Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Real Sips

I haven't used the app enough to know but the support we have received so far has been very good. Thanks Miley!

Best of British Beer

Really helpful customer service. We used Nick Seth from eshopgenius and he solved our little niggles. Highly recommend

Kate McLeod

Time spent using app Over 3 years

great customer service / troubleshooting when needed. very easy, quick, and thorough and helped to prevent the issue in the future

Vitamin Bar

Vuk was a great help on the chat feature! Very helpful in helping us send our customers links so they can personally manage their subscriptions.

Serious Tissues

We have been using ReCharge for a few months now, switching from another subscription app. The main difference with ReCharge has been customer service, they reply to your queries fast and help in every way possible. Eventhough is not the perfect solution it works really well.

TRIHARD

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love the app, and the customer service is excellent. They respond quickly to requests for help and always solve our problems.

B Holding Group LLC

I contacted Recharge regarding an issue appearing on my website with the integration of the subscription app. Their customer service is amazing. They responded timely and fixed the issue.

ECS Coffee

Time spent using app About 3 years

Support is wonderful, everyone I have spoken to in the years of using this app has been incredibly patient and helpful. Adam was recently amazing in helping to answer all of our questions for our shopify subscription upgrade, and helped us come up with a solution to our unique shipping problem. Thank you!

Raw Bean Coffee

Time spent using app About 1 year

During the pandemic we wanted a quick and affordable solution to add a subscription service to our coffee website, we were recommended Recharge and have been delighted at how it's increased our direct to consumer business. On initial set up, we hadn't achieved full integration with our customers' regular accounts but the Recharge Support team were brilliantly responsive and helpful. I dealt with the same agent throughout and she went above and beyond to help us get the fix we needed and optimise the associated webpages and email notifications. An unexpectedly personal and great customer service experience.

Lex&Roses

Big thanks to Matt. Prompt response to my email and great options to help me with my customization request. This app works very well.