Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Brewtus Roasting

The Recharge team did an outstanding job helping me migrate from my old subscription platform to this one. Customers are better able to manage their own subscriptions which means fewer emails for me! The ability for customers to add one-time items has also helped increase sales!

Caravan Coffee

Time spent using app About 3 years

We used this app to charge customers for recurring coffee subscriptions. I had an issue manually adding a customer to link to our store for a recurring purchase, and Nena replied very quickly and was very helpful and professional. Her technical support advice weas easy to follow, and now my customer is linked to the portal. Thank you Nena!

Optimal Paw

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love that Recharge has a per transaction model rather than a fixed monthly fee. As a new business owner that is still doing business development, it's helpful to keep cost low. Recharge customer service was quick in resolving my billing questions and transferring me to their new Advantage plan.

Lunarly

Time spent using app About 4 years

As a new admin to the customer side of things, the Recharge Customer Support team has been super helpful with troubleshooting our customer's technical issues, and that helps my team tremendously. Thanks so much for all you do to keep things moving for us!

Mon Dessert

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Although there are still functions that we'd love to see, the capabilities have been further enhanced recently so there is quite a lot more that we can achieve now! Customer service is very responsive, helpful and friendly too.

Lashify

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I wanted to provide feedback on an individual at Recharge. Dan, a senior support engineer has been assisting myself on behalf of our company for almost 6 months now to ensure our issue was resolved, completed to our satisfaction and in a timely fashion anytime I had to contact him. He was kind, explained all options clearly, was patient and a true delight to work with. Hire more Dan's!

Sweet Peas Baby Box

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Benjamin in support was so great to work with and worked through the issue I was having. Thank you for your help!

Wondercide

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great service that has become a big part of our business. It works well and is very easy to setup and use.

Hydralyte

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love the support with this app! The customer service team always responds quickly and is eager to help.

BATCH

Works great. Nick from eShop Genius helped us with some minor customizations as well. Would recommend!