Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Clarius

The customer support has so far been a positive experience. They are knowledgeable and quick to respond.

Summer Snow Juice

Thank you to Erica for a super quick response and support for resolving a technical customer account issue.

EXAMgen

I appreciate the prompt response and following through until it was resolved with Adam B. This was regarding the new feature updated of the "Remove Payment" added to ReCharge. In the past, I could delete the payment method but now it requires at least 1 payment to be listed even though I have cancelled a subscription for a customer. April Mills, Examgen Inc

Vet's Kitchen

Nevena at Recharge was super helpful for my latest bulk edit request. I was told it could take up to 5 business days and it took 1 day, so really rapid work as well. Thanks again to Nevena & Recharge team.

Joovani

Support is amazing and does a great job with their prompt responses and directing where to go in the app!

DoggyRade

Sarah at Recharge was super helpful and really quick to assist with any queries I had. She installed the app onto a draft theme for a client to ensure that the current site wouldn't be affected. She was very responsive and helpful and I was able to get any questions answered promptly. Thanks a mil guys!

BLÆK - Specialty Instant Coffee

Brilliant customer support. Fantastic app. A must for every shopify merchant who wants to offer subscription. Our customers love the "manage my subscription" page. we do too.

CAPI

Jovana was super helpful in fixing a subscription issue! Great customer service and prompt replies.

Mission Meats

Recharge is great. Super easy to use. Whenever I've run into something I can't figure out, support is very responsive. The best subscription app for Shopify.

Cool Weed Shirts

I've been using this app in my store for over 2 years now and I couldn't be happier. Not only does the app do exactly what it claims to do, but their support is incredible. I had a bad experience with a developer who caused some issues with my existing subscriptions and Recharge support worked tirelessly to fix it. If you're looking for an amazing subscription app with great support - look no further.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97