Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Pure & Coco

This app is worth every penny. My customers love they can set it and forget it. I highly recommend this.

Crystal Quest Water Filters

I use this app for the 'subscribe & save' option on our website. Our customers love having this feature and I love how easy it is to use. You will love it too!

4D Mascara

Support is slow and makes it impossible to hit any real world deadlines. 8 hours for every reply from them and each of their responses starts with "Apologies for the delay" but in reality they cripple a business for 2 full business days

Boring Water

If you're looking to use subscription for your products, this is the integration you'd need. They have great service and timely responses! I've been using it since the launch of our brand. It's recommended!

Eco Modern Essentials

Brilliant addition to our store - integrates really well and very fast helpful customer service. The subscription model has helped take our online store to the next level.

VISTO.BIO

Recharge is very good and the customer support is perfect, but after the onboarding process they stopped answering my emails. I need urgent the API Token to customize my workflows and I need to fix the bug of the Instagram browser (is hiding the subscribe button). It's been more than 15 days without any answer.

Gift Of Casa

Using this for a non profit site (giftofcasa.com) and it works well. I did have an issue with the code not installing because we used the non-default Shopify theme but support answered within the hour, logged in and took care of everything. We already have our first subscription donor :)

Connect Roasters

A practical solution for recurring orders, which is an important part of our business. Customer solution is quick to respond and helpful!

Kaimana Jerky

As soon as we set this up, we had customers sign up for subscriptions. HOWEVER, this app does not play nicely with others. We added a slider checkout and days later realized no one could buy a subscription box because Recharge needs to redirect to their own checkout page, not the Shopify checkout. OK, we fixed that problem. Then weeks later, we made a tweak within the Recharge app that changed checkout so that the first option was one time purchase not subscribe and save. Now, NO items could be added to cart. Trying to figure out what went wrong now and just had to vent about how irritating this app is.

MYLILY Gmbh

This app is phenomenal for subscriptions. Especially the customer service is outstanding. If you buy this app, it is sure you will be assisted greatly down the road.