Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap

Free Gift Wrapping, Gift Message, Gift Note & Gift Bundle Box

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

anytimecarry

Location Japan

Quick and appropriate response. It was perfect support!! And this app have Pay-per-use plan. This is good for startup business!!

So Handmade Shop

I tried a couple of different gift wrap apps and this is definitely the best. Easy to set up and looks good on my site. Shahar was very responsive and helped to customize the app to fit my theme perfectly. Within a few hours of setting up I had my first giftwrap order!

Katie Belle Jewellery

Really simple to set up. I had a few issues with layout etc and Shahar quickly resolved them for me! Thanks very much!

JFR Glass

Exactly what I was looking for, and more! Easy to integrate, easy to modify/customize for seasonal usage, and most importantly, easy for my customers :-)

Sct. Mathias Ure & Guld

Location Denmark

The app is simple to setup, with inbuilt possibilities for translations and if you need further customizations, their support is doing a great job making it look exactly the way I would like! :-)

Dundee Candle Works

Absolutely perfect. The app works even better on mobile view in my opinion and is perfect for adding gift options.

Grounded Revival

Works really well and customer service is responsive and willing to help to ensure integration with theme. Happy with this app!

Rusty Barrel

This is the perfect app for adding gift options - messages, wrapping and gift receipt (hides price).
I wanted to change the font in a very specific part of the app and the developer helped with this immediately.
I definitely recommend this app for those looking for a gifting solution.

Eclectic Collection

Location Australia

Great and simple app. I really recommend them. The customer service is great, super fast and helpful.
Thank you Shahar!

Blush Indigo Jewellery

Location Germany

Great support! Had a small issue with a hidden gift options' checkbox and Shahar fixed it promptly. Thank you!