Super Gift Options: Valentines

Super Gift Options: Valentines

by Effective Apps

Boost Valentine's Day sales with gift wrap, receipt & message!

Bare Soul Shop

Amazing, just what I was looking for to offer gift wrapping on my store. Easy to install and customize.

Stylish Buddy

enjoyed the service very much, easy to use.
if you want to add gift options to your store then use this app

Mevya.com.au

Great app thanks for making this app, very use full for online gifts stores
It was great to help with our business.

Blackberry Designs Jewelry

Easy to use, very professional looking. A easy install also and was up and running minutes. I loved that I could use my own image of my gift wrapping.

Keeping Coffee

Installed within 5 minutes. Easy to use and every store should have this app. Very helpful to the consumers and sellers too

Sandi's Boutique in Sherman

The step by step instructions to test were awesome! Downloaded & added in less than a minute. Able to upload pic of your own gift wrap or a stock image. Highly recommend if needing a free App for the gift wrapping option. Download - what have you got to lose?

CANNAKIT

Super simple to use & very fast integration. Every business should have this app. So happy, thx!

Tiny and Snail

Seems like a good app! We haven't opened our store yet, but this made it super easy to offer gift wrapping.

CareSkinUSA

Thanks, I’m using this app and I feel super comfortable with it!!!
I’m using this app for custom necklaces

Motoland

Very simple and intuitive app,
easy configuration and also comfortable step-by-step tests to verify its operation.
absolutely recommended