Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Veeto

Very bad support team.
Mailed them 7 days ago and still didn't get any response.
Do not use this if your store is Live.

GOL Nutrition

Easy to setup and perfect for selling my supplements on auto ship! I've tried other apps that are similar and nothing compares to ReCharge

Oxford Biolabs Ltd. (INT)

Nice app and nice support group helping with various inquiries, especially Jovana who was quick and efficient. Many thanks.

Nut and Noggin

We use recharge to help with our subscription customers. We had a couple of questions and the staff were really quick to sort it out for us. We’d highly recommend the app.

ZQuiet

Alex and the team at recharge was great to work with. We had some unique offers that they helped us to build out as well as convert from our old system to recharge. Great team, and an app that does the job. The interface can be awkward at times which is what held me back from 5 stars...but my hope is they will release a new version soon.

The Alchemist's Kitchen

Great for our customers to be able to easily setup their subscriptions, easy for us to implement and the support is fantastic!

All Gxxd

Migrated from Bold to Recharge because I need to integrate with referral candy for automated discounts. Recharge solved this problem for me and also turned out to be much easier to manage than Bold with many more features and support. Go recharge if you're doing a subscription on your store.

Sharebloom

Customer service is great. Their staff is really friendly and the product is exactly what we need. Good job guys.

Nordic Topline

Great customer service and fast answers! Solved my problem in few minutes, when got clear instructions from support.

PAYARU

This is an updated review.

This app is far superior to their competitors when it comes to subscriptions. the platform is more tightly integrated with Shopify than the competitors, which is a big win (specifically, discount codes are shared between the app and Shopify). The style of the checkout is clean and seamlessly integrates with our store.

This really is a high quality product and I am very happy with it now that things are working.

Sometimes they will need to manually install the app for you. The first customer support specialist deserted my case, which was frustrating. However I contacted them again and had the pleasure of working with Isidora and Nina. Isidora and Nina were responsive, professional, and graciously made up for the behavior of their colleague.

Very happy to be working with and using this app. I knew you would be great!