Super Gift Options: Christmas

Super Gift Options: Christmas | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Multiple Paid/Free Gift Wrappings, Gift Message For Christmas!

Hellen-Hobby-Craft

Amazing app. I am newbie on Shopify but this app very simple and easy to use. Perfect communication service,

Charli and Kate

This app is perfect, takes 2 minutes to set up and use. We just had to make a slight change to the code and the team did this for us within 24 hours. Highly recommend!!

My Little Cozmo

great functions and customer service answers really quick to any doubts or questions, very recommended

margos

wow, very helpful. he helped me customize the app.
first the app didnt work on cart drawer but they helped so now it works

Jerpoint Glass

I have used this app for three months now and it is exactly what I was looking for. Simple to set and not creating any issues with my current setup. I had one small issue uploading a picture and the support team responded quickly and efficiently.

By Frankie

I used the app to add a gifting experience to my site. At first the buttons did not quite fit with my store theme. I emailed the app support and received a really quick response and the issues was fixed. Would highly recommend

The Keekin' Glass

Just added to my store, should be very easy for customers to use. Had a couple of queries on integration and Shahar was super helpful and made a few adjustments within a few hours.

Shore Magic

Really easy and simple app to install and use.
Customer service was great, I needed a CSS change in the design and they got back to me and had it done in a few hours.

Gena Jewelry

Very quick customer support, and very helpful too! Let's see how customers interact with it, but so far, so good!

UnEarthed® Premium Scented Candles

This app works well and I love it. Even when you have a bit of an issue with placement the customer service response is quick and they can fix little things that need changed.