Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap

Free Gift Wrapping, Gift Message, Gift Note & Gift Bundle Box

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bullet Bouquets, Inc.

I'm very picky about the look of all aspects of my website, so I had a few small issues that I needed the developers' help on. Their support is quick, thorough, and cheerful. And now the app is looking exactly the way I like it! What more could I ask for?

Miss Valkyrie

Great little app that helps turn the note section on our checkout into a space to specifically add a gift message. Great support team as well! We had some positioning issue of the message that got sorted out quickly.

DD Ceramiche Siciliane

Location Italy

I USE THIS APP IN OUR WEBSITE, GREAT DESIGN - THE BEST APP TO INSERT EASILY GIFT BOX AND GIFT MESSAGE. TOP+++++!

Salty Shreds

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Its great! Super easy and simple. Even if you can't work it out, the help team get straight onto it, and make the process so simple. Definitely recommend and great for anyone on a budget

Mes Bijoux Favoris

Location Belgium

brilliant application and very easy to use, perfect for adding gift boxes and the customer service is really very friendly and very efficient thank you

Plants by Woodlark Nurseries

Brilliant customer service. There were some tweaks that I needed fixed and this was done right away. Function is nice and simple which is exactly what I needed. Still waiting to see how it improves sales. However really pleased with how it works. There is a lot more functionality that I don't use. I would highly recommend.

Wild & Fine Jewellery

Time spent using app 31 minutes

I’m so pleased to be able to have a gift wrap option. Shahar was very efficient and helpful with setup when I had an issue.

The Jewelry Palette

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app for adding gift wrap options. Shahar was very helpful and fixed minor issues very efficiently and promptly. A great experience.

The Red Wagon

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app! We offer gift packaging and this app makes it so easy for our customers to add it to their cart. The app is very customizable and the customer service is excellent. I had an issue and they were able to fix it within minutes.

MaverickChocolate

The app works well to add a custom gift message and three different gift box sizes as an upsell on product and cart pages. I needed the checkbox moved on our product pages and the support in the app's chat was able to fix it for me quickly. Thanks!