Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Maeven Box

Could not be happier! The app works as expected, but what is really great about ReCharge is the customer service. A+!

Oxford Biolabs Ltd.

Flexible for both customer and admin experience. I'd recommend however improving Max Retries (Dormant) phase and cancel such recurring profiles after 5th attempt to have a clear picture - Active or Inactive reporting

Akar Skin

Love this app. So easy to use and has really gotten us quite some subscribers. Customer support was also great!

Skin Inc North America

The experience with recharge so far is fantastic and their support team is one of the best I've worked with.

Kudos to their teams.

RareGlo Organic Shea Products

I am updating my review to a 5 Star. They went over and above to solve the issues I was having with my app. They were patient with my ranting and raving. They found the solution to my problem. Thank you Recharge!

March 27, 2019

Hey there, RareGlo Team! Thank you so much for your kind update on your review. I am so glad we were able to get everything working for you! Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions that come up. We are always standing by to assist. :)

Evangeline

Nexwear

The experience with ReCharge has been nothing short of awesome. We were able to install it, configure it, and test it largely without issues. With the minor issues / questions we did have (mostly it was from our own lack of knowledge of the ReCharge app), ReCharge was ready to answer without hesitation. Powerful app with a great support team -- can't ask for anything more than that.

Soapwalla

This is a great app! We have been using it about six months. Both times I had a question / problem, it was fixed within one day with clear instructions for what I needed to do on my end. Great customer services. I would highly recommend this app if you want to set up recurring orders on your site.

ThePureWay

Great customer support! Thank you Jovana! Your speedy response and clear answers helped make this integration a breeze!

Vivo Life

We use this app on a daily basis and usually is very straight forward. When it isn't, or I can't get my head around something, the support is usually fast and very helpful.

Good Stuff: The Little Box with BIG Impact

Customer service it top-notch and quite fast. Most issues are resolved within a day. Simple and pretty seamless integration with Shopify. Definitely recommend.