Reviews (319)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity and quick setup, allowing customers to add gift messages and wrapping options, which can boost sales. It offers robust customization options to match brand aesthetics and works well with various themes. The developers are praised for their customization support and quick issue resolution. It's particularly beneficial for gift shops and is commended for its affordability and seamless operation.

September 8, 2023

Super netter und schneller Kontakt mit direktem Support in der Testphase. Wir haben uns dann doch für eine andere App entschieden, da man hier nur ein Geschenkpapier global für die Order auswählen kann. Wir haben etwas gesucht, wo man unterschiedliche Papier für mehrere Geschenke (mit Zuweisung) anbieten kann. Schade, sonst wäre das für uns die richtige App gewesen.

DR. HÖHL’S
Germany
9 days using the app
August 1, 2023

Itamar was excellent at helping me with setting the product gift box picture. Thank you so much! Excellent app and customer support!!

willaandbo
About 1 hour using the app
November 24, 2023

簡単に設定ができ、機能にも満足しています。

UNTHOLOGY
Japan
9 days using the app
January 20, 2022

Love this app! We offer gift packaging and this app makes it so easy for our customers to add it to their cart. The app is very customizable and the customer service is excellent. I had an issue and they were able to fix it within minutes.

The Red Wagon
Over 3 years using the app
September 20, 2021

This app works really well for us! Shahar is very responsive and was able to help us customize the app's functionality as well as the look and feel on the website to make it fit our brand.

Pistils Nursery
Over 3 years using the app
November 17, 2020

A great app to use for wraping and gift message, simple and works prefect for our needs.
The support from Shahar was very quick and good, thank you!

Van der Zwart Jewelz
Netherlands
October 4, 2020

I love this app! Easily customisable to your store and adds the perfect gifting upsell. Very fast and responsive customer service as well! Thank you

Island Skin
October 27, 2020

I asked the support to put the add gift option below the add to cart button & their response was prompt & they sorted very quickly, great service. A+++++

Black Jack Leathers
Edited November 28, 2020

Update 11/28/20: Had an issue and their customer service got back to me within a couple hours (on the weekend, at that) and fixed it for me! That's awesome. Original review: After fighting with a dozen "gift wrap" and "options" apps with exorbitant price tags, this one does everything I need it to with no exhausting install. It's simple to set up, it works flawlessly, and it's $2.99/mo. Can't beat that. One suggestion for the developers: if you could allow us to exclude specific products somehow, that would be great. I dropship some POD apparel items alongside the ones we warehouse, so I added an "apparel not available for giftwrap" disclaimer on each of those products individually. Not sure how that will pan out but we don't sell a ton of apparel so hoping it doesn't become an issue.

Culinarie Kit
September 23, 2020

It's a pretty decent app and it's free. Works well and doesn't take much effort to install and customise.

The Chai Villain