Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions | Reviews

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

R3SET

Customer service has been super attentive and helpful, they communicated almost in real time to help us through a complex subscription plan setup. Highly recommended.

Neal's Yard Dairy

The customer service received from Vuk was excellent, a quick turnaround and plenty of guidance provided to help with next steps.

Gower Brewing Company Limited

Amazing app with unlimited possibilities, customer support is unparalleled and I couldn't ask for more. Thanks again

Nutriwaff

Fácil de usar y agregar nuevos productos, además de realizar cambios y diferentes tipos de suscripciones. Si tiene algún problema es fácil de contactar a alguien que te ayude y responden rápidamente si se necesita soporte.

Baked In

Very speedy and helpful! I've only had to use the live chat two times and both times my issue has been resolved within 10 minutes.

Who Gives A Crap Australia

A huge thanks to Dalia (Recharge Senior Support Engineer) who have helped me sort out the issue I'm having with some of the functions in Recharge that was not working for a few days! She helped me all throughout from diagnosing the issue to providing workarounds until it got fixed. Many thanks!!!!!!

Petsubscribe

I have received help from various team members, and the support has been amazing. I am not very tech literate, and the assistance they gave me made it straight forward and simple to get a subscription service setup for my shopify website. Thank you to the team, and i look forward to using the service for a long time with my business.

LADDER

I had a question about pausing payments, as we're launching our subscriptions prior to actually fulfilling them. Gabriel on the customer service team was incredibly helpful in giving me work around options.

Venice Beach Wines

Bryan Nguyen was extremely helpful with navigating through this app. He was able to solve my issues and explain to me in detail what was happening and how to solve it. Thank you again!

Bloombini

Good UX, quick and excellent customer service. The app works perfectly for subscription based business.