Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

My Sweet Pea's Treasures

I use this app for my subscription. I was getting an error because I added a new theme but didn't update it in recharge. I got a quick response and the rep that helped me was helpful, quick, efficient, and very sweet.

Cheezy

Very good app, works well, if there is a problem the customer service is friendly and very helpful. Easy to implement

Lumen Stage

Amazing app for managing subscriptions! Best support team on Shopify app store, they helped me with every request I had!

MyBeauty France

Just started using this app so I can't really say anything about the performance as such. However, the customer service is super helpful which is always a good sign.

The Wiltshire Coffee Company

Added this because I needed subscription services in Shopify. Seems quite powerful and comprehensive. For a startup it was good that I did not have to commit to a monthly fee and instead will pay a percentage of subscription sales. Had to add some code manually to enable customers to manage existing subscriptions, but the instructions were easy to follow. Also had a problem relating to adding one-time purchases to subscriptions. The Recharge support team resolved it same day. Overall I'm satisfied.

MAXON Custom Designed Nails

Rating is for service as I have only just joined Recharge. I was struggling with something and after I emailed them, they sorted the issue on their side so I didn't even have to do anything. I am not tech savvy. Great service thank you

Dr. Carlo Blanco

I do not recommend this app because of the poor service. I have been trying for two weeks to solve the problem of wanting to use the app and I got tired of waiting. Very bad support service. They just don't care about their customers.

Cavy Club

I used this app to help me accurately set up and fix my shop - Julmar was extremely helpful in doing so! Very appreciative!

Gaia Smiles

Gets the job done! Support has done great in resolving my own user errors. We love being able to offer subscription products.

Tulip Design Co.

After my unsuccessful effort to try ReCharge someone from their support department reached out and asked specifically what my subscription needs might be. After meticulously reviewing my subscription program he worked with his team to make sure my program would work exactly as I needed it to. He was very patient with all of my requests and made sure every question I had was answered. If you run a small (tiny) business and are looking to add a subscription component to your offerings, I HIGHLY recommend you give ReCharge a chance. If you have any issues, they will be more than accommodating and happy to help!