Reviews (319)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity and quick setup, allowing customers to add gift messages and wrapping options, which can boost sales. It offers robust customization options to match brand aesthetics and works well with various themes. The developers are praised for their customization support and quick issue resolution. It's particularly beneficial for gift shops and is commended for its affordability and seamless operation.

April 9, 2024

Simple to use app and does what it should. Customer service is helpful.

IT'S A PRESENT!
Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
April 24, 2024

Itamar and Zain was very helpful and patient with my request. They understood what I wanted and did a great job. Thank you!

KXH Flowers
Singapore
3 days using the app
May 13, 2024

Super helpful! I had spent over a week trying to do this without an app . Once I found this app it was set up quickly and just how I wanted!

Mistywood Literary Co.
35 minutes using the app
February 8, 2024

Easy to use and the order of "add to gift wrap" increases once this app has been installed on my website. It's also a value-added service for my customer.

Taylorson
New Zealand
15 days using the app
March 6, 2024

It was very easy to add and the team was very helpful in editing some challenges in the viewing.

The Wanderlust Candle
6 days using the app
December 7, 2023

Does what it says on the tin, custom service were very helpful in some image upload issues and helped resolve it quickly

Roo's Beach
About 3 years using the app
February 15, 2024

Great customer service!

Houseplants New York LLC | Live Lucky Bamboo & Houseplants
15 days using the app
November 27, 2023

Super helpful and quickly fixed an issue I was having due to a third party app. This app is simple and looks amazing on my website.

Alex and Moo
2 months using the app
December 10, 2023

Robust app that does everything I need it to do. I contacted the Help Desk to adjust the spacing to make the buttons look a bit nicer and the assistance was quick and made the app look perfect for my store. Thank you to Shahar and Itamar.

Soap Cult Australia
12 days using the app
June 19, 2023

Great App, easy to install, incredibly easy to use, first class support and developer followup, and last but not least, so pleased to have this as part of our shop, regards Steve

Dilly's Chocolates