Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap

Free Gift Wrapping, Gift Message, Gift Note & Gift Bundle Box

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bens Maple Syrup

This app was able to do everything I needed it to do with an added gift message and an easy print page for the packing slip that included the gift message.

Rivalry Brews

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service, the app works well and looks great. Solved the issue quickly- highly recommend!

Bigiotto's Shoes

Location Romania

The customer support is prompt. It is a very good app. I recommend it. I had a little issue because of another app and they make it work for me.

Ghar Ki Chai

Extremely efficient and useful app to provide powerful gift options. Shahar from the team in particular was incredibly helpful in setting up the app in accordance to the style and theme of my website. Thank you so much for your help!

MIISHA Eco Shop

Location Netherlands

Good app, works as expected and good design. Especially the customer service is great, they help you whenever you need help.

Hummingbird Farms Store

The customer support is prompt and thorough. I was worried if anyone would get back to me on a Saturday, but my concerns were lifted. Prompt feedback and issue solved!

STUDIO AMAYA

Location Netherlands

what a great app, also very easy to install and it works perfectly!!! i used it for my Christmas box wrapping option. I really recommend this app.

Bedfellow

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is very easy to set up (literally just took a few minutes!) and seems to be working well so far.

小冊選書

Location Netherlands

Fast and professional customer support! It's easy to set up and I find the price very reasonable for small sized stores as well! Recommend!

Rivendell Shop

Location New Zealand

Great app, was exactly what we were looking for to provide both a gift-wapping and gift card service that flows through to our 3PL. Responsive, helpful support too.