Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

SunButter Skincare

I downloaded this app for my online business as a result of high recommendations from several other businesses. I was a bit concerned about the set-up which felt daunting, but it was so quick, simple and straight forward. Once the subscription widget went live we did hit a technical hurdle and the support team were there right away in the chat box. Problem resolved in less than 5 minutes and we went live. 5 star experience so far, can't wait to see how the app goes with our store!

Chatham Natural Skin Care - Eczema Relief, Atopic Dermatitis

Customer Support was super helpful. I needed an update done because I had uploaded a new theme. They fixed it within a hour.

Naya-premium-coffee

Customer service is the backbone of any client focused business. Recharge's customer service is beyond excellent. Thank you Nikola

Salmonberry Goods

Good functionality for our unique needs and excellent, available, hands on service, including really quick urgent response times when we’ve needed it.

Flying Embers Staging

In setting up ReCharge for a client, we faced issues between the older and newer Shopify Checkout Integration versions of the app. We received really good customer service from Matt J. and he was very responsive.

Zelmin's Minty Mouth

ReCharge is not only a great app, but their customer service is also incredible! Would highly recommend for a recurring charge solution based on that alone!

DOWN JOHN

Fast response to my issue. Support researched and helped clarify the problem. They then followed up the next day to see if it was resolved. Great customer service!

Plonk Wine Club

Milena who assisted me in solving some functionality problems was spectacular and extremely helpful!

Gratsi

We use this app for our subscribers and it works very well. The support is also good, especially Dora. I had a problem with another agent that was unable to understand the simple problem that was preventing us from logging into our account. As soon as Dora was assigned to our case, she provided the fix instantly and we were back in. She's great.

The Meadow

Great app and support. Had a few questions regarding integration with some Apps and Shopify 2.0 and received a quick, detailed, and helpful response from the team. The Recharge App itself is a easy way to setup subscription services for your store and has always worked great for us.