Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Bicycle Coffee Company

We have been using ReCharge for almost a full year and it has been a great addition to our store. There are some bugs that pop up from time to time, but their support team is always helpful in getting these remedied.

HelloBello

Excellent subscription management system providing great support which always stands in with helpful infos

Goode Health

We use this app to manage our subscriptions and while it is mostly awesome, the response time from the service team is definitely lacking. It can take days to get a response to simple inquiries or even when trying to upgrade service or support.

SeoulBox

Excellent app, studying, specializing in, and mastering subscription. Great customer service that solves urgent issues at no time. Thank you ReChrage team and Nena, Lucas for helping us out! Hope we can get featured in one of your case studies later.

Rejuvica Health

Recharge works very well as a subscription service. We've used it for years. There was a slight issue when I switched my payment processor, I contacted Recharge and Alex G resolved the issue immediately with expert skill.

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment

I'm only just getting started, so I don't know if I can do 5 stars quite yet, but I have requested support abundantly, and they have generously given a lot of help. I appreciate Recharge!!

Dirty Labs

The overall app experience is pretty straightforward and easy to use. I do wish there were more robust analytics functionalities but I believe the team is working on that. In terms of service, Gordon has been great in being proactive on how to get our store up and running. We are anxiously waiting for recharge sms for non Shopify Plus stores!

Kindra

Support is very helpful! They helped me do some testing when our customers were having trouble managing their subscriptions and provided good recommendations.

The Valley Alchemist

Recharge provides my store a lot of functionality, simple interface, great customer support (Hi Rudy!) when I've had questions their tutorial videos didn't get me through.

Eureka! Restaurant Group

These guys always provide great support. Juan C was particularly helpful with a recent issue, which he solved quickly.