Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap

Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Multiple Paid/Free Gift Wrappings & Gift Message For Christmas

Doughsi

The support was incredible - I asked them to change the format to work in my theme and within a few hours it was completely set up.

Little Green Radicals

Great app that allows us to offer multiple gift wrapping options at cart page. Responsive customer service and can make custom adjustments that suit our needs.

www.addabow.com

The app helps us to offer gift wrapping and card writing services to our customers in a simple and effective way. Great customer service from Shahar as well :).

Nocking Point Wines

It looks good on our pages and is pretty easy to set up. Just need a way to integrate with ShipStation and post a separate packing slip.

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

I installed this app to help with personalization for autographed books. It works great and is user friendly. I had one tip for the developers to make it better, and they took my feedback and incorporated it instantly. Really happy with the service.

Enya's Attic

This app is super-easy to use & has lots of great options, which look attractive on my checkout page

Fabuluxe Boutique

Love the app. Super easy to install and have not had any issues with it. I can't wait to start promoting this option to my customers

WodBottom

easy app and great support makes the gift option integration on Shopify a breeze. Plus the price wins. Look no further

Ysabel Mora

This app does exactly what is intended to do. Great support. If you want to add gift options to your store, give it definitely a try.

Comfy-Cozy

Shahar was very helpful with my issue and quickly resolved. It seamlessly works with my template now and looks great!