Super Gift Options: Valentines

Super Gift Options: Valentines

by Effective Apps

Boost Valentine's Day sales with gift wrap, receipt & message!

Culinarie Kit

Update 11/28/20: Had an issue and their customer service got back to me within a couple hours (on the weekend, at that) and fixed it for me! That's awesome. Original review: After fighting with a dozen "gift wrap" and "options" apps with exorbitant price tags, this one does everything I need it to with no exhausting install. It's simple to set up, it works flawlessly, and it's $2.99/mo. Can't beat that. One suggestion for the developers: if you could allow us to exclude specific products somehow, that would be great. I dropship some POD apparel items alongside the ones we warehouse, so I added an "apparel not available for giftwrap" disclaimer on each of those products individually. Not sure how that will pan out but we don't sell a ton of apparel so hoping it doesn't become an issue.

Rheos

Great app and awesome customer service! Really appreciate all their help with a few issues I was having.

ARIA

This app was really easy to install and set up. It's really easy for customers to use, too. It creates the Gift Wrap option as a product, so you have full control over that. I requested an adjustment to our mobile phone theme, and Effectify were very quick and courteous in response and adjusted our theme to my requirement.

Beestung Lingerie

Great app and excellent customer service. This app is simple and perform very well, allowing my customers to select and purchase gift boxing at the checkout. Thank you for this great addition to my site.

Sorakami_uk

Great simple app that does the job. I like that it is not intruse and easy to install. Also, it is very affordable!

Valija

The app is very easy to setup and use. They have been very responsive with our reach outs. Would recommend it.

CookiBloom

That was so much easier than adding codes. I recommend this gift wrap app. I am deleting the other one. I like the options for pricing and gift receipts also.

Makers Inc.

Very pretty and straightforward way to offer gift options to your customers. It was easy to set-up; it worked immediately for the browser-version of my store, but it didn't work for the mobile version. I contacted their support team, and it was fixed within a day.

Bet and Rose Body Care

Just installed this wonderful app. Can't wait to use it for the new holiday season. Easy to install, no fuss. Thanks!

The Pretty Glow Effect

I RECOMMEND THIS APP ITS GREAT AROUND THE HOLIDAYS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO ADD A PERSONALIZED TOUCH TO THEIR STORE