Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

YOUR CYCLE

Milica in Support was absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for your help! I know it was very simple, but it makes a huge difference when you're going live and need a simple link to work. So quick and helpful. !!

Splash Wines

Customer support has been responsive and helpful, they have been quick to assist and work to resolve issues.

Sweet Mouthful Mixes

good app with helpful support team, easy to use, support team always helpful and is a lot better than Bold subs

Eco. Cheeks

100% recommend this app. The customer service isn't instant, but within a day and always very clear and easy to undertsand/follow.

Kenmore Coffee Company

I never write reviews but I feel like I have to, in this case, as a warning to potential users. I wanted ReCharge to work. I've used others in this space and found them lacking. With the number of features ReCharge claims to have it felt like a no-brainer. Instead, to date, I've run into the following issues, causing us to lose revenue and customers: - ReCharge doesn't understand sales tax and sometimes doesn't collect it properly, leading to lost revenue, or over-charging customers. They don't have a solution besides radio silence in their emails.
- ReCharge doesn't understand the easily-attainable-from-Shopify shipping rates and will sometimes not collect shipping charges, leading to lost revenue. They don't have a solution besides to just don't collecting shipping charges or charge based on weight, not price. (No one told them that's a terrible recommendation, obviously.)
- ReCharge's integration doesn't work with OS 2.0 themes, full stop, regardless of what they tell you. (It's not like it hasn't been in the works for a while.)
- ReCharge made a change to their shipping component, causing my customers recurring orders to silently error out and not fulfill. This caused at least one of my customers to cancel, resulting in lost revenue. (I received no indication there was a problem, and ReCharge sent my customer a notification email that their order was shipping soon.) If you're not noticing a trend, here, it's this: with the hundreds of millions of dollars they've received in funding, their tool appears to be built like they had zero funding and had to create it in a weekend. I wish I could leave them because I don't trust them with my business or my customers, however, the competition is outright worse. I don't know where all of these 5-star reviews are coming from. They appear fake. I haven't had a single month in the last half-year where there I didn't run into an issue with ReCharge, and after speaking with colleagues in the e-commerce space, they all had similar views and opinions. Even after all that, I still managed to give them two stars. Like I said, their feature set is great when it works, but that's where it ends. Their support team is subpar and has no interest in seeing a problem through to a solution. Their documentation is scattered and inaccurate. You'll be fine if you don't do anything remotely complicated or ever need help. I wish I could go back in time and never sign up with them. I have customers I can't migrate away from their platform, at all, so I'll always be stuck to them unless I want to lose even more revenue. Maybe it's worth it.

The Flying Zucchinis

We've been using the app for over a year now, and the support has been swift and personable in that time. Thanks, Nena, for your help!

Smith Teamaker

Great customer service! Very helpful with step-by-step how to's that are informative and easy to understand.

CRYSTALS.COM

HORRIBLE SUPPORT!! Non exsistent support, they could care less here. I am not the only one from these reviews. Customers cannot even manage their own subscriptions! I am not very satisfied with this app. We used to use Bold subscriptions and have migrated over to recharge about 6 months ago and have had nothing but problems, so many issues with our customers changing addresses on the backend and then it doesn't change for us when we ship, also I have had a number of subs charged without shipping costs, the list goes on and on for errors.
To get any help from Recharge is very difficult, they have no live chat and it just goes to an email ticket, every response I have ever got from them has never helped solve our problems. Our subscription revenue has decreased a lot since using recharge, This has cost a lot of loss here
Do not use this app

OneSkin

I enjoy using recharge to easily adjust our company's customers plans. It is very smooth and simple to use. Milos, and the support team are always quick to remedy any issues.

El Libro Maestro

Excelente app y lo mejor es la atención del equipo de soporte. Me han solucionado un montón de dudas!