Super Gift Options

Super Gift Options

by Effective Apps

Paid/free gift wrap, gift message card & gift receipt options

Anitavee's Home Decor

I just needed a simple, easy way for customers to include gift messages with their orders. What I like most about this app is that customers create their gift message on the actual product page before adding to cart.

I'll Know It When I See It

Works as expected and team is very responsive in fixing up any issues. It's customizable enough for us to use to sell postage stamp add-ons.

Woodmill Game

I've now got a good looking checkbox for adding gift notes for £1.00. I had a couple formatting requests which were completed by the developer within half an hour. Cracking service and great product!

Oberon Design

So far so good. It is really easy to set up and does exactly what we need it to do. I needed help and got a response right away. I also asked for a feature a few months ago when I first tried it out; to be able to add the gift message to Order Printer, and within a short time they made that functionality available. Way to go! Thanks so much.

Sour Me Sweet Confectionery

I like how simple this app was to install. I also think support is great. I had something I wanted to change and they were quick to assist.

Lollylicious.com.au

I love this app! I use it for the gift card message only and it works great on my store. The support team i quick to respond and very helpful with adding code to move the message card input box to a better location for my store. Highly recommended.

Scully's Wonderful Stuff

So far so good. Easy peasy integration & gift option pulls into Shipping Easy, which is necessary for us.

Gifts Arranged

This app is very easy to set up and guides you well to set-up your store. Very useful and good price. Thanks!

Hijabi Lady

super easy, 2 minutes and everything is good to go! and the subscription fees are reasonable especially for the small/micro businesses

Meg & Meg

Easy to use and best part: it has exactly the features we need to sell our products as gifts. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13