Super: Gift Wrap, Gift Message

Super: Gift Wrap, Gift Message

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 16, 2023

Working well and the customer service (and tech support) is amazing! We're still figuring out the best way to set up the option for customers to select a gift receipt - and then how to actually print that on our end. But again, the tech support is great and I'm confident we can get this figured out soon.

Dell Cove Spices & More Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 2, 2023

The app works perfectly and the support is responsive and efficient even over the holidays. I highly recommend it!

Lin Switzerland
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 13, 2022

Awesome app and awesome customer service! They fixed the positioning of a button to be in the exact spot needed and it was super easy to communicate with them and get the problem solved. Now I can have customers add their gift message into my website when they place an order! It is exactly what I needed.

POP'T BY LILY
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
December 9, 2022

Easy to use and convenient to add multiple gift wraps options. Customer service is nice and resolves issues very quickly. I recommend this app.

YUJ - Maison de pleine conscience
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 16, 2022

I have this app for more than one year and I am very happy with it. Very quick service if you need help. The best app.

Patrizia
Slovenia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 7, 2022

Great app, I love that you can add multiple gift options! It also shows up in cart and on product pages, lots of customization.

MandalaBunnyHome
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 3, 2022

Application is really helpful in adding wrapping options. I also asked support for some customization and everything work perfect!

BOGNA SKIN
Poland
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 27, 2022

Seems easy enough to add gift wrap options and gift messaging.
Support team were swift to respond to any questions I had.

Sensory Trust
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 26, 2022

Great app with great support. Different pans if you're just starting out too. We're on a flexible plan which means no commitment. Its great!

Boarding Bites
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 20, 2022

Recommande +++ cette application pour son site shopify. Super équipe très réactive et sympathique ! Merci beaucoup

JOLI NOUS