Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 29, 2022

We use Recharge to offer subscription items to our customers and we are very happy with their system. Even when we have issue, which are rare, the support is quick and effective.

Kalahari Snacks
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
July 29, 2022

This app is PERFECT for subscriptions. We have been using in our shop for about 2 years now and runs very smoothly. Their customer support is BEYOND helpful and very responsive!

Pacific Cookie Company
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 28, 2022

The Guided Launch process made migration easier than I ever would have expected. The support received from John in the Recharge Launch team was fantastic; fast response times, thorough explanations and flexibility to work across our timezones. We're looking forward to our customers experiencing the improved customer portal and overall subscription experience, with the features that Recharge has available.

Seven Seeds
July 26, 2022

Miley was fantastic and very patient when I was asking a million questions. She managed to successfully integrate the Shopify <> Recahrge checkouts with no issues and no time down. Very impressed. Thanks!

DASH
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 25, 2022

The app is very easy to install. The customers interface is comfortable to work with, but not always intuitive. Customer support is great. Vary fast, very efficient and very friendly. Thank you.

Lizush
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 22, 2022

Customer service was excellent in helping with my subscription products, in a timely manner. I recommend the Recharge app. for your e-commerce business needs.

Barkin Buddha Java
July 21, 2022

Had the best service experience with Juan from ReCharge support. He solved an extremely complicated issue for us within a couple of hours — and it's a testament to the level of service that ReCharge provides.

Prima
July 21, 2022

Highly recommend this app! The support staff are very helpful and prompt with their responses. They are the best!

Wrappr
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 20, 2022

A really good app helps me to build subscriptions, I tried many other apps and finally chose this one, the support team helped me a lot too.

mrfreshpf
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 20, 2022

Great app.
Incredible amount of customization options.
Everything is convenient and very clear.
The support team is always in touch and very active.
I recommend. If you need a similar tool - this is a good choice.

Coffee shop BOSECO