Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Squizzel Box

Great app for recurring subscriptions and prepaid plans and support has been responsive with fixing our issues. Their fast turnaround within 1 working day helps us to set up our online store pretty quickly.

FenlaNdZ Health

This is a really useful app & has excellent customer service. It linked in to our exciting website brilliantly.

bogobrush.com

We are still new to this app but the migration process has been great! Marija helped us get through and answered every little question I had (which were a lot of the course of this process!). I'm excited to use this app now that migration is complete!

Sequoia Soul

It runs my subscription products really well and the cart looks nice. I really like that when I do have questions, their support team is fast and knowledgable.

CORE Foods

I have contacted customer service multiple times in the past few days and they have been fantastic!! Great customer support.

Banjo Robinson

This is a comprehensive subscription management app. It can get complicated and the support from the partner team is excellent when you get into the weeds of settings and configurations.

POP STORE SINGAPORE

The Support team is very quick with their replies and they are helpful. Their replies are clear and cheerful too. Please keep up the good work!

Velour

This app has been amazing so far! We had an issue with a clients subscription which the ReCharge team solved in less than 24 hours!

Thank you!

Twenty Below Roasting Works

ReCharge provides good value for its cost.

In two experiences with their customer support, I was provided fast and thorough service for atypical use cases—and that as a small customer.

The tool is flexible enough for our evolving needs and integrates seamlessly with our webstore.

Beauty Beet Box

I have been using ReCharge for my subscription business for about a year. The process has been seamless and the customer service has been astounding! They have gone above and beyond to make sure that the service was a value and my business a success. Whenever I had to contact customer service (which isn't often) my issues were quickly solved. I would highly recommend ReCharge!