Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap

Free Gift Wrapping, Gift Message, Gift Note & Gift Bundle Box

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Love Color

Location Singapore

This app has exactly the functions we need for an add on gift option services (Gift message, wrapping option, receipt option). Easy to use and configure. Importantly the response and support by Shahar are awesome.

Notch

Time spent using app 1 day

We were looking for an app that would allow our customers to leave a gift message & choose a gift receipt as an option. This app does the trick! It's easy to install, it looks clean & it hasn't slowed our load speed! The creator of the app, Shahar was quick to respond when I reached out and provided great service! I'm excited that we got this installed just in time for the holiday shopping!

Go-Shins

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy app to use and customer service is awesome! Needed to add a giftwrap option as an upcharge. Some other apps didn't have an option to add price. This app was simple and straightforward and just wanted I needed!

Jewels by House of Aria

Easy to install and excellent customer service to tailor the options or coding to your store. Would recommend!

LOVE FROM SHOP

Location Australia

Thank you to Shahar on the Effective Apps Team. He got my app working perfectly when I couldn't. Great service.

Maison Q

Location Singapore

A really fuss-free and simple app to use. It would be nice if we are able to add multiple gifting options instead of being limited to just one. We had a slight issue in regards to spacing but the support team managed to help fix that in a swift at no additional fee.

Yui Brooklyn

Very easy to use! Since the sample text is entered from the beginning, you can use it immediately without having to think about the sentence yourself.

Babycottons Costa Rica, propiedad de Cottontails s.a

Location Costa Rica

Me encantó ¡¡ cumplió expectativas. Facil de usar y de visualizar para el cliente. Me gustó el poder dejar un mensaje

The Classy Planner®

Its brilliant just what I was looking for was easy to setup no issues really and customer service is 5*!

Puike Wijnen

Location Netherlands

This app is perfect, it does just what I was looking for. Easy to adjust so it fits into my store theme. Very happy about the quick and fast support from Super Gift, the gift option did not appear on my product page directly, but it was quick and easily solved by them.