Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

MindfulSouls

I love everything about their support team:) I talked with Nevana and she is friendly, really nice to talk to and helped with everything (even the technical stuff). 5 starts, I wish there were more support teams with such attention to detail. I really think we need to drop the whole "professional" business talking thing, and just chat like regular people:) And ReCharge team done just that!

Torch RX

The premium support team has been nothing short of fantastic. Duncan, in particular, has been a huge resource for our team. Our business model is complex, and we haven't been the ideal client as we've navigated a substantial number of changes to pricing, subscription length, etc. Through it all, Duncan's been a boon to our productivity and ability to solve problems quickly and completely.

Managing a subscription business model on Shopify can be tough. Recharge makes it easier. Their support makes it easier still.

Bev

the best subscription app on shopify - great customer service and just become a PRO customer which already am loving.

My Slutbox

Very quick response time and flexibility with performing tasks. We have a constantly evolving subscription box company (especially with 2020 being the way it has been). It's important for us to be able to quickly perform bulk edits to subscriptions and the ReCharge team has made it work, each time. We are really appreciate of their continuing hard work and efforts :)

KetoKrate

Clay was really helpful. He explained why certain files were required and made the appropriate updates in a timely manner.

puffbarsforless

This app is extremely annoying to navigate, mixing up important categories with subcategory options. I can't find any real help to my variant error when trying to buy the subscription. The team to help must be paid and it's difficult going about it for free support since you have to go through the support team trying to get paid. It's free but I can't even get it to work properly. It integrates with smile.io BADLY and you can't even access the subscriptions through the smile.io login account belonging to the customer. A LOT of what the description says just plain isn't true.

Bare Necessities

We recently integrated this app into our Shopify store to add subscribe and save option on some of our products for our customers. I have to say the integration has been really smooth, with the Recharge Team helping us throughout the process by setting up regular check-ins and analysing if the widget is working well on our products page! Impressed with their customer support and the app perfectly fits our requirements!

California Baby

I am a big fan of Recharge. Due to the nature of our subscription program, we needed a higher level of customization and Recharge was able to provide that for us. Integrates easily with Shopify and they add new features to the program to increase UX which I like a lot.

Sundaily

ReCharge support is amazing - responsive, helpful, patient, creative! I rely on them for so many aspects of their platform.

Friendly Arm Farm

We love using the ReCharge ap! We use this for the CSA on our farm, to function as a weekly produce subscription to be picked up. The functions ReCharge brings to our business have been a game changer. During shutdowns this Spring, we went from supplying schools to our community directly through online produce sales and starting an online produce subscription. Aside from the functions, the customer service has been incredible! I reached out for help during integration and to ensure I was setting up properly for what my desired outcome was. The forums and help articles available are incredibly valuable, and I was easily able to change wording and notifications to set myself up for pickup. The design of the ap is definitely optimal for products you will be shipping, but it works perfectly for us only using pickup. I love the options I can choose to configure my product and checkout experience, and the customer portal is so nice to have! Aside from the ap itself, the customer service from the team here is incredible! They have responded quickly to any requests for assistance, usually within hours, and have definitely gone above and beyond to help us transition. We have been using this service for just over a month, and are incredibly grateful for such a smooth transition on our website, and service to offer our customers!