Super Gift Options: Christmas

Super Gift Options: Christmas | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Multiple Paid/Free Gift Wrappings, Gift Message For Christmas!

Alphabet Brewing Company

A brilliant app that is simple to set up and easy to use. Plus amazing customer service and support from the team!

City Tasting Box

We used this app to help distinguish the gifts from regular orders for customers. It was easy to setup and we are glad to have it!

sisospain

The support is amazing. Really Cool all the features the app has. I Have everything I need and I´m having a great upselling.

tugift.cl

Update: Shahar from the support team emailed me to help me fix the problem, and I was finally able to get my store back like before. This app is very good, I highly recommend it. Unfortunately I had this problem, but they are things that can happen, I think it was a cache or temporary files issue. I would like the option of being able to select with images different types of wrapping paper or other element. This is what I need and unfortunately it is not possible yet. I hope you keep updating this app so that I can install it later. Thanks Shahar again for your help. Greetings from Chile. First post: Hi good day, I have a serious problem. I installed your app "Super Gift Options" and after testing it, it stopped working after installing variants in the product that the app generates automatically. I ended up uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, to try again. Now it works fine, however once I am in the shopping cart and place final order, it does not advance to the next Information stage, but it redirects me to the same shopping cart page. I have tried everything at this point and it does not fix. I need help now because this app destroyed my website. Now you can not move after the shopping cart, no one will be able to pay or do anything. I am very upset. I await your urgent response. Thanks!

The Little Christmas Co

Great app with terrific support! It's super simple to set up and when I needed help the development team answered my emails quickly.

J.B. Gaynan & Son Ltd

I installed this app to offer my customers more choice. Its easy to use. I am very pleased with it.

Maritime Madness

App works well and prompt support to get proper placement of the checkbox for my theme. Great way to offer a bit of a service upgrade!

Kineret Florist

Reasonable price. Easy to customize with your own branding. Also their developer is very helpful! :)

The Vegan Chocolatier

Super quick to install, and support was really responsive. 100% recommend. Does exactly what need for customers to simply add a gift message to their purchase.

Duck Town

It does what it's supposed to do! A nice addition to my store! I would recommend it for most places, but I guess it depends on what kind of store you have. It's easy to implement and then just let it do it's own thing. No mainetence required!