Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Planting Hope Brands

Customer support is great! I've heard directly from customers that they love the convenience and flexibility of subscriptions.

USA - Red Rooster Golf Inc.

Juan C was extremely helpful with my support request, he went above and beyond to assist me and kept me informed of his progress.

Curate Coffee and Art

Recharge is not only a great tool for my Shopify store, but the support staff goes above and beyond to help. I have needed assistance on multiple occasions and they always have someone knowledgeable and friendly to help day or night.

Atlantic Naturals

The support team went above and beyond to help me fix my problem. App does exactly what it's supposed to

Brown Bear Coffee

A great app with prompt service. I was using a competitor for quite a few years though they weren't helping and didn't seem to be working on the product for the future, I can see that this appears to be different for ReCharge.
A good product worth the hassle of swapping service.

Terrasoul Wholesale

Matt was a great help to us! Very efficient, professional, and kind. Happy to have him apart of your team! Thank you again!

Human Food

They always proivde great customer service! Speedy and easy to understand. Thank you for your help .

Florada

Location Australia

I often hesitate to contact any helpdesk support as I fear I won't receive a quick response, and keep trying to troubleshoot myself to find a solution, but Hector and his team were super quick to respond and fix a number of issues I had with the subscription service, which is reassuring when the app is there to dealing with my customers and their payments. Thanks team!

nectarfoods.co

Recharge we easy to setup and manage! Does what it says it does managing and displaying my subscriptions, and is easy to setup.

EmieJames

An Amazing App for subscriptions. Integrates perfect with Shopify and provides great customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124