Subscription Plus , 41 reviews

4.6
February 2, 2024

I have to say that it didn't work on the first try. But the customer support helped me make it work and now works fine. Probably needs more time to be developed in the backend options.

Lazyghost
Italy
5 months using the app
December 30, 2023

Estou iniciando agora com a Loja na Shopify e incluindo plano de assinatura, minha falta de experiência não foi um problema já que pude contar com o pronto atendimento do suporte da Subscription Plus. Dúvidas solucionadas de forma rápida e prática! Muito obrigada Amit e Deepa.

Sinergëtica OE
Brazil
7 days using the app
January 10, 2024

Great support from the team with free setup of their Subscription Plus product. They are happy to support in any way they can.

GimokaCoffeeUK
1 day using the app
December 14, 2023

Extremely happy with the outstanding level of detailed support received today. A market leading product and pricing structure with an experienced and highly supportive team of staff looking after you. No matter how many questions or queries i had they were resolved straight away with ease. thank you very much

SO SWEATY OUTLET
About 6 hours using the app
October 24, 2023

Very hard to deal with their customer support, have been trying to get something little sorted for over 14 days and no success! Very limited in terms of design, if you have a basic store and don't care too much it should be fine but if you need to change a little bit of the design it would fit your needs.

Bawdee
14 days using the app
October 12, 2023

I have been thoroughly impressed with Subscription Plus. It has made managing our subscriptions an absolute breeze. The platform is user-friendly and has streamlined our operations, letting us focus more on creating quality content for our subscribers. The integration with Sky Pilot for consistent delivery of our monthly SVG magazine has been seamless. The support team was also incredibly helpful during the setup process. Overall, Subscription Plus is a must-have for any digital merchant.

The Laser Shark
2 months using the app
September 20, 2023

First off let me start by saying I like the app. Unfortunately recently I been having issues with it showing on my store. I updated the look of my store which included a new theme. App won't show up and I try doing what I know which is going to theme. Selecting app theme and making sure the apps enables that's as far as I know I try messing around no luck and I see this option within the app "Expert setup
Have our professionals do the job of setting up the app for you. There are no extra costs - we just want you to sit back and focus on your business." I reach out told them my issues and they reply back with "I'm really sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Have you added the app block to the product page?" Like if I'm reaching out is cuz I have no idea what's going on. I send them another DM earlier 5:44pm and no response whatsoever. So I started looking for alternatives for a full review and behind the scenes visit my YouTube Channel Oscarag.1 maybe you guys can see what I miss or just to follow my journey. With that in mind good luck and farewell.

Canine's World
Over 2 years using the app
February 4, 2024

Very easy to setup with the help of the team. Excited to see how this works for our shop going forward

Deviantkreations
24 minutes using the app
September 28, 2023

很好用的软件,尤其是工作人员很耐心的帮我解答相关疑问,在这里特别表扬Khushbu,工作细致耐心有礼貌,希望贵公司越做越好!

Ally2Win
About 1 month using the app
October 2, 2023

Sencilla e intuitiva, la recomiendo.

Z Drinks