Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap

Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Multiple Paid/Free Gift Wrappings & Gift Message For Christmas

Handmade La Conner

I had a tiny bit of trouble getting the app to look right within my theme, and Shahar was so quick to help me with the problem, and it's working perfectly!

Gifted Bamidbar

Easy installation. customer support replied quickly when I had a question. Perfect set-up. Looks clean on our cart page.

Nava Copenhagen

The app was good, but the app did not work with Paypal. When they tried to fix it, they changed a lot of things in my cart page, like removing important bottoms. They did not notice the things they changed, so I had to contact them multiple times, for them to fix it. At the end, I had to remove the whole app...

Vendaval Jewelry

great app at a great price! they help me change the looks of it on my website and now it looks perfect, thanks :)

zontiga

We have an issue that it doesn't work right of the box with the theme we use. Contacted support and the issue is rectified in 1 day. Awesome customer service!

Batch 22 Bakery

customer service is really fast :) installation was very quick and easy. i had a question and they were able to address it within the day. the gift feature works well on my site, allows customers to add a note, and allows us to charge a custom price for gift wrapping.

Happy Gifts

I used this app for my gift shop. It is a great app to have if you are selling gifts. I love it very much. It is very simple and easy for customers to use. I highly recommend it to anyone who would like to give it a try. The support I got when I had a couple of issues with the app is very helpful. I was able to resolve my problem quickly with the app's creator's help. Thank you so much.

Kitchen Clique

The developer was extremely helpful and offered personalized attention.
I use the app for gift options on my site.

Luckables

I haven't officially launched my online store, however the app seems to do exactly what I'm looking for. The customer service has also been prompt and helpful. Looking forward to launching and seeing it work in action :)

The Balance Planet

Really nice app, easy to install. Friendly and prompt customer service. Special thanks to Shahar for helping with the installation within only couple of hours. Highly recommended