in fact me too, sometimes i would just write one sentence and expect a huge answer, sometimes when we are frustrated we as customer just dont write enough. Moving forward, I like this app and like its platform. Support responded in 24 hours which is 1 business day in my book.

type:A deodorant

Best subscription app around, making it easier to retain customers, and they provide excellent support.

Call Sign Coffee Company

Customer service is fantastic! Having an issue refunding and they walked me through the entire process.

Box of Style

The customer service from recharge partner support is beyond incredible. This company is filled with people who genuinely care about the success of our business. Just like any app, things are not always perfect, but they correct any issues we have almost instantly. Not only that, they help us LEARN how to utilize the app at every turn. Special shoutout to Ana and Ben M. with Partner support who have been an invaluable help to me and our business as a whole.

Performance Fuel and Nutrition

Pretty terrible customer service.... They don't respond to emails when they do they just send you a link and then don't respond again for another couple of days

DiamondXpres

If I could give these guys 6 stars I would. They will bend over backwards to support. App is a must have.