Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Perky Blenders Specialty Coffee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Reached out to ReCharge to assist with a portal login issue. Miley was very quick to assist & resolved it without any stress. Much appreciated.

Feel Güd

Great app and fantastic developer support from Nick at eShop Genius fixing an issue with our widget!

gettony.dk

Location Denmark

Wonderful app to handle subscriptions on Shopify. The support is also very good and experienced. All in all, good app

The Natural Dog Hub

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
I recently migrated over to a new website and needed to migrate my Recharge customers over to the new website, and after nearly 2 weeks I am STILL WAITING for my customers to be migrated over by Recharge and now at risk of loosing business as a result. AVOID THIS APP

Enso Superfoods

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We are quite happy with how recharge enables us to provide subscriptions to our customers. It also integrates well with the other apps we use on the product page

CPAPmachines.ca

Time spent using app About 2 years

I reached out to support for help and received help immediately. The support team addressed my issue right away. I'm extremely satisfied with the app, how it helped my business as well as the support when I've needed it.

Moving Beans

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent subscription/recurring payments app. A massive improvement over previous versions, and other apps. And a special thanks to Dora, who helped us with our international store.

MK Supplements

Time spent using app About 1 year

ReCharge has made it easy for us to offer subscription shipping to our customers. The only features I'd like to see in upcoming releases are: - Full multi-currency support (in the works)
- WYSIWYG editor to updating email notification templates
- A more intuitive way to offer free shipping for subscribers only

Harviestoun Brewery

Fantastic app and amazing service from the ReCharge launch and support teams. A game-changer for customer subscriptions.

Health Logics

Time spent using app About 7 years

We have been using ReCharge for a few years now and we've been very satisfied. The app is user friendly and great customer service!