Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Lily Bird

We started using ReCharge over a year ago, because at the time it seemed to be the best app for subscriptions. Since then, they don't seem to have made any real progress, but have introduced some really bad bugs. In the meantime, other apps like Recurrly seem to have made great strides (A year ago we went with ReCharge over Recurrly).

Pressing issues today include the app not loading for weeks at a time from the Shopify store, so you literally cannot use the app!

Janky scripting issues with notifications and inability to make notification changes in many cases.

Even things as simple as sending their invoices are not simple. Invoice notifications are links to help pages to help you figure out how to find them instead of just including in the invoice email like, well...., every other company.

We will switch at some point here, but for now just highly recommend you check out an alternative. It seems like Recurrly is really on top of it. Until ReCharge is able to hire a product manager, I highly recommend you avoid them.

Bin 604 Wine Club

I have had the worst experience with ReCharge support. After submitting a high business impact request directly to their website and having Shopify (Shopify themselves has been great) submit a request on my behalf, there has been no progress made with my support request. ReCharge requested access to my store, which I provided and they have never logged in. The issue that I am having is preventing my store from being launched and I am ultimately looking into another subscription service. I had high hopes due to all of the positive reviews, but sadly, I cannot move forward with an App with such poor customer service.

Soapnut Republic

It works & easy to use. But SLOW support. In 6 months, it broke 3 times. Takes weeks+ to solve any issue.

Smarter Nutrition

ReCharge is great! Good customer service and the platform has helped us create a great subscription service for our customers. Recurring revenue has really helped our business.

H·W Speak Wine Merchants

Great app. Customer support is very enthusiastic and detailed. I wish you have more success in developing such applications. Thank you very much!

BOLDR

Our experience using the ReCharge app in our Shopify store has been great! Their customer service team is quick to respond and effectively assist with any issues/questions.

mypawcrate

The customer service is excellent and the app runs very well! I highly suggest you get this app for any sort of subscription

Good Buzz

We love this app! Super easy to keep track of and edit our customer subscriptions as needed. The customer services team are always onto it and incredibly helpful!

Picky Bars

I asked ReCharge customer service to fix an issue we were having with our subscription service. They responded quickly and we were able to find a fix that will (hopefully) alleviate any future issues. Thanks, ReCharge!

Bada Bean

Used for our Coffee Subscribers, works well, require Stripe to process payments.