Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Pura

With ReCharge our customers can easily setup and mange their recurring subscription(s) and I get great insights into their actions and behaviors so I know where adjustments need to be made to drive the customer experience to the next level. Not to mention the team over at ReCharge is great to work with, super responsive and friendly folks that care about my business and keep me up to date with all the changes and enhancements being made.

Silver Falls Sustainability Co.

I have had two issues with Recharge that made it so my customers could not edit their subscriptions. Both times, Recharge responded to my outreach by directing me elsewhere. It took multiple emails, and in the last case, a bad review to get the issue resolved. That said, Recharge DID resolve the issues, and even comped me some months, which I am grateful for. It is a good app, and with more pro-active customer service it would be even better.

NZ Hempress - NZ owned

Initially had trouble finding the contact information for more support. However, the team reached out and have been helpful in helping us get setup.

Blue Sail Coffee Subscriptions

Excellent Customer Service! We appreciate the speedy and thorough support that the team has provided!

Adour and Kin

Once again...fast, responsive and effective correspondence with a real person. It is impossible to fault the service from ReCharge.

Brüush

Tigist was great! He answered my email within 15 minutes and has assisted me with an urgent need! Very helpful.

Cherries & Carrot Tops

I regret the day I installed this app. It has been nothing but a pain in my, and my customers arse since the day it began. Customer support take ages to respond, and usually I have to quick fix a problem because I can't live with my business running on half performance, then customer service don't understand why I am having issues. Now the issues are once a week and I have filled out the contact form more times than I can count. Strongly suggest you go elsewhere. Not worth losing the amount of customers I have lost because of these lot.

Piper Lou Collection

Our experience with RechargePro has been 10/10 thanks to Kat Newman who was the growth account manager assigned to help us with getting our themed subscription box initiative off of the ground. In our initial meeting, we outlined goals with a very tight turn around time and she worked with us day in and day out to make sure our goals were achieved in the time we allotted for. She is extremely knowledgeable about the platform and has an excellent customer facing attitude and drive to partner with Recharge platform customers! Two points of recommendation: Outside of Kat we find it to be very difficult to get timely help with a portal that is not extremely user friendly. We also find the Recharge analytics to be difficult to pull the data we are looking for (ie. total number of variants rather than "top 15" variants). Looking forward to seeing this continue to transition forward.

The Botanical Candle Co.

Recharge has transformed our business model and allowed us to weather the pandemic by increasing our subscription offerings to our customers. The functions on offer and ability to always get support quickly is reassuring - especially when a large portion of your business is relying on subscriptions. We couldn't be more impressed with Recharge and have already recommended it to a number of other small businesses who offer subscriptions or are thinking of making them. Thank you especially to Bryan for his assistance - you're the best!

LaLa Horse LTD

Such an easy app to use, and the support is awesome! AJ was soooo helpful and fast. I'm super excited to start using this app to help me scale my subscription box company (LaLa Horse).