Reviews (319)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity and quick setup, allowing customers to add gift messages and wrapping options, which can boost sales. It offers robust customization options to match brand aesthetics and works well with various themes. The developers are praised for their customization support and quick issue resolution. It's particularly beneficial for gift shops and is commended for its affordability and seamless operation.

October 3, 2023

We were looking for an app to allow customers to add a message to their order in the cart (as well as the order notes). This app is quick to set up and does exactly what we were looking for.

Northside Flower Market
4 days using the app
October 6, 2023

Fast and resourceful support service. Shahar was very attentive and solved all of our problems. Great app!

OTOMI
Spain
8 months using the app
July 12, 2023

Super responsive and helpful support team! Always helpful with making customizations and ensuring the app runs smoothly.

JerkyGent
12 months using the app
Edited July 13, 2023

Update: Since now they have fixed the issue for me. I'm updating my review. I hope they could do a better job communicating but they did fix the issue for me.

This has to be the worst app ever. The major issue is the developer is impossible to communicate with. They said they can't have a cancel button for the popup, so you have to save your gift option, you can't close the window without saving. How ridiculous. Then I sent them the screenshots over and over again telling them there should a cancel button, they JUST don't get what I mean, or they pretend they didn't see it or something. They are totally lacking both communication skill and technical skills. Avoid at all cost.

Radlmann Family Ranch & Highlands Spring Farm
About 1 month using the app
Effective Apps replied July 10, 2023

Hi there,
Thanks for leaving a review on our app, reviews help us improve our app and service for the benefit of our users :-)

You have requested a UI feature that was not supported by our app's current features. Our support representative have explained to you that our dev team will be able to further assist you with that customized implementation, and indeed after a few hours that implementation was successfully deployed for your store. We have emailed you back after the implementation has been deployed, but still haven't heard back.

Thanks again and have a great rest of your day!

I've tried to email you but never heard back - I am waiting for your reply :-)
Thanks
-Shahar

June 29, 2023

This is the 5th gift app I tried and this is the one for us. Simple set up -- it showed up immediately and so did all the changes I made (not my experience when I played with other apps). The "products" --wrapping, messaging, and receipts -- are separate so it doesn't look funky if you only want to use 1 piece of it (not my experience when I played with other apps). Worked instantly with drawer carts (not true with other apps). I wanted the location to change slightly and their dev team had that done in minutes and their communication was super clear.

Liberty Puzzles
1 day using the app
December 19, 2023

Itamar is an insanely talented developer. The entire team is very accommodating, if you ask me they go above and beyond. Highly recommend.

Proper Petals

Stanley 1913
Japan
Over 1 year using the app
August 19, 2023

Une des meilleures applications que j'ai prise sur shopify, niveau rapport qualité prix c'est vraiment excellent, leur support aussi est génial.

Nayliss
France
11 months using the app
July 2, 2023

Simple to install, plug in and easy to make the changes I needed to language/style etc and no coding needed at all to make it look good o
Choice of text colours/fonts and pick your own photo… really simple and effective. Im super happy so far - just what I’d hoped for for my website :)

UNDONE Watches japan
Japan
4 days using the app
August 18, 2023

Le service client est très réactif et éfficace. Je suis très content de cette application.
Toujours une réponse rapide et il règle les problèmes.

Une Veilleuse