Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Pique Tea

Marija and the team were exceptionally helpful and responsive during the transition from another platform to Recharge! This has been our smoothest launch yet! Thank you so much!

April 11, 2019

Hey there, Pique Tea Team! Thank you so much for your kind shout-out to Marija and her squad. It always brings a smile to our day when we know we've been able to provide an easy, smooth launch for our customers. Absolute best of luck with your shop and please let us know if you have any further questions!

MATI Energy

The recharge app is good and has a nice user-friendly interface. I look forward to better ability to run deals and more features for customizing subscriptions both on the front end and back end. Customer service is A+++++ which makes this my go-to app when I recommend to people,

April 11, 2019

Hey there, MATI Energy Team! Thank you so much for your kind review. The ReCharge app is always in development as we work towards ways to improve ourselves for customers just like you! We are very excited for the future of our product and look forward to offering you and your shop new features that will make subscription service even easier.

AN IVY

This app handles subscription orders pretty well. The support is helpful, but response times are somewhat slow, due to different time zones. Integration was pretty painless. The admin interface could use some work.

Lean Java Bean

I couldn't see the full text on mobile but contactes support and they fixed it right away. It works and rebills my customers when needed. Thank you!

TryMeow

Great customer service. Was really blown away by the speed and competence of the team. Ran into some issues and had questions initially which were all resolved promptly.

Hong Kong Turf

Using this app to set-up recurring billing, with a free trial on my website. I ran into an initial snag, but was blown away by the customer service and rapid response times that easily exceeded my expectations. The customer team not only addressed my challenges directly, but went above and beyond with additional custom suggestions. I have 100% confidence that if I run into any additional challenges, the reCharge team will handle them promptly.

Freshman Kit

Customer support was super helpful. Responded really quick. I love using this app. The code did not integrate with my store right away and once I let them know, it was fixed right away.

Leviathink

Definitely an amazing app to have if you're looking for a seamless subscription app! Also, their customer support is beyond amazing. Very quick at replying.

March 27, 2019

Hey there, Leviathink Team! Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your review and for your kind words for our Support Team. I'll be sure to pass them along! :) Best of luck with your shop!

Evangeline

Dr. Livingood

Very smooth and customer friendly app for our supplement subscriptions. Great and fast customer service!

Lil’ Archie's

The app is great for our subscription option. Online support was very helpful in figuring out an issue we had recently.