Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

MotoDLVRD

We've been using ReCharge for the last year and a half and it does what it needs to do. Beyond that, it really falls short in a number of ways.

External Checkout: All of your customers will be redirected to an outside checkout portal so capturing abandoned carts is impossible unless you want to pay for one of their "partner apps". We've been paying upwards of $200/month for ReCharge due to how much volume we do with them so to pay another $500+/month for an abandoned cart app (not kidding, look at the pricing for Carthook) is less than ideal.

Address Change: If a customer changes their address by logging into their account in Shopify it DOES NOT change within Re-Charge. When you are dealing with as many memberships as we do, this became a MASSIVE issue. The time and effort it takes to double-check any address changes before shipping lead to many of our subscription products going to the wrong address and cost us a significant amount of money/lost customers.

Like I stated earlier, it does basic subscriptions but there are some serious flaws with this app.

Sayar Care

EDIT: ReCharge got in touch within the day to fix the problems I had, and everything was finally set up by the end of day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

ReCharge is impossible to get in touch with. I have spent a week attempting to finalize the install process with the ReCharge's last excuse that their developers were at a conference.

I pay a monthly fee for this service, Where is the customer service to ensure the app works on my end?

MOJU

When exporting and cleaning appropriate Data for analysis - Mat M. took the time to provide very clear and easy to follow steps to solve the problem. Very impressed

Alaya Naturals

Great app, gets the job done. I have an occasional issue but their support is quick to help. Highly recommended if you have any products that would work with a subscription model.

Katy Keto LLC

We love Recharge! Their customer support is very helpful with setup and customization. I appreciate it!

HEATONIST

I'd love to give them five stars but I feel really let down. We've worked with them for 2 years and have thousands of subscribers, but when we needed some urgent help this week (urgent within two business days) they totally failed to solve our simple issue. It remains unsolved as of now. The platform works well but their customer service has gone way down hill. Because you can't do everything for yourself on the platform you need to rely on their CS team to push through some operations, and when they fail it hurts our business.

Happy to reconsider if they can turn this around.

Purrified Air

The five stars is because the app works like it is supposed to. And customer service is responsive. But it seems rather pricey for an app that only one of my customers has opted for, to date. But that's my fault for hangin' with it. Yet I remain an optimist.

Peel & Heal Studio

I was frustrated at first because some features didn't seem as intuitive as I had hoped...but as soon as I contacted Customer service, I got a detailed and personalized reply that helped solve my problem quickly! They even followed up to ensure things were still working well after the initial problem, which I really appreciated. It's only been my first month with ReCharge, but so far so good!

The Grooming Nation

They are unbelievably helpful and kind! I had some special requests in regards to the widget configuration and they have always been there for me, helping me with all my needs! They are genuinely interested in helping you making the best of your shopify store. Also, the app is great and works very well. Can't recommend it enough!

Coffeeine

The app is awesome for our coffee subscription service and their customer service is even better! Highly recommend the app and the team. Well worth the price to avoid headaches.