4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for adding gift messages and wrapping options to orders. It's praised for its easy integration, customization, and reliable performance. Many appreciate its affordability and the responsive customer service. Features like multiple gift options and hiding gift costs are particularly valued. The developers are known for their proactive assistance.

October 9, 2020

Easy to install and easy to understand, was exactly what we needed so customers could easily add gift wrap to their order. Customer service was quick to reply with my question and solved my minor issue immediately

BeautyProphet
March 1, 2021

I have thought about adding a service like this for several months and when I stumbled across this one yesterday, while looking for something else, I quick downloaded it and got it setup with the provided super easy instructions.
Sharhar has great follow up to see if you have any questions .
Thank you for creating the perfect app!
CK - CEO & Creative Director

Your Celebration Solutions
Edited October 30, 2021

This app is super-easy to use & has lots of great options, which look attractive on my checkout page

Enya's Attic
Spain
August 28, 2020

Great, simple and effective gift Wrapping option. Developer is super engaged and proactive, something our community really appreciates. Definitely recommended app.

ClubUva
November 16, 2020

This app was easy to set up & integrate. I love having the option for my customers to gift their purchase with the check of a box. So happy with the app!

SIMONE the label
August 11, 2021

Very easy to use! Since the sample text is entered from the beginning, you can use it immediately without having to think about the sentence yourself.

Yui Brooklyn
November 24, 2020

Great customer service, and my first customer selected the gift wrapping option so it's already helping me to make sales!

Bikebell.ie
Ireland
June 15, 2021

A brilliant app that is simple to set up and easy to use. Plus amazing customer service and support from the team!

Alphabet Brewing Company
March 2, 2021

Really nice app, easy to install. Friendly and prompt customer service. Special thanks to Shahar for helping with the installation within only couple of hours. Highly recommended

The Balance Planet
Edited July 22, 2022

We are very happy with this app, being able to offer a personal gift message as well as gift wrapping to our customers. And the best part is the extremely fast customer service! We recently had a small problem which was resolved within minutes of emailing them.

MayaMam Weavers