Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

111 - 120 of 2088 reviews

Chirp

I am not sure how to install it on my website but the support team did it immediately instead of me.
High recommended :-)

Fluffy Cow Coffee

Great platform and great customer support! It has also helped us to increase our customer retention rate!

Death Wish Coffee Company

ReCharge is a great customer solution and they are always willing to help with any questions or changes you would like to make. Highly recommend!

Foxbrim Naturals

We recently transitioned over to Recharge and the support is top notch. Any questions or problems I have had, they are very responsive and helpful. The app does exactly what we need it to do and I like that we can add in a customer whereas the other app I was not able to add a customer if they meant to set up a subscription.

Equi London

Another super quick response from the Recharge team - they're always very efficient and helpful, looking to find a solution. Genuine care which is sadly quite rare sometimes lately! Thank you.

madecannery

Lightning fast custom support. I had a problem with installing and they fixed it in a matter of minutes.

Better Body Co.

Recharge definitely does what it's supposed to do, and does it well. It's not perfect by all means, but they do try to improve. And we like the fact that they've been adding more advanced features to help us scale our business.

Speech Cube

While it took some getting used to during set up, the support team is AMAZING. Katrina answered probably a million questions and helped solve any problems along the way.

Student Leadership University

So far, this app has been exactly what we needed. I encountered a couple issues installing by myself, but I contacted customer support and received help very quickly and they resolved my issues immediately. Could not be more pleased with the support we received!

teadaystea

Always speedy help from their customer service team! Helpful and quick response to questions. Highly recommended! Easy to setup and highly customizable.