Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Som Sleep

Very easy and fast to install. The user interface is easy to use. Integrates with a lot of other Shopify apps (email clients, help desks, etc). Priority customer service comes at an additional fee.

Weyland Brain Nutrition

An all-in-one subscription platform that also allows customers to manage their own subscriptions. Very useful app and they have a great support team!

Aura Inner Beauty

Love this app - has helped me build consistent revenue and has a great support team. I wanted to offer my customers free shipping on all subscription orders and they provided me a solution within 24 hours.

JoyBräu

The ReCharge App provides some great support articles. And if you have some further questions or need guidance for the set up, they are really happy to help and respond very fast, often more than once a day! Great support.

Peak and Valley

Every time I have an issue, the Recharge support is swift to reply + give really helpful answers. Shoutout to George O on their customer support team! :)

Brewferm

Subscriptions by ReCharge has worked for us really well so far, but more importantly, the customer service and tech support has been awesome. We had a problem with installing the subscribe button due to an app conflict, and they took care of it for us really quickly, very impressed and highly recommend.

DIRTY BEARD CO.

Alicia was amazing and answered everything i needed, got me back on track and my sight up and operating.

FLIGHTFUD

Hands down the best recurring billing app available. We feel like ReCharge is an app we'll be able to grow with for the long term. If you're looking to build a robust subscription offering for your business - ReCharge is the app to choose. Top notch support team too!

Beer Hug Subscriptions

Things were going awesome until I opened up a new region to sell in. The app didn't update the shipping region settings from Shopiy so customers in the new region I opened can't actually buy from me. This in itself is a very fixable issue - these things happen when working with tech. My issue, however, has been the way in which my problems has been solved, or in this case hasn't been solved. For a number of days now I have been told 'development is working on it', but over a week since I alerted Recharge to this problem and it is still not fixed and I have been given no indication of when it will be fixed or what I need to do to get it fixed faster. I've advised I am happy to pay more for premium service, or engage my own developers, but there is no response to helping me actually solve the problem apart from being told it's 'being worked on'. The problem is likely to be a very simple fix, so I can only assume I'm a long way down a queue of jobs waiting to be worked on. The issue for me is I have done PR in my new region so I am getting traffic and people trying to buy from me - it's embarrassing and costly not being able to serve them, but also not being able to tell them when it will be fixed. My expectation is that I am given a timeline or the ability to fix myself, but neither of these have been offered after multiple rounds of discussions. I've (literally) pleaded with the service reps to help me, but no result. Incredibly disappointed.

Empress Mimi

Amazing technical support from Rob D - we had a few issues after onboarding but these were promptly resolved to full satisfaction thanks to the fantastic technical support provided.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 155 156