ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

MANTRA Labs

My most recent customer experience was great! The app itself has some shortcomings with Shopify but in general works as needed.

Veg Box Fresh

Great support from Recharge, quick to respond and to sort issues. Their team is always understanding and helpful

Almond Cow

Great customer support! I had an issue with a notification email and their support team helped all the way.

Verena Street Coffee Co.

We've been using this app for a number of years for subscription services and it is pretty seamless. If we don't know something, we just ask support and they respond quickly with either an answer or recommendations/resources.

ROY Kombucha

Great app with great customer service! Whenever you have a question, it only takes minutes to hours until they get back to you.

BirDelicious! Origins Wild Diet®

The support is fantastic and super quick. I've needed help several times, and their response time always amazes me. Very few companies offer this type of service.

ASYSTEM

Great support - quick and effective on any of our issues. Anytime we have an problem with the app we're able to get help.

Goodery

Great service from Clayton and Javaughn re bulk edits to orders when we needed it. Timely, clear and polite. Thanks

Danu

There are better subscription solutions out there. I tried using this app for subscriptions, but I had to change the API keys for my payment provider and ReCharge doesn't allow us to to change API keys securely in the app, and the support team asked me to email them the new API keys, which is completely insecure. How can I trust a company that suggests that? Any decent app would allow me to securely update the keys directly in the app, without having to contact their support team, or send via insecure methods.

Found

Diana was good. It took a little bit for her to understand thee issue. However, that might a little on me since I knew from past experience what needed to be done and might have not provided as much context with my solution. I did appreciate though after sending her information from my past discussion with another recharge support customer that she looked back into the situation and was able to quickly find the solution. She was also very kind and kept a cheerful attitude through it all!