Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

1 - 10 of 2076 reviews

Eko

Pro service is very good at interpreting our requests and overcommunicating solutions. Plugs in nicely with Shopify.

Euro Reflections

The customer service is awesome! I ask them questions via email all the time and they are so quick to respond.

Writer's Block Coffee

I needed to reset my SKUs, and the support was very fast and helpful. Makes a big difference. Thanks, Recharge!

ShopMVG.com

Great app for setting up subscriptions. Customer support was terrific. Snezana A. helped us out! Very professional and helpful

Kenny Bets Big

Great application, spectacular service, five stars end to end. Very impressed with the entire experience I've had with ReCharge.

Hygge Box

I really appreciate the prompt response from the customer service team. Most recently Javaughn was able to help fix our (recurring) issue quickly. Hence the reason for not giving 5 stars - subscription orders paid with any express checkout payment methods do not generate in ReCharge. Hoping this can get fixed in the near future. Otherwise, great system and terrific team!

Sporeganic

The app is terrific and the best feature is the outstanding customer support team. They are incredibly responsive and solution-oriented...a combination that can't be beat!

LIGHT Letter

So far so good with this app. Seems to have good functionality and a decent amount of customisations. Support has been responsive and very friendly, I spoke to Javaughn and Kyle and they configured some additional changes I couldn't do through the interface. It is quite expensive though, only negative for us so far,

Tiki Tonga Coffee

Great app and super support - def recommend.
Javaughn Langlois is most helpful with support and great comms.

Utiva

After realizing that we had 2 stores to migrate, I was lost and Stefan helped me get through the entire process step by step. I could have never gotten this done without his help! Thank you, Stefan!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 207 208