Super Gift Options

Super Gift Options

by Effective Apps

Quickly add gift wrap, receipt & message options to your store

Fetch Coffee Roasters

This is the second gift box app OI tried. The first one was more work to set up and didn't work on mobile at all! This app works much better and was much more straightforward to set up.

Luna's Luminary

I love this app. They have a lot of other great apps as well! I use this app for a gift option in my store and to add any other messages!

Bikebell.ie

Great customer service, and my first customer selected the gift wrapping option so it's already helping me to make sales!

ARRAN STREET EAST

This app was easy to install. There was a small issue with how it worked on mobile on our theme but it was fixed in no time.

Frontiers Woman

Great app and great service from their team. Simple to set-up, doesn't slow down your site, and if you run into any problems their team is on it straight away. Highly recommend.

Lil Peace of Heaven

This was such an easy app to install and for my customers to use! looks great on mobile and desktop! recommended for the holiday season

KNature Care

Their customer service is amazing, Sahar replied to my request straight away and installed the app for me

Static Jewellery

Great app! Set up was a breeze. I reached out to support and they were super quick and helpful. Highly recommended.

Van der Zwart Jewelz

A great app to use for wraping and gift message, simple and works prefect for our needs.
The support from Shahar was very quick and good, thank you!

Farmhouse Rags

Super easy set up. Just made it live on my store so we will see how seamless it works. Very simple gift option for my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9