Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Island Thyme Soap Company

I am launching a subscription box and was a bit confused on how to set up the widget for my purposes. Jovana in Support was so responsive and helpful! Top notch service! Kudos!

Health As It Ought to Be

Great customer service - fast response and they take care of any questions I have. Excited to be setting up subscriptions!

PH2O

This is a great service looks and works perfectly with my store. I had a small issue, sent an email, and received help super fast. Amazing customer support! Thank you

Shade

I use this app for payment plans and the team at ReCharge was incredibly supportive and responsive. Their customer team is top-notch. Highly recommend them!

The Tea Curator

This works really well for my monthly tea subscription boxes. The team are also superstars at trouble shooting if I ever have any issues or questions.

Shake Box

We had some customization issues with our theme and couldn't get ReCharge to work correctly. I sent in a ticket to ReCharge support and within a day they had it installed and working. Perfect!

Elements

Fantastic app; we couldn't be happier. It is incredibly robust and the support has been amazing. Very happy thus far.

Coffee Hero

Worst customer service support and such a confusing app to use. Looking for another solution. I cannot see my rulesets and customer service takes two days to get back and every message you send back to them will need two days to respond. Absolute joke of an app. I lost so many customers as the recharge app was telling my customers i had no stock.

Quality Cage Crafters

Awesome App! First subscription order was placed within 24 hours of completing setup. Will be a nice revenue bump for my business!

Sunglass Spot

Great customer service, always very prompt with replies and making sure the issue at hand is taken care of. Love having this app for our customers!