Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
September 22, 2022

Recharge works well for my business after some tweaks. Thankfully Nick from e-shop Genius was able to support us on those changes! Thanks Nick!

Buck Brush Company
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
September 22, 2022

Basically, the most important feature that is paying for the subscriptions does not work. If you add it to the chart it works, but if your clients choose to use the pay button they get an error. And they expect us to pay a developer in order to fix this. For us is like false advertising, since the app basically does not work properly.

Carving Social Club
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 19, 2022

The launch team is amazing, and it's a breeze to set up and work on the back end.
I am really happy with my decision to use Recharge as my subscription app.

The Skintessa | Higher Self Beauty
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 14, 2022

Recahrge is great with great support Team. They helped us with our 3 websites now we are using the check out cart by recharge and we are very happy . We manage multivitamins subscriptions Would recommend to anyone , I believe that is the best service on the market .

BN Healthy
Time spent using app: About 7 years
September 13, 2022

Recahrge is great with great support. They helped up launch our new website with great expertise. Would recommend to anyone

Boarding Bites
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 8, 2022

We use Recharge to handle the rebillings of our rolling beer club memberships both quarterly and annually. Hats off to our account manager Gordon C. for holding our hands through the complexities specific to our business and for identifying improvements in our process as we move forward. Great customer service and knowledge.

The Bruery
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
September 8, 2022

I had a great experience working with Nick from e-Shop Genius. I needed to troubleshoot some coding for my subscription checkout and he was very responsive and helped me find a solution.

Southern Home Bakery
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 6, 2022

We use Recharge to process monthly and yearly charges as part of our membership program. Everyone we've worked with has been great help, especially Gordon. Recharge is easy to navigate for customers and for us on the backend. The few times we've needed help with something we have received it in a timely manner.

Minky Couture
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 31, 2022

We made the switch from a popular subscription service to Recharge and it was the best move ever!! Our subscriptions have gone way up already in just a week. The support team is by far one of the best support teams I've worked with. I was able to get the migration and setup done with the help of their team and I'm not a developer, just a somewhat tech savvy person. I've had a few user-error things happen and they've helped me quickly and always respond right away. So happy we made the switch and I know my customers are too!

Hunny Prints®
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 26, 2022

This app is really great for managing our customer subscriptions. We've used different apps before but this is the best so far not to mention how easy to navigate around its platform. I also want to emphasize that they have the best support system as well. Really love it.

North Authentic