Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap

Free Gift Wrapping, Gift Message, Gift Note & Gift Bundle Box

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Napa Soap Company

Great app. Very easy to install. We wanted to let our customers include a gift note on their orders and this works perfectly. Support is very responsive as well and you can't beat the price.

The Sustainability Lab

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great! We needed a quick fix to add gift options to the checkout process and this was exactly what we had in mind. It was easy to set up and will be easy for customers to use.

Beach House Teas

Easy to use and install. The concept is simple, which is all we need right now for our store. We were able to customize the image on the upsell for our needs.

Art Galore®

Location India

The developer is very friendly, helped me to do custom changes for my store. Keep it up.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This Is Me By Angie

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help me allow customers add a gift card and gift wrapping as I found lots of online stores don't allow you to do this. Integrating the app with my website took me 5 minutes and customers started using it that night. I cant think of anything worse than receiving an email from a customer to add a gift card and missing it! Don't think, just download it!

The Base Collective

Location Australia

A great new app that has allowed us an easy way to capture gift messages easily for our orders. Support has been super responsive too!

SignifiGifts

I use this app to allow my customers to leave gift messages. The app also comes with a check box that allows my customers to hide gift cost (gift receipt - the price they paid is not in the gift). I LOVE THIS APP! It is exactly what I needed for my customers. Also, it was simple to understand. Very user friendly. Because it was new, the app had one issue with Shopify theme (Brooklyn) Shahar (the app creator) responded to my issue IMMEDIATELY and fixed it within a few short hours. I was so impressed! I highly recommend this app, GiftUP and Shahar. Thank you so much!
Avia