Super Gift Options: Valentines

Super Gift Options: Valentines

by Effective Apps

Add paid/free gift wrap, receipt & message for Valentine's Day

Makers Inc.

Very pretty and straightforward way to offer gift options to your customers. It was easy to set-up; it worked immediately for the browser-version of my store, but it didn't work for the mobile version. I contacted their support team, and it was fixed within a day.

Bet and Rose Body Care

Just installed this wonderful app. Can't wait to use it for the new holiday season. Easy to install, no fuss. Thanks!

The Pretty Glow Effect

I RECOMMEND THIS APP ITS GREAT AROUND THE HOLIDAYS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO ADD A PERSONALIZED TOUCH TO THEIR STORE

Impact Wellness

One of the best and easiest apps to use! Great support too :) If you need a Black Friday Gift option this is definitely perfect!

Wood & Wonder Canada

Works great. Super easy to set up! Love the customization (images) options they have and would definitely recommend.

Black Jack Leathers

I asked the support to put the add gift option below the add to cart button & their response was prompt & they sorted very quickly, great service. A+++++

Manly Cans

Super friendly helpful customized help. Knocked it out of the park. So glad I found their app and will continue to use it! :-)

Raised Rustic

Used this app to add gift wrap at checkout & it was very easy to install, personalize, preview, and use.

The BIGGIES Conversation Cards

This app does exactly what we needed! We ran into a small conflict in our theme & Shahar jumped on it quickly for us to resolve it (& was so kind in doing so). Functionality feels clean & responsive.

&Keep

Excellent service and support in getting the app configured (design changes in the cart) and up and running on our site.