Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MK Supplements

Time spent using app About 1 year

ReCharge has made it easy for us to offer subscription shipping to our customers. The only features I'd like to see in upcoming releases are: - Full multi-currency support (in the works)
- WYSIWYG editor to updating email notification templates
- A more intuitive way to offer free shipping for subscribers only

Harviestoun Brewery

Fantastic app and amazing service from the ReCharge launch and support teams. A game-changer for customer subscriptions.

Health Logics

Time spent using app About 7 years

We have been using ReCharge for a few years now and we've been very satisfied. The app is user friendly and great customer service!

Little Seed Farm

Great experience. The customer service team is always very helpful, and responds back very quickly..

JMB Living

This app helped us overcome the complexities of how we wanted our seasonal subscriptions to work. And the support team is amazing! Highly recommend.

SYLTBAR.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app for subscriptions to grow our wine club. They keep adding new features that makes it easier to manage subscriptions.

Relievet

Time spent using app Over 2 years

You cannot rely on this app to work consistently. Products on subscription will stop adding to the cart out of nowhere with no warning. You won't know unless a customer lets you know or you happen to notice yourself. Customer service has deflected every single issue I've asked about without helping. Seeking another solution after losing countless sales.

StrippedSupply

Location Australia

Best customer support I've received in a long time! The team helped me set up my subscriptions initially, and is always the first people I contact when I have an issue I can't figure out. This week Dora worked with me to fix a glitch, and was super patient explaining the issue to me so I'd understand. Highly recommend!

Girl & The Sea

Time spent using app About 3 years

The entire app stopped working completely without any warning and every single one of my customer orders is not being processed correctly. This app has negatively impacted my revenue and customer service and the level of support is not helpful. I have been trying to troubleshoot this issue for weeks on end and it's still not resolved. Recharge will not even tell me what went wrong to cause this in the first place. I DO NOT recommend this app.

PEAK CHOCOLATE

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 5 years

We have been using Recharge for our subscription products since 2018. It has been a great addition to our offering. Simple to use for both us and our customers as well as flexible and adaptable to different requirements. The technical support offered is second to none. Fast and efficient. Really impressive.