Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap

Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Multiple Paid/Free Gift Wrappings & Gift Message For Christmas

Made for Mama Shop

This is the perfect solution for the gifting add-ons I've been thinking about. The customer service was amazing too!

Vertigo Cosmetics

Great App - it was very easy to install and activate, the customization features were exactly what i was looking for, very easy to activate

Cantine Française

This app is simple, but effective. It works well and the team was very responsive when I had a question.

Little Blue Planet Shop

The best app, does exactly what I need. Great customer service. My email was replied within minutes and my issue was fixed right away.

Pookipoiga

The app is great value, there are slightly better apps out there, this one is the most reasonable one, and Shahar and team seem to be committed and taking feedback onboard. I ended up talking to Shahar over the email who was very helpful, missed the initial communication and left 3 stars but has added the missing 2 stars especially after communication, Looking forward to the improvements I suggested and it will take them to the 6 stars :)

September 5, 2020

Hey,
I was very sorry to see that you said that we did not reply to your query when according to my records have replyed to you 2 minutes after receiving your email..

Can you please explain me again the problem that you are experiencing with the app for me to resolve it? :-)

Art By Azi Farni

Perfect app, does exactly what I wanted. Great customer service too - I had a small problem with the app working on my theme but they fixed it really quickly.

Pipsy

Wonderful app! It was super simple to install, and solved a real pain-point for our store. I had a request for the developer, and responded quickly and helped me with the issue.

ClubUva

Great, simple and effective gift Wrapping option. Developer is super engaged and proactive, something our community really appreciates. Definitely recommended app.

Kyzaah

I've been looking around for a free gift wrap app and I am happy to say this is the closest to my needs. Very easy to use and clean design that implements well into my store.

Shahar emailed me shortly after I installed the app to make sure I was happy with it. I expressed some ideas for future features and they took them into consideration without hesitation.

MayaMam Weavers

Easy to install. Needed a simple app that allowed the customer to request a gift message. The additional gift wrapping option allows us to develop another customer oriented service easily.