Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap

Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Multiple Paid/Free Gift Wrappings & Gift Message For Christmas

The Balance Planet

Really nice app, easy to install. Friendly and prompt customer service. Special thanks to Shahar for helping with the installation within only couple of hours. Highly recommended

Your Celebration Solutions

I have thought about adding a service like this for several months and when I stumbled across this one yesterday, while looking for something else, I quick downloaded it and got it setup with the provided super easy instructions.
Sharhar has great follow up to see if you have any questions .
Thank you for creating the perfect app!
CK - CEO & Creative Director

Anitavee's Home Decor

I just needed a simple, easy way for customers to include gift messages with their orders. What I like most about this app is that customers create their gift message on the actual product page before adding to cart.

I'll Know It When I See It

Works as expected and team is very responsive in fixing up any issues. It's customizable enough for us to use to sell postage stamp add-ons.

Woodmill Game

I've now got a good looking checkbox for adding gift notes for £1.00. I had a couple formatting requests which were completed by the developer within half an hour. Cracking service and great product!

Oberon Design

So far so good. It is really easy to set up and does exactly what we need it to do. I needed help and got a response right away. I also asked for a feature a few months ago when I first tried it out; to be able to add the gift message to Order Printer, and within a short time they made that functionality available. Way to go! Thanks so much.

Sour Me Sweet Confectionery

I like how simple this app was to install. I also think support is great. I had something I wanted to change and they were quick to assist.

Lollylicious.com.au

I love this app! I use it for the gift card message only and it works great on my store. The support team i quick to respond and very helpful with adding code to move the message card input box to a better location for my store. Highly recommended.

Scully's Wonderful Stuff

So far so good. Easy peasy integration & gift option pulls into Shipping Easy, which is necessary for us.

Gifts Arranged

This app is very easy to set up and guides you well to set-up your store. Very useful and good price. Thanks!