Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 5, 2022

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earth Brands Inc
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 5, 2022

Usually can’t stand dealing with customer support teams on Shopify apps, but Recharge is the exception. Anytime I need to reach out about something, they reply quickly and with a helpful answer specific to my issue.

Earth Fed Muscle
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 5, 2022

Eduardo M. solved our integration issue quickly. His attention to detail and quick response was the best experience we've had with ReCharge support in over 3 years. Hope we get more service like he provides.

REP Provisions
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
June 29, 2022

Customer support is great! I've heard directly from customers that they love the convenience and flexibility of subscriptions.

Planting Hope Brands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 28, 2022

Juan C was extremely helpful with my support request, he went above and beyond to assist me and kept me informed of his progress.

USA - Red Rooster Golf Inc.
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 26, 2022

Recharge is not only a great tool for my Shopify store, but the support staff goes above and beyond to help. I have needed assistance on multiple occasions and they always have someone knowledgeable and friendly to help day or night.

Curate Coffee and Art
Time spent using app: 25 days
June 23, 2022

The support team went above and beyond to help me fix my problem. App does exactly what it's supposed to

Atlantic Naturals
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 23, 2022

A great app with prompt service. I was using a competitor for quite a few years though they weren't helping and didn't seem to be working on the product for the future, I can see that this appears to be different for ReCharge.
A good product worth the hassle of swapping service.

Brown Bear Coffee
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 23, 2022

Matt was a great help to us! Very efficient, professional, and kind. Happy to have him apart of your team! Thank you again!

Terrasoul Wholesale
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 23, 2022

They always proivde great customer service! Speedy and easy to understand. Thank you for your help .

Human Food