Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap

Free Gift Wrapping, Gift Message, Gift Note & Gift Bundle Box

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

AYU Cosmetics

Location Ireland

Shahar was amazing with any issues we had, really fast turnaround - highly recommend this app! We wanted our warehouse staff to be able to see the gift message when fulfilling orders and Shahar was able to arrange this for us

OTG|247

Shahar was so helpful when we needed to move our gift message box. He was quick to respond and got the job done. Would recommend :)

bearfruitfarm

So easy to set things up! And the support team is REALLY FAST and efficient. I really recommend it! Loving it so far!

Me Loovely

Great app. Really easy to implement and offers exactly the functionality we were after (Gift Messaging). Their Customer Service is very responsive and helpful also.

The Beautiful Life Store

Location South Africa

I received Great Service. Very fast and helpful. The app to easy to use.
I am happy with it. Thanks .

Pistils Nursery

This app works really well for us! Shahar is very responsive and was able to help us customize the app's functionality as well as the look and feel on the website to make it fit our brand.

Refill Mercantile

Easy set up and works great for the optional gift message I wanted to add. The pricing is affordable as well!

Wine Vikings Wine Club

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Great app and amazing support from developer! Very useful way to add custom gift options if you have a theme with drawer style cart.

Boujie Vegan™ Bakery

Developer was able to have the font changed to match my site. Just wish the gift message feature would print on the packing slip without needing an additional app.

Drinks Aisle

This was the perfect app for adding a gift message option to my website. The developer is also extremely helpful and efficient in solving any problems.