Super Gift Options

Super Gift Options

by Effective Apps

Offer customers paid or free gift wrap, gift message & receipt

J.B. Gaynan & Son Ltd

I installed this app to offer my customers more choice. Its easy to use. I am very pleased with it.

Maritime Madness

App works well and prompt support to get proper placement of the checkbox for my theme. Great way to offer a bit of a service upgrade!

Kineret Florist

Reasonable price. Easy to customize with your own branding. Also their developer is very helpful! :)

The Vegan Chocolatier

Super quick to install, and support was really responsive. 100% recommend. Does exactly what need for customers to simply add a gift message to their purchase.

Duck Town

It does what it's supposed to do! A nice addition to my store! I would recommend it for most places, but I guess it depends on what kind of store you have. It's easy to implement and then just let it do it's own thing. No mainetence required!

Hellen-Hobby-Craft

Amazing app. I am newbie on Shopify but this app very simple and easy to use. Perfect communication service,

Charli and Kate

This app is perfect, takes 2 minutes to set up and use. We just had to make a slight change to the code and the team did this for us within 24 hours. Highly recommend!!

My Little Cozmo

great functions and customer service answers really quick to any doubts or questions, very recommended

margos

wow, very helpful. he helped me customize the app.
first the app didnt work on cart drawer but they helped so now it works

Jerpoint Glass

I have used this app for three months now and it is exactly what I was looking for. Simple to set and not creating any issues with my current setup. I had one small issue uploading a picture and the support team responded quickly and efficiently.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15